Black Breeding Stories

PartyTime108

Female
From
US
Alright to start off I am not meaning to offend anyone and in all cases to me the care and love for the baby would be at the top of my concern before anything else.

So my husband and I have been considering me becoming pregnant from one of my bulls. We pretty much have the method down but the part still in discussion is what to tell people since our sexual lifestyle is secret. We live in a mostly white area and where is my husband and I could get over a lot and don't care about judgments I don't want something to come back on a baby of mine. So I've posted some ideas below and I am curios as to what others have done, ideas they have came up with or if people have just been open about it all. Please post your thoughts below.

Option A:) I become pregnant and then we go overseas or somewhere for around a year returning with our adopted baby. The problem with this being I would tell my baby they are mine and would be hurt if someone gave him the idea he was adopted. So I don't want drama down the line for my baby.

Option B:) We say my husband has a medical condition preventing him from getting me pregnant and we decided to go with donor sperm and it just happened to end up being of mixed race. This probably brings some behind the back talking but I think it brings the easiest story to follow.

Option C:) More along the lines of the truth we tell people we walked a mixed baby so we set it up and became pregnant. All of the truth with leaving the sexual lifestyle hidden away.

I would say Option C - bring in more white women and all your friends to get black bred ;)

But realistically - whatever works and keeps you and the baby safe and get you both the love and respect you deserve works.
And that is my main concern. I want him to be able to grow up and go to school and have friends without being made fun of or people saying something to him.

Option B is the most plausible path forward as fertility problems aren't that rare. This is probably the least controversial option which will be good for the baby in the long run. If you go with this, your husband should consider getting snipped so there are no contradictions to the story later on. Let us know how it goes:)

Option B is the best option as it is more convincing and most people wont divuldge into details after that, one thing about same race breeding that it helps to hide babies identity.

I say option B. Just claim low motility for the hubby. You can claim sperm donor mix up. Then when number 2 comes along say that you requested black because it would be easier on the other baby.

Get hubby a vasectomy so he doesn't mess everything up by giving you a white baby ;)

Now if it is a close community and you play at home people will talk when they see a lot of black men coming over. People may talk regardless but keep your story constant and believable and it should keep it to a minimum.

I say option B. Just claim low motility for the hubby. You can claim sperm donor mix up. Then when number 2 comes along say that you requested black because it would be easier on the other baby.

Get hubby a vasectomy so he doesn't mess everything up by giving you a white baby ;)

Now if it is a close community and you play at home people will talk when they see a lot of black men coming over. People may talk regardless but keep your story constant and believable and it should keep it to a minimum.
Getting him cut is very important so that there are no mishaps in future.

A study from Rutgers University in New Rochelle, NJ, has concluded that approximately 87 percent of American White women have had or fantasize about having sexual relations with African American males. The study was conducted by the Sexual Sociological Endowment in the Cultural Histology department, at Rutgers University.

The study reveals that a whopping 87% of white women dream of having sex with a Black man and in some cases many already have. Interestingly enough, the same study says only 13% of white women said they would would marry and raise a family with a Black man. Of the 800 involved in the study, 8 percent said they have actually dreamed of having a threesome with Black men.

The fact that there is such a huge disparity between the number of white women who want to have sex with Black men versus those who would marry Black men, shows that many still have stereotypical view of Black men. Black men are seen as sexual masters in the bedroom but almost complete absent from the corporate boardroom.

So when it comes to sex, most white women would prefer a Black man but they look toward their own white men when they are looking for a provider.

Back