Black breeding and the limits of consent

MonicaV

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
In traditional societies women live under restrictions on their freedom. They do not usually go out alone, never frequent sites of doubtful morality, and always come back home at a “reasonable” time. Of course, sex outside of marriage is always abhorrent. The madonna-whore dichotomy set out that any form of sex taking place outside of marriage only could be *******, depravity or adultery.

Times have changed, virginity is no longer considered a sine qua non, and casual sex became mormal. In some circunstances, this new situation has made difficult to determine ******* in a trial. A woman can accept going to a man’s flat with the idea of romantic vanilla sex in missionary position, just to discover that her sexual partner has something very different in mind, and excitement and frustration make him use physical ******* to make it happen. During the last months many women have climbed aboard the #MeToo bandwagon relating any dismal, sorry, entirely unsatisfactory sexual encounter that took place years ago. The limits of consent are being redefined. However, these situations that takes place in the nobody's land created by modern promiscuity reach the paroxism in the new forms of “unconventional sex”.

It is commonly assumed that, when a Dom/sub relationship is set, the sub has the right to have some limits and the Dom has the right of pushing these limits. That is what all is about: to make a white submissive evolve, accepting thing she would’t even consider in the past. Throughout my short life as “white slut”, many times I have said "no" just minutes before reaching an intense orgasm. But there are different types of "no". For the “definitely no” a safe word may be created to stop whatever the black Dom is doing. However, I am stubborn and for me the safe word is always a challenge: I do not want to pronounce it. If I do, it means a failure. Sometimes I got home after a BDSM session with a bewildering mix of emotions: a disturbing feeling of having been "raped", along with a strange pride of not having uttered the Goddamned word.

Maybe the factor that makes the difference is the sense of loosing control. Physical and sensory restrictions may increase this feeling, but the deepest sense of vulnerability that any woman may have is losing control over her own fertility. The risk of black breeding is a sword of Damocles always hanging over any Queen of Spades. Although I have said thousands of times that a baby is a human being, not a sexual fantasy, sex is so uterly linked with procreation (and the excitement with transgression) that breeding/******* fantasies are one of the most common in this lifestyle.

tumblr_ob1o41Yaxy1rh0602o1_540.gif

I started taking the pill pretty young to control my menstruation, although I also used condoms in casual sex or when I did not trust my sexual partner. When I got married, I continued on the pill until the birth of my second *******. Then, my husband choosed vasectomy and since that moment my scarce sex was “unprotected”. Something that was not a problem until I met an attractive black gym mate.

Sometimes we take a detour and that choice completely changes our lives. I arrived at interracial sex led by quiet, intense anger and I never intended to stay, but I found that this is exactly the place I would feel comfortable in. The first time we were in his bedroom, the order “suck my black cock” blew my mind. Oral sex was always an obsession (sometimes compulsion) for me, as everything about it to me is a massive turn on: the taste, smell, feel, warmth… and I was there, on my knees, sucking a BLACK cock nearly twice the size of my husband’s. I finally got discipline to make real those fantasies and forbidden needs flying through my head like birds in a dark room. His aura of self-confidence, strength, and masculinity was overwhelming but I started to feel really losing control when he guided his huge black dick in between my pussy lips. I trembled when he began to push the head into me and I discovered he was not using a condom.

"Stop... I'm not protected!", I moaned. But he continued to piston a few more inches into me. I protested again, then I begged. It was useless. His strong hands held down mine, I was immobilized under his powerful body. I couldn't help it, I couldn't even speak. I could only moan and push back as he thrust in and out, sinking deeper into my sex until finally his entire dark shaft was filling me completly.

I started to mouth a protest when I felt his huge shaft pushing even deeper. My vagina had adjusted to his huge size and his massive cock was sliding smoothly out. Since that moment, my body betrayed me and my hips began to move against him. I was in love with his large, powerful, forbidden, black penis. Then I felt it. He groaned loudly and shot the first spurt of his semen deep within me. I tried to push him off, with both the feelings of ******* and terror, but it was too late. His hot sperm was literaly filling me.

The most intense orgasm I have ever had hit me as he continued thrusting and all I could do was grab his dark buttocks and pull him into me further. My entire conscience was focused on this pleasure between my legs. It was done. I could never explain this to my husband, I had committed the ultimately treason to him. The black seed poured out of me and down the crack of my ass as he kept spurting. His big dick was stretching my pussy to its limits, something that my husband would never be able to do, and he whispered: "I'm going to come again, should I pull out?"

"No, come inside me. I want to to feel it again". I answered. He smiled, kissed me, and again I felt an incredible load of sperm hitting my cervix which triggered another orgasm. I screamed and clawed at his back. I was letting a black man impregnate me, I had completely submitted to him in every way. Breaking such great taboo made my orgasm indescribably intense.

When he finished I staggered to my feet and the cum ran down the insides of my thighs as I walked. I went to his shower and cleaned up as well as I could. I dressed my dress on and pulled up my panties, but I could feel his cum still leaking from me. Luckily, I had a panty liner in my handbag. On the taxi I kept asking myself how I could have let such a thing happen.

When I got home my hubby was watching TV and I quickly went into the kitchen to prepare dinner. I was terrified that somehow he would smell the black man's scent on me. My husband asked me about the gym and while I chatted with him I could feel the black man's warm cum still leaking from my pussy.

A similar situation repeated twice until I decided to take the pill again. My new black Dom fucked me for a month without suspecting that there was no risk of pregnancy. During those days, sex was especially intense. Now I use to swallow his sperm after a blowjob or I receive it over my face and breasts. However, during this month he insisted on cuming inside me. Finally I had to confess that I was on the pill and he punished me with a good spanking for having lied to him.

This was the time when my crazy fantasies were closer to reality.

mainzmichi-wjrsu-b04d80.gif

Last edited:
In traditional societies women live under restrictions on their freedom. They do not usually go out alone, never frequent sites of doubtful morality, and always come back home at a “reasonable” time. Of course, sex outside of marriage is always abhorrent. The madonna-whore dichotomy set out that any form of sex taking place outside of marriage only could be *******, depravity or adultery.

Times have changed, virginity is no longer considered a sine qua non, and casual sex became mormal. In some circunstances, this new situation has made difficult to determine ******* in a trial. A woman can accept going to a man’s flat with the idea of romantic vanilla sex in missionary position, just to discover that her sexual partner has something very different in mind, and excitement and frustration make him use physical ******* to make it happen. During the last months many women have climbed aboard the #MeToo bandwagon relating any dismal, sorry, entirely unsatisfactory sexual encounter that took place years decades ago. The limits of consent are being redefined. However, these situations that takes place in the nobody's land created by modern promiscuity reach the paroxism in the new forms of “unconventional sex”.

It is commonly assumed that, when a Dom/sub relationship is set, the sub has the right to have some limits and the Dom has the right of pushing these limits. That is what all is about: to make a white submissive evolve, accepting thing she would’t even consider in the past. Throughout my short life as “white slut”, many times I have said "no" just minutes before reaching an intense orgasm. But there are different types of "no". For the “definitely no” a safe word may be created to stop whatever the black Dom is doing. However, I am stubborn and for me the safe word is always a challenge: I do not want to pronounce it. If I do, it means a failure. Sometimes I got home after a BDSM session with a bewildering mix of emotions: a disturbing feeling of having been "raped", along with a strange pride of not having uttered the Goddamned word.

Maybe the factor that makes the difference is the sense of loosing control. Physical and sensory restrictions may increase this feeling, but the deepest sense of vulnerability that any woman may have is losing control over her own fertility. The risk of black breeding is a sword of Damocles always hanging over any Queen of Spades. Although I have said thousands of times that a baby is a human being, not a sexual fantasy, sex is so uterly linked with procreation and the excitement with transgression that breeding/******* fantasies are one of the most common fantasies in this lifestyle.

View attachment 1885615

I started taking the pill pretty young to control my menstruation, although I also used condoms in casual sex or when I did not trust my sexual partner. When I got married, I continued on the pill until the birth of my second *******. Then, my husband choosed vasectomy and since that moment my scarce sex was “unprotected”. Something that was not a problem until I met an attractive black gym mate.

Sometimes we take a detour and that choice completely changes our lives. Our decisions are so often done by instinct rather than logic. I arrived at interracial sex led by quiet, intense anger and I never intended to stay. And I found that this is exactly the place I would feel comfortable in. The first time we were in his bedroom, the order “suck my black cock” blew my mind. Oral sex was always an obsession (sometimes compulsion) for me, as everything about it to me is a massive turn on: the taste, smell, feel, warmth… and I was there, on my knees, sucking a BLACK cock nearly twice the size of my husband’s. I finally got discipline to make real those fantasies and forbidden needs flying through my head like birds in a dark room. His aura of self-confidence, strength, and masculinity was overwhelming but I started to feel losing control when he guided his huge black cock in between my pussy lips. I trembled when he began to push the head into me and I discovered he was not using a condom.

"Stop... I'm not protected!", I moaned. But he continued to piston a few more inches into me. I protested again, then I begged. It was useless. His strong hands held down mine, I was immobilized under his powerful body. I couldn't help it, I couldn't even speak. I could only moan and push back as he thrust in and out, sinking deeper into my pussy until finally his entire dark shaft was filling me completly.

I started to mouth a protest when I felt his huge shaft pushing even deeper. My sex had adjusted to his huge size and his massive cock was sliding smoothly out. Since that moment, my body betrayed me and my hips began to move against him. I was in love with his large, powerful, forbidden, black cock. Then I felt it. He groaned loudly and shot the first spurt of his semen deep within me. I tried to push him off, filled with both the feelings of ******* and terror, but it was too late. His hot sperm was literaly filling me.

The most intense orgasm I have ever had hit me as he continued thrusting and all I could do was grab his dark buttocks and pull him into me further. My entire conscience was focused on this pleasure between my legs. It was done. I could never explain this to my husband, I had committed the ultimately treason to him. The black seed poured out of me and down the crack of my ass as he kept spurting. His big dick was stretching my pussy to its limits, something that my husband will never be able to do. The he whispered: "I'm going to come again, should I pull out?"

"No, come inside me. I want to to feel it again". I answered. He smiled, kissed me, and again I felt him shoot an incredible load of sperm hitting my cervix which triggered another orgasm. I screamed and clawed at his back. I was letting a black man impregnate me and had completely submitted to him in every way. Breaking such great taboo made my orgasm so intense.

When we finished I staggered to my feet and the cum ran down the insides of my thighs as I walked. I went to his shower and cleaned up as well as I could. I dressed my dress on and pulled up my panties, but I could feel his cum still leaking from me. Luckily, I had a panty liner in my handbag. On the taxi I kept asking myself how I could have let such a thing happen.

When I got home my hubby was watching TV and I quickly went into the kitchen to prepare dinner. I was terrified that somehow he would smell the black man's scent on me. My husband asked me about the gym and while I chatted with him I could feel the black man's warm cum still leaking from my pussy.

A similar situation repeated twice until I decided to take the pill again. My new black Dom fucked me for a month without suspecting that there was no risk of pregnancy. During those days, sex was especially intense. Now I use to swallow his sperm after a blowjob or I receive it over my face and breasts. However, during this month he insisted on cuming inside me. Finally I had to confess that I was on the pill and he punished me with a good spanking for having lied to him.

View attachment 1885618
Smh...white chicks lol

When you told the first man, "No." but he kept fucking you, he crossed the line to *******, but given the fact that you encouraged him to continue the act after having trying to stop him, you are unlikely to succeed at prosecuting him. I trust the second man spanked you in play, since you clearly don't want to have another baby. I keep saying this, but it really is the woman who controls the cuckold relationship, not the men. You walk away and the deal is done.

Times have changed, virginity is no longer considered a sine qua non, and casual sex became mormal. In some circunstances, this new situation has made difficult to determine ******* in a trial. A woman can accept going to a man’s flat with the idea of romantic vanilla sex in missionary position, just to discover that her sexual partner has something very different in mind, and excitement and frustration make him use physical ******* to make it happen. During the last months many women have climbed aboard the #MeToo bandwagon relating any dismal, sorry, entirely unsatisfactory sexual encounter that took place years ago. The limits of consent are being redefined. However, these situations that takes place in the nobody's land created by modern promiscuity reach the paroxism in the new forms of “unconventional sex”.

Maybe the factor that makes the difference is the sense of loosing control. Physical and sensory restrictions may increase this feeling, but the deepest sense of vulnerability that any woman may have is losing control over her own fertility. The risk of black breeding is a sword of Damocles always hanging over any Queen of Spades. Although I have said thousands of times that a baby is a human being, not a sexual fantasy, sex is so uterly linked with procreation (and the excitement with transgression) that breeding/******* fantasies are one of the most common in this lifestyle.

View attachment 1885615

Sometimes we take a detour and that choice completely changes our lives. I arrived at interracial sex led by quiet, intense anger and I never intended to stay, but I found that this is exactly the place I would feel comfortable in. The first time we were in his bedroom, the order “suck my black cock” blew my mind. Oral sex was always an obsession (sometimes compulsion) for me, as everything about it to me is a massive turn on: the taste, smell, feel, warmth… and I was there, on my knees, sucking a BLACK cock nearly twice the size of my husband’s. I finally got discipline to make real those fantasies and forbidden needs flying through my head like birds in a dark room. His aura of self-confidence, strength, and masculinity was overwhelming but I started to feel really losing control when he guided his huge black dick in between my pussy lips. I trembled when he began to push the head into me and I discovered he was not using a condom.

"Stop... I'm not protected!", I moaned. But he continued to piston a few more inches into me. I protested again, then I begged. It was useless. His strong hands held down mine, I was immobilized under his powerful body. I couldn't help it, I couldn't even speak. I could only moan and push back as he thrust in and out, sinking deeper into my sex until finally his entire dark shaft was filling me completly.

I started to mouth a protest when I felt his huge shaft pushing even deeper. My vagina had adjusted to his huge size and his massive cock was sliding smoothly out. Since that moment, my body betrayed me and my hips began to move against him. I was in love with his large, powerful, forbidden, black penis. Then I felt it. He groaned loudly and shot the first spurt of his semen deep within me. I tried to push him off, with both the feelings of ******* and terror, but it was too late. His hot sperm was literaly filling me.

The most intense orgasm I have ever had hit me as he continued thrusting and all I could do was grab his dark buttocks and pull him into me further. My entire conscience was focused on this pleasure between my legs. It was done. I could never explain this to my husband, I had committed the ultimately treason to him. The black seed poured out of me and down the crack of my ass as he kept spurting. His big dick was stretching my pussy to its limits, something that my husband would never be able to do, and he whispered: "I'm going to come again, should I pull out?"

"No, come inside me. I want to to feel it again". I answered. He smiled, kissed me, and again I felt an incredible load of sperm hitting my cervix which triggered another orgasm. I screamed and clawed at his back. I was letting a black man impregnate me, I had completely submitted to him in every way. Breaking such great taboo made my orgasm indescribably intense.

When he finished I staggered to my feet and the cum ran down the insides of my thighs as I walked. I went to his shower and cleaned up as well as I could. I dressed my dress on and pulled up my panties, but I could feel his cum still leaking from me. Luckily, I had a panty liner in my handbag. On the taxi I kept asking myself how I could have let such a thing happen.

View attachment 1885618

Fascinating and informative article.

Would you mind if I showed it to my sister?

When you told the first man, "No." but he kept fucking you, he crossed the line to *******, but given the fact that you encouraged him to continue the act after having trying to stop him, you are unlikely to succeed at prosecuting him. I trust the second man spanked you in play, since you clearly don't want to have another baby. I keep saying this, but it really is the woman who controls the cuckold relationship, not the men. You walk away and the deal is done.

As I stated in my writing, there are many types of "no". An intelligent and empathic man can recognize each type. ******* is a serious subject and I don't want to trivialize it. Of course, the spanking was part of "the game" of any BDSM relationship. This "punishments" are fun and can be justified by the most navie or stupid reasons.

View attachment 1885615

View attachment 1885618
Sex has always been natures way of impregnating women for procreation. Not unusual that most men are "programmed" this way. Sex with white women by black men is not new on planet Earth but white women perhaps are not as focused on the pregnancy part as are the black men. "Sowing " the seed does have some motivations associated with procreation. More pregnant women means more babies. Perpetuating the "seed" is not just true with human males but with males of many species. So there is some "motivating" ******* behind all of this sex.

Sex has always been natures way of impregnating women for procreation. Not unusual that most men are "programmed" this way. Sex with white women by black men is not new on planet Earth but white women perhaps are not as focused on the pregnancy part as are the black men. "Sowing " the seed does have some motivations associated with procreation. More pregnant women means more babies. Perpetuating the "seed" is not just true with human males but with males of many species. So there is some "motivating" ******* behind all of this sex.

Some black women commented me that their white sex partners always like bareback. According to my experience, black men hate condoms, but it seems that, in general terms, the feeling of otherness encourage the male's instinctive desire of impregnation. As far as I know this also happens between white men and Asian women, the most common type of interracial couple. Black men have also a reputation of disregarding the responsibilities of fatherhood, something that for obvious reasons a woman can not do.

If I found the idea of being black bred so disturbingly exciting was because letting another man impregnate me was the ultimate form of treason to my husband, a fact that would be impossible to hide due the baby's skin color. Of course, there are many ways to avoid an unwanted pregnancy, but the experience was intoxicating. Many times people have discussed here about these two fantasies (******* and impregnation) and I wanted to contribute with my own limited experience.

Last edited:
Some black women commented me that their white sex partners always like bareback. According to my experience, black men hate condoms, but it seems that, in general terms, the feeling of otherness encourage the male's instinctive desire of impregnation. As far as I know this also happens between white men and Asian women, the most common type of interracial couple. Black men have also a reputation of disregarding the responsibilities of fatherhood, something that for obvious reasons a woman can not do.

If I found the idea of being black bred so disturbingly exciting was because letting another man impregnate me was the ultimate form of treason to my husband, a fact that would be impossible to hide due the baby's skin color. Of course, there are many ways to avoid an unwanted pregnancy, but the experience was intoxicating. Many times people have discussed here about these two fantasies (******* and impregnation) and I wanted to contribute with my own limited experience.
Interesting how black pregnant seems more popular today. Apparently , unless done very publically , sex with black men is still mostly discrete and can still be concealed. However, pregnancy by a black man producing a baby of mixed parenthood is more often a clear sign the woman is/ has had sex with someone other than her white husband.

View attachment 1885615

View attachment 1885618
exactly what im afraid of, i dont trust myself !

Throughout nature there is the desire/intent of the males to perpetuate their DNA regardless of other males offspring. The most common way to do this is to impregnate as many females as possible and we see this today with "roving " young black males and white women. Not that this is foremost in their minds as it is usually just getting a "piece of white pussy " often married to some white man who may or not know what she is doing at least until the baby is born.

Back