Black breeding and the limits of consent

a good solid cuckold couple should have all worked out and understand that any babies would be for them as a couple to raise.

Worked out? How many couples do you know of, that have lasted over 5 years? What if someone changes their mind??? It’s very common. But if the law or a type of contract ensures that the Cuck must pay, then and only then are things clear.

8099551D-C2AD-4A3B-95B7-5326CDC72285.jpeg

The only subject for whom a condom is required is the hubby, and that’s only if the wife should wish to give him a ‘mercy fuck’ every now and then to please him. And always at the Master’s request and supervision. The wife will learn to love and enjoy going bareback however way her Master/lover gives it to her. And if when he invites other bulls to come service her, she too will be expected to go bareback with them.

The second rule is the need for creampies.
The Black Master must imprint his ownership of the wife by feeding her cunt every now and then with his semen. As deep as he can go with burying his masculine cock into that warm, white pussy. Not just for the sake of imprint, but to let the hubby know who owns his woman now.

View attachment 2009608

Love this meme. Absolutely true.

Worked out? How many couples do you know of, that have lasted over 5 years? What if someone changes their mind??? It’s very common. But if the law or a type of contract ensures that the Cuck must pay, then and only then are things clear.

As previously stated in the US the law varies by state...but like in Europe they system is evolving to reach the only reliable method of insuring the welfare of the baby, which is making the cuckold financially responsible.

Lots of wives like this now. Many never tell their husbands. Some husbands don't know they are cuckholds.

Anecdotally it seems that it's more than lot's and probably now the majority, with most of the cuckolded husbands not knowing they wives have chosen to make them cuckolds.

Last edited:
Truly surprising how many knocked up white women today. And not by their husband. Lots of couples with "open" marraiges and hot wives who want lots of sex. They hate the condoms and enjoy men squirting inside them. Eventually they lose to the percentages and they get knocked up. If they are lucky , they can tell who did it but , without genetic testing or birth of the Baby , some truly don't know which stud did the job.
We have an open relationship. We don't consider ourselves cuckold more swingers. Love having sex with others. I usually prefer BBC and love letting them cum inside me. I am on pill for birth control. Not really wanting to get pregnant at this point.

No they both belong to my husband. With our first we tried I had two young black men that I was having unprotected sex with for 4 months but I was also having unprotected sex with my husband. We even let one of them move in with us so he would have more access to me. I got pregnant after 4 months but didn't really know who the ******* was until our kid was born and it belong to my husband. That was the only time we tried to have an interracial baby. I've had sex with numerous black men sense but I was always on the pill.

No they both belong to my husband. With our first we tried I had two young black men that I was having unprotected sex with for 4 months but I was also having unprotected sex with my husband. We even let one of them move in with us so he would have more access to me. I got pregnant after 4 months but didn't really know who the ******* was until our kid was born and it belong to my husband. That was the only time we tried to have an interracial baby. I've had sex with numerous black men sense but I was always on the pill.
that blows the black seed is more potent saying

Back