Black Breeding Stories

A study from Rutgers University in New Rochelle, NJ, has concluded that approximately 87 percent of American White women have had or fantasize about having sexual relations with African American males. The study was conducted by the Sexual Sociological Endowment in the Cultural Histology department, at Rutgers University.

The study reveals that a whopping 87% of white women dream of having sex with a Black man and in some cases many already have. Interestingly enough, the same study says only 13% of white women said they would would marry and raise a family with a Black man. Of the 800 involved in the study, 8 percent said they have actually dreamed of having a threesome with Black men.

The fact that there is such a huge disparity between the number of white women who want to have sex with Black men versus those who would marry Black men, shows that many still have stereotypical view of Black men. Black men are seen as sexual masters in the bedroom but almost complete absent from the corporate boardroom.

So when it comes to sex, most white women would prefer a Black man but they look toward their own white men when they are looking for a provider.
Well in my experience and again this is just my experience most black men aren't really looking to settle down or raise a family or most of them I have been with. That is another good reason they make sexual partners for fun and are able to keep emotions out of the equation.

On the other hand though if I met a black man and was single and we fell in love I would have no issue marrying him and raising a family with him as long as we were on the same page so maybe I fall into that small number of the percentage.

If you look at my look at my link I sent, then there are 18 reasons to rethink it. It's not just about you...
I agree that it is not just about me when having a baby. It never is regardless of race, background or any of that. If I wanted to have a baby it would be because of wanting to raise a baby with someone I love. That baby would come first and foremost. It's not just a trendy oh I want a mixed baby thing.

The items on that list kind of come off to me as petty and closed minded reasons. If you and someone you loved were trying to have a baby but you were different races would you stop because of what box they might have to check on a job application for ethnicity? If that is the case should all mixed ethnic relationships hold back from having children?

I guess I am not sure if you yourself are for or against mixed race children. I am not currently trying to become pregnant by a black man but yes I do find the idea to be sexy. If I was it would be because I want another baby and yes it becomes about that baby and everything surrounding it versus having some fun sex. I don't support those people that have sex with no protection or birth control and then get pregnant because it is trendy.

I agree that it is not just about me when having a baby. It never is regardless of race, background or any of that. If I wanted to have a baby it would be because of wanting to raise a baby with someone I love. That baby would come first and foremost. It's not just a trendy oh I want a mixed baby thing.

The items on that list kind of come off to me as petty and closed minded reasons. If you and someone you loved were trying to have a baby but you were different races would you stop because of what box they might have to check on a job application for ethnicity? If that is the case should all mixed ethnic relationships hold back from having children?

I guess I am not sure if you yourself are for or against mixed race children. I am not currently trying to become pregnant by a black man but yes I do find the idea to be sexy. If I was it would be because I want another baby and yes it becomes about that baby and everything surrounding it versus having some fun sex. I don't support those people that have sex with no protection or birth control and then get pregnant because it is trendy.

I like your comment, but I do believe those reasons I put forth on that site are very good reasons. Children, not all, but many that are mixed become stigmatized. It's not nearly as bad as it used to be, but it unfortunately will always be present. Even when traveling, people will always make some remark and it is not easy.

I like your comment, but I do believe those reasons I put forth on that site are very good reasons. Children, not all, but many that are mixed become stigmatized. It's not nearly as bad as it used to be, but it unfortunately will always be present. Even when traveling, people will always make some remark and it is not easy.
It is easy for you to dismiss those arguments, but try walking in the shoe's of a mixed person. Then you would understand, many mixed people see it as a burden. They would do anything to be unmixed. I know these things to be true.

I agree that unfortunately there will always be those people that are judgmental and stuck in a dark world. I don't believe it should stop people from having families and loving though.

It is easy for you to dismiss those arguments, but try walking in the shoe's of a mixed person. Then you would understand, many mixed people see it as a burden. They would do anything to be unmixed. I know these things to be true.
I agree that it is easy for me to say one thing because I am white and not mixed so I match a large majority of the population. That is an issue with the world though and sadly a slow changing one. How long ago was just being colored and walking down the street an issue? How long ago was being a woman and doing some things an issue and how many issues are still there for any minority or sex? If I were to have a mixed baby I would stand behind that baby 100% and best believe I knock someone's teeth out for them being anything less than respectful.

I agree that unfortunately there will always be those people that are judgmental and stuck in a dark world. I don't believe it should stop people from having families and loving though.
I don't either, but what is the dark ages for you is the bitter reality and future for others. YOU always should inform your self very well, before you make a major decision like that. I'm in a way mixed myself and so is my wife. Some of my friends are mixed. It can sometimes feel like you're torn.

I don't either, but what is the dark ages for you is the bitter reality and future for others. YOU always should inform your self very well, before you make a major decision like that. I'm in a way mixed myself and so is my wife. Some of my friends are mixed. It can sometimes feel like you're torn.
Well the only thing I can offer is my sincerity that you, your friends, or anyone has been singled out for one reason or another. I myself am an open person as are my friends although I know some backwards people as well. I can hope that people become more tolerant as the world continues to change and help in what ways I can.

Well the only thing I can offer is my sincerity that you, your friends, or anyone has been singled out for one reason or another. I myself am an open person as are my friends although I know some backwards people as well. I can hope that people become more tolerant as the world continues to change and help in what ways I can.
That's a optimistic progressive attitude. Many have it. In some ways it is true, but not in all things. Birds of a feather flock together. That will never change.

Back