Black bull privilege

The only men who have done that to me have been black men. There were quite a few who did back when I was in college and four in the last year.
so you let your lovers do anal .. but not your hubby ?? so how can you say you love him if you are with holding an act you give freely to others ? not calling you out just asking so to understand ..

When a Black Bull comes a knocking he has all the rights and
privilege's of the Alpha Male. Any thing he wants he gets. My
mouth, pussy, ass, no condoms, all bare. Cuckie boi husband is
relegated to clean up duties and dare not interrupt. He keeps his
mouth shut and stays invisible until called upon and then and
only then will this beta sissy perform the duties designated by the Bull.
bull.JPG

so you let your lovers do anal .. but not your hubby ?? so how can you say you love him if you are with holding an act you give freely to others ? not calling you out just asking so to understand ..
Love is one thing. Making a woman do all kinds of nasty freaky ******* is another. Her husband doesn’t make her feel slutty enough for her to do anal.

I can't explain it. Maybe I don't even understand it.
It's not that I am 'withholding' anything. It's just not something we have ever done. None of my husbands did.

On the other hand, both with the black men I was with when I was younger, as well as the ones I have gotten to know recently, it's just part of what they do. It's not like it's something we have had major discussions about. They just do it. They expect it. It's just a matter of course to them.

When a Black Bull comes a knocking he has all the rights and
privilege's of the Alpha Male. Any thing he wants he gets. My
mouth, pussy, ass, no condoms, all bare. Cuckie boi husband is
relegated to clean up duties and dare not interrupt. He keeps his
mouth shut and stays invisible until called upon and then and
only then will this beta sissy perform the duties designated by the Bull.
View attachment 5174126
I know so many white cucks want this type of relationship, to be submissive to their white wife and her big black bull.

When a black man is the regular bull of a white couple does he have certain privileges that the white cuckold doesn't?

Maybe he's the only one allowed to fuck the white wife. Or if the cuck is still fucking the wife maybe the black bull is allowed bareback sex while the cuck is rubber clad.

Would like to know the privileges black men have in some cuckold relationships.
The bull has whatever privileges he demands. That’s what makes him a bull.

Our black Bull has all rights...more than i used to have. My wife never allowed me to take her anal. The black Bull took this right and her butt is like the other holes exclusive his. When he enters the house it is his home and he's the master. My wife fulfills all of his sexual demands. i'm the servant for both of them.

As a white male with a strong cuckold psyche I would find it so exciting if my future white gf would allow her black bull to do certain things to her that I was denied. Do other cucks feel the same?
Yes definitely. My wife hasn't had a black man since we met but it still turns me on that it too me 5 dates in about 3 weeks to get her into bed and probably a year to have anal but for the black man who had her at 17 it took about 4 hours and 12 hours respectively.

The Black Bull is the Alpha, surrendering breeding rights is natural. When the bull is present, staying back and out of the way is part of cuckolding. The use of condoms for the couple is natural, bulls spurt their seed deep inside white pussy. Part of a healthy couples relationship when cuckolding, is giving the bull control bit by bit.

The Black Bull is the Alpha, surrendering breeding rights is natural. When the bull is present, staying back and out of the way is part of cuckolding. The use of condoms for the couple is natural, bulls spurt their seed deep inside white pussy. Part of a healthy couples relationship when cuckolding, is giving the bull control bit by bit.
Using condoms, and eventually going pussy free, Chasity or castration.

Giving the black bull the right to breed the white wife is, maybe, the ultimate black bull privilege. But it also seems so natural.

I am more than happy for the bull to have exclusive rights to her, that is the whole point in this isn't it???
No, it isn't. The whole point is what each and all involved "parties" agree to. It is a contract, no matter written and signed or not, and all of the boundaries need to be respected. Otherwise it won't even work out. That's the whole point.

Experienced most of what is mentioned earlier during my cuckolding days

i was only allowed to lick her and get her ready for her bull. Penetrative sex was gone and then she stopped oral as well.

she on her own started shaving her pubic hair just after first meeting with the bull as he wanted that
She never liked anal but started using a douche to keep her anal clean if and when he wanted to fuck her in the arse

from the very first encounter with her first bull I came to a simple and logical conclusion that I could never do what he could

he lifted her up and fucked her while walking around the room and she had the most unbelievable orgasms

there was no comparison and I was just happy I could watch get her ready and clean them after

the bull had a key to our home and was introduced to our younger ******* as a friend

he would be upstairs using her while I took ******* out or was in the den or in the backyard

he had complete control over her body access to her and as a result to my home and the master bedroom

Experienced most of what is mentioned earlier during my cuckolding days

i was only allowed to lick her and get her ready for her bull. Penetrative sex was gone and then she stopped oral as well.

she on her own started shaving her pubic hair just after first meeting with the bull as he wanted that
She never liked anal but started using a douche to keep her anal clean if and when he wanted to fuck her in the arse

from the very first encounter with her first bull I came to a simple and logical conclusion that I could never do what he could

he lifted her up and fucked her while walking around the room and she had the most unbelievable orgasms

there was no comparison and I was just happy I could watch get her ready and clean them after

the bull had a key to our home and was introduced to our younger ******* as a friend

he would be upstairs using her while I took ******* out or was in the den or in the backyard

he had complete control over her body access to her and as a result to my home and the master bedroom
Amazing! I think once a white couple surrenders to their black bull there's no telling where that will lead. Some of it may be uncomfortable and awkward but it will also be exhilirating and push the boundaries into places the white couple would never have ventured without their black bull.

Back