Black bull privilege

Amazing! I think once a white couple surrenders to their black bull there's no telling where that will lead. Some of it may be uncomfortable and awkward but it will also be exhilirating and push the boundaries into places the white couple would never have ventured without their black bull.
Today, husband and I had lunch with the gentleman I had gotten to know while husband was on deployment the last year. I think it may be the beginning of a new chapter.

I can't explain it. Maybe I don't even understand it.
It's not that I am 'withholding' anything. It's just not something we have ever done. None of my husbands did.

On the other hand, both with the black men I was with when I was younger, as well as the ones I have gotten to know recently, it's just part of what they do. It's not like it's something we have had major discussions about. They just do it. They expect it. It's just a matter of course to them.
Serving up anal to your bull and not your husband or boyfriend is perfectly common, not only with interracial cuckolding but also same-race cuckolding. Typically, the cuck has a small or average endowment that does not command the sexual power and subservience that a big bull cock of any race does. The fact is this: a woman is much more likely to give up her tight ass to a very large cock that doesn't seem to fit than a smaller one that does. Women at first fear very big cocks, but they soon learn to love to be stretched and pounded, be it their pussy or their ass.

Serving up anal to your bull and not your husband or boyfriend is perfectly common, not only with interracial cuckolding but also same-race cuckolding. Typically, the cuck has a small or average endowment that does not command the sexual power and subservience that a big bull cock of any race does. The fact is this: a woman is much more likely to give up her tight ass to a very large cock that doesn't seem to fit than a smaller one that does. Women at first fear very big cocks, but they soon learn to love to be stretched and pounded, be it their pussy or their ass.
The pure sexual power is overwhelming.

Now with the option of choosing males beyond their immediate neighbourhood (thanks to the internet) many white females will be able to search for and find black men as potential partners or fuck buddies. I expect many big black men will be inundated with requests from white women and white girls to meet or fuck them.
That is great, but just remember there are loads of white cuck wannabes out there who want to support you in your interracial endeavours!

For us it's not what she does but the intensity. She does all the stuff she does with her black lovers with me, but with less effort or enthusiasm. She kisses them better, sucks their cocks longer, sucks their balls. She will suck a black cock 30 minutes or more. I may get 5 - 10 minutes and rarely ball sucking. Her bulls cum in her mouth frequently but me only on occasion. I guess that is their privilege for fucking her much better and longer.

For us it's not what she does but the intensity. She does all the stuff she does with her black lovers with me, but with less effort or enthusiasm. She kisses them better, sucks their cocks longer, sucks their balls. She will suck a black cock 30 minutes or more. I may get 5 - 10 minutes and rarely ball sucking. Her bulls cum in her mouth frequently but me only on occasion. I guess that is their privilege for fucking her much better and longer.
That sounds right to me.

In are case we always play off the bulls wants and needs. If he is dominant and accretive we play off it. If he is laid back then thats how the night goes. We have been in this lifestyle for over 15 years and have experienced a lot of things. For us its about trying new things and experiencing new thing. But when a bull is present he is in charge and has the privilege of being the boss. We have boundaries and some times we heavily bend those boundaries as long its fun. Its all about fun and pleasure.

These cuckold relationships often evolve. My wife recently cut things off with her bull because she wanted to explore other options.

From a cuck's perspective it's so sexy that a black bull can have sexual access to a white wife that the white hubby/bf is denied. I think this is the same for the black bull and white wife/gf too?

Please login or become a member to view

View media item 235711submitte and worship bbc. women of all races love bbc. it's never gonna change cucks need to know there place. white women belong to BBC
You should be getting all white mums,wi are and their daughters pregnant 🤰 it’s your duty

For us, we are a submissive Hotwife/cuckold couple of nearly 4 years, the privileges of her Bull take many forms. For the past 8 months he has not allowed me to put my tiny dick in my wife’s pussy. While this may not be permanent, there is no established end date to this restriction. His BBC is the only cock allowed to satisfy her pussy. To date my wife has had no issues not getting my tiny white cock. When she is in need of a good fucking and her Bull is unavailable, I am allowed to fuck her with a strap on while caged.

Several days prior to any meeting with my wife and her Bull he does not allow me to see her naked or to have any physical contact with her. He wants her free from me and totally focused on his needs. Anytime he is with her he has his way with her. She is open to all his sexual needs and desires. No matter how kinky or depraved.

The BBC Bull has also taken blowjobs away from me. It has been over a year since my wife has sucked my dick. She consistently services his BBC with enthusiasm all the while he laughs at me and my lack of pleasure.

These are the major privileges her BBC Bull has that I do not.
Yes please! Lol

As part of my cuckold desire and fetish, that is exclusively focused on black men with white women, I feel the need to allow the black bull privileges with my partner that I wouldn't have.

This may include being denied penetrative sex while her black lover/s can penetrate her, or having to use a condom while her black lover or lovers penetrate her bareback.

Just feel the desire to be the kind, caring and supportive, yet beta male, while she is with more dominant black men. Anybody else have similar feelings?
Yes, I'd love her and her bbc bull to lock my cock up and have me stay out of her pussy for him to establish his role. He and wife can bond sexually and biologically. Then I can try reclaim, which we never can lol. Cuckold only cums when wifey and her Bull allow IMO, 🤷‍♂️

Back