Black bull privilege

As part of my cuckold desire and fetish, that is exclusively focused on black men with white women, I feel the need to allow the black bull privileges with my partner that I wouldn't have.

This may include being denied penetrative sex while her black lover/s can penetrate her, or having to use a condom while her black lover or lovers penetrate her bareback.

Just feel the desire to be the kind, caring and supportive, yet beta male, while she is with more dominant black men. Anybody else have similar feelings?

When a black man is the regular bull of a white couple does he have certain privileges that the white cuckold doesn't?

Maybe he's the only one allowed to fuck the white wife. Or if the cuck is still fucking the wife maybe the black bull is allowed bareback sex while the cuck is rubber clad.

Would like to know the privileges black men have in some cuckold relationships.
please tell us as well we are new to this world and would like to know the do's and dont's .

Do any white wives or girlfriends have a set of clothes, lingerie etc, that they use exclusively with their black bulls and not their white hubbies? I think it would be so arousing knowing your partner has a part of her wardrobe that is used specifically for attracting black men or being with her black lovers.

As part of my cuckold desire and fetish, that is exclusively focused on black men with white women, I feel the need to allow the black bull privileges with my partner that I wouldn't have.

This may include being denied penetrative sex while her black lover/s can penetrate her, or having to use a condom while her black lover or lovers penetrate her bareback.

Just feel the desire to be the kind, caring and supportive, yet beta male, while she is with more dominant black men. Anybody else have similar feelings?
So incredibly lucky

That sounds amazing

Do any white wives or girlfriends have a set of clothes, lingerie etc, that they use exclusively with their black bulls and not their white hubbies? I think it would be so arousing knowing your partner has a part of her wardrobe that is used specifically for attracting black men or being with her black lovers.
Well for us, my wife never wears any sexy lingerie for me so all of it is for her lovers. She does enjoy dressing up for them too while I watch

Well for us, my wife never wears any sexy lingerie for me so all of it is for her lovers. She does enjoy dressing up for them too while I watch
I really like the idea that the white wife only wears her sexy clothing for her black lover. It makes the whole idea of the white couple shopping for lingerie so much more exciting and erotic - knowing that it is all to arouse and excite the wife's black lover, and not her white cuck.

I really like the idea that the white wife only wears her sexy clothing for her black lover. It makes the whole idea of the white couple shopping for lingerie so much more exciting and erotic - knowing that it is all to arouse and excite the wife's black lover, and not her white cuck.
It is like that I never cared for lingere she never bought any once she started with blackmen she wanted to dress up for them so we shop for sexy things alot she doesn't wear them for me when her and i are gonna spend time together its sweet pnats and stuff

It is like that I never cared for lingere she never bought any once she started with blackmen she wanted to dress up for them so we shop for sexy things alot she doesn't wear them for me when her and i are gonna spend time together its sweet pnats and stuff
I love the thought of the white wife having a set of sexy clothes that are exclusive for her black lover, and maybe the cuck has bought them knowing that in mind. And when she puts on that little black dress, the cuck knows she's going out with her black lover or to find black men.

I love the thought of the white wife having a set of sexy clothes that are exclusive for her black lover, and maybe the cuck has bought them knowing that in mind. And when she puts on that little black dress, the cuck knows she's going out with her black lover or to find black men.
yes it is very hot I know when she is in the mood forsure by how she dresses.

Since my wife started being exclusively black many years ago, my job in her life is to ensure that her body is always exhibited in the most flattering way possible.
To that end I buy all of her underwear/ stockings/ skirts/ blouses/ shoes, I enjoy dressing her for other men's pleasures.

My reward is seeing the state they leave her body in after she returns home.

Has a black bull ever enforced a white cuck hubby to use a condom while the black bull fucks bareback, or prohibited the white cuck from any or certain sexual relations with his own partner/wife?
We are very new to the lifestyle but it has been laid out that her bull/my boss will not use a condom and she is now off birth control at his request. Out of respect for him I would not have sex with her without a condom anymore.

When a black man is the regular bull of a white couple does he have certain privileges that the white cuckold doesn't?

Maybe he's the only one allowed to fuck the white wife. Or if the cuck is still fucking the wife maybe the black bull is allowed bareback sex while the cuck is rubber clad.

Would like to know the privileges black men have in some cuckold relationships.
The only time this happened was with my wife's first bull. The thing he did not allow her to do with me was swallow my cum. She was to spit it out. She was only allowed to swallow his cum.

Back