Black bull privilege

WelshIRcuck

Male
From
UK
When a black man is the regular bull of a white couple does he have certain privileges that the white cuckold doesn't?

Maybe he's the only one allowed to fuck the white wife. Or if the cuck is still fucking the wife maybe the black bull is allowed bareback sex while the cuck is rubber clad.

Would like to know the privileges black men have in some cuckold relationships.

For us, we are a submissive Hotwife/cuckold couple of nearly 4 years, the privileges of her Bull take many forms. For the past 8 months he has not allowed me to put my tiny dick in my wife’s pussy. While this may not be permanent, there is no established end date to this restriction. His BBC is the only cock allowed to satisfy her pussy. To date my wife has had no issues not getting my tiny white cock. When she is in need of a good fucking and her Bull is unavailable, I am allowed to fuck her with a strap on while caged.

Several days prior to any meeting with my wife and her Bull he does not allow me to see her naked or to have any physical contact with her. He wants her free from me and totally focused on his needs. Anytime he is with her he has his way with her. She is open to all his sexual needs and desires. No matter how kinky or depraved.

The BBC Bull has also taken blowjobs away from me. It has been over a year since my wife has sucked my dick. She consistently services his BBC with enthusiasm all the while he laughs at me and my lack of pleasure.

These are the major privileges her BBC Bull has that I do not.

For us, we are a submissive Hotwife/cuckold couple of nearly 4 years, the privileges of her Bull take many forms. For the past 8 months he has not allowed me to put my tiny dick in my wife’s pussy. While this may not be permanent, there is no established end date to this restriction. His BBC is the only cock allowed to satisfy her pussy. To date my wife has had no issues not getting my tiny white cock. When she is in need of a good fucking and her Bull is unavailable, I am allowed to fuck her with a strap on while caged.

Several days prior to any meeting with my wife and her Bull he does not allow me to see her naked or to have any physical contact with her. He wants her free from me and totally focused on his needs. Anytime he is with her he has his way with her. She is open to all his sexual needs and desires. No matter how kinky or depraved.

The BBC Bull has also taken blowjobs away from me. It has been over a year since my wife has sucked my dick. She consistently services his BBC with enthusiasm all the while he laughs at me and my lack of pleasure.

These are the major privileges her BBC Bull has that I do not.
This is a situation and lifestyle I can so relate to. Being denied your wife's white pussy while her black bull is allowed in - such a turn on! Really got a good relationship going on there.

I love it when a black bull exerts his dominance! This just brings out the submissive side of some white males, white females and white couples and some are crying out to be dominated - but of their own volition. This point about their own free will is important - dominance or power exerted without the acquiescence of the dominated party is just plain abuse!

When I visit cuck couples homes i sleep in their bed while he sleeps in the floor. If it's a couple that can do pda we go out and hubby is the visible and obvious 3rd wheel . He holds all the bags when we go shopping. Of course no sex with his wife while I'm there . If it's a sissy couple he has to be dressed as a girl the entire time I'm there . Caged hubby is a
no brainer when I'm around . Everything
that is hubby's property becomes mine .
I've even had a situation where I served as
a step dad to the 19 year old ******* and
daddy to the wife all while hubby did the
beta make thing . It's a beautiful thing

That all sounds very awesome and fun for all! Love the step dad angle also.

Being submissive to a dominant black male seems to be a desire of many white women and men. In many cuckold relationships it appears that the male's submissiveness and deference to the black bull is experienced when the black bull fucks his white wife and this sexual experience surpasses or is qualitatively different to the white male fucking his wife.

When my wife had her first and last boyfriend she would not French kiss me or had me kissing her without her kissing back and also wouldn't let me penetrate her but once in a while and could never cum in her. This was all saved for him. Can't wait to find Mr. Right again and hopefully local to us for a long term friendship and eventually total sexual control over what I can and can't do with her. We have talked about this and want to go further.

Back