Black breeding and the limits of consent

These women talk to us openly about their preference for sex with black men but no intentions of marrying them. They still want the " White Shield" of a white cuck husband as a front for local social activities while they continue to enjoy their black boyfriends. They are also very honest about not having sex with less endowed white men.
Damn. Is that what I've been reduced too "white shield ".

Black men want to breed all white women to increase black power. It is inevitable because so many white women want black men for sex now. We white guys can't compete with them. I gave up trying and submitted to my role as a provider without sex. Horny white men will submit to anything.
That is my life.

We have one black boy for whom we let believe he could breed me, it changes the dynamic and makes for incredibly hot videos. To each their own, not us for intentional breeding, but the risk is still there and because he thinks he is actually breeding me, he likes to not ejaculate for days, sometimes weeks, before we meet, which is hot in and of itself ;)

We have one black boy for whom we let believe he could breed me, it changes the dynamic and makes for incredibly hot videos. To each their own, not us for intentional breeding, but the risk is still there and because he thinks he is actually breeding me, he likes to not ejaculate for days, sometimes weeks, before we meet, which is hot in and of itself ;)
I could never satisfy my wife. I have watched how black men get her off multiple times and when she gets pregnant I will happily welcome the baby into our family.

Would sure love to fuck you as well.

Some black women commented me that their white sex partners always like bareback. According to my experience, black men hate condoms, but it seems that, in general terms, the feeling of otherness encourage the male's instinctive desire of impregnation. As far as I know this also happens between white men and Asian women, the most common type of interracial couple. Black men have also a reputation of disregarding the responsibilities of fatherhood, something that for obvious reasons a woman can not do.

If I found the idea of being black bred so disturbingly exciting was because letting another man impregnate me was the ultimate form of treason to my husband, a fact that would be impossible to hide due the baby's skin color. Of course, there are many ways to avoid an unwanted pregnancy, but the experience was intoxicating. Many times people have discussed here about these two fantasies (******* and impregnation) and I wanted to contribute with my own limited experience.
How things have changed. No longer "treason" as more husbands encourage wives to explore and enjoy BBC and bareback knowing she may become pregnant. Yes. Lots of fantasys here but also revealing and exposing wives hot passionate sexual desires as only BBC does. Bareback BBC ejaculating deep inside white pussy changes a wifes view of sex as she experiences strong orgasms.

Damn. Is that what I've been reduced too "white shield ".
More common than you may think. Many successful working white women today who encounter "opportunities" for sex with black men who then develop passionate desires for BBC. They continue in their "white" lives but also meet often with BBC studs for good sex. To maintain his lifestyle, the husband goes along becoming her cuckhold. This only becomes disturbed if she becomes pregnant by one of her black men.

Will and Susan, your comments are so on point. Obviously you are well educated and enlightened to the fact that most women do need more sex than most men. Especially after a long marriage, their sex becomes boring with sameness. Smart men who really love their spouse encourages her to get the sex she needs outside the marital bed. It is a well known fact that many black men are stronger, more sexually powerful and can give the spouse sexual pleasure beyond what she has experienced with her husband. There is no shame in being a cuckold.

Will and Susan, your comments are so on point. Obviously you are well educated and enlightened to the fact that most women do need more sex than most men. Especially after a long marriage, their sex becomes boring with sameness. Smart men who really love their spouse encourages her to get the sex she needs outside the marital bed. It is a well known fact that many black men are stronger, more sexually powerful and can give the spouse sexual pleasure beyond what she has experienced with her husband. There is no shame in being a cuckold.
Just being observant. Amazing what you don't see if you are not paying attention. More amazing what you do see when you are. Like lots of white wives with men not their husbands and more recently with black men. Women acting on their sexual fantasies. White men playing golf and fishing.

Yes, both my ex wives were having great sex while I was working. I knew it too. I just knew there was nothing I could do about it and accepted it. I almost never got sex but did go down on her a lot and often I got another mans cum. I never said anything about it, just accepted it and enjoyed it. Then I would go jerk off.

Yes, both my ex wives were having great sex while I was working. I knew it too. I just knew there was nothing I could do about it and accepted it. I almost never got sex but did go down on her a lot and often I got another mans cum. I never said anything about it, just accepted it and enjoyed it. Then I would go jerk off.
Lots of that today as wives are off fucking their BBC studs. Coming home filled with black mans cum. Initially , wives hide it by rushing off to the shower. Later on , they save it for cuckhold husbands and make him clean out their pussy. Big changes too. They stop pretending they are not promiscuous sluts and whores but instead flaunt it before their husbands. Husbands can accept or leave. Happening a lot with women in 40s and 50s

My ex wife loved to flaunt her sex in front of me at bars. She wanted everyone to know I was a sissy cuckold. Sometimes she would unbutton my shirt to show my bra. I watched a black guy get her off on a dance floor. He came to me after and said, I'm gonna fuck your wife. Then when I did not respond he said, and you're gonna watch me too. He did and I did. And I cleaned her too. I thought that would be enough to hold her but she left me anyway.

Back