Black breeding and the limits of consent

My ex wife loved to flaunt her sex in front of me at bars. She wanted everyone to know I was a sissy cuckold. Sometimes she would unbutton my shirt to show my bra. I watched a black guy get her off on a dance floor. He came to me after and said, I'm gonna fuck your wife. Then when I did not respond he said, and you're gonna watch me too. He did and I did. And I cleaned her too. I thought that would be enough to hold her but she left me anyway.
You are not alone. Other white husbands watch their slutwives go off with their black studs everyday. Once these women switch to BBC , few stop. Many go on to have many black men. Nothing much the white cuckhold husbands can do.

Black men want to breed all white women to increase black power. It is inevitable because so many white women want black men for sex now. We white guys can't compete with them. I gave up trying and submitted to my role as a provider without sex. Horny white men will submit to anything.
That is my life.
I don’t want to breed a white women. I want a black ******* or *******. I feel for their lives, but I’m not impregnating a white woman for *******. Now fucking them relentlessly and impaling their pussies? Sign me up!

You are not alone. Other white husbands watch their slutwives go off with their black studs everyday. Once these women switch to BBC , few stop. Many go on to have many black men. Nothing much the white cuckhold husbands can do.
Had too watch Christy pack an go off on vacation with Eric. They be in Georgia for the rest of the week. I'm doing my best to accept it all. Don't think ill ever be an advocate like you. Though you seem damn accurate about most things in lifestyle

Lots of that today as wives are off fucking their BBC studs. Coming home filled with black mans cum. Initially , wives hide it by rushing off to the shower. Later on , they save it for cuckhold husbands and make him clean out their pussy. Big changes too. They stop pretending they are not promiscuous sluts and whores but instead flaunt it before their husbands. Husbands can accept or leave. Happening a lot with women in 40s and 50s

Exactly as it should be.

Had too watch Christy pack an go off on vacation with Eric. They be in Georgia for the rest of the week. I'm doing my best to accept it all. Don't think ill ever be an advocate like you. Though you seem damn accurate about most things in lifestyle
Years with susan fucking black guys.

The limit is simple. Who will pay for baby support??? The Cuck? What do the laws say about it? If the Cuck is married, then the Cuck might have to pay even if he doesn’t want to. If he is not married, he would have to consent through a contract, that he will be the legal parent.

This is a threshold point in the lifestyle where its not a few hours or overnight or perhaps the weekend. Here christy makes a clear statement about her commitment to BBC/ Eric. This is not something temporary. She is committed to black cock now

The limit is simple. Who will pay for baby support??? The Cuck? What do the laws say about it? If the Cuck is married, then the Cuck might have to pay even if he doesn’t want to. If he is not married, he would have to consent through a contract, that he will be the legal parent.
The wife has the baby. Husband has a choice whether to stay or leave. As with other ******* , the baby goes with the mom unless she gives it up for adoption. However, now hard to conceal her / their activities.

The wife has the baby. Husband has a choice whether to stay or leave. As with other ******* , the baby goes with the mom unless she gives it up for adoption. However, now hard to conceal her / their activities.
I was referring to the financial situation which you didn’t answer. If the husband left, would he still have to pay in your country? In mine he might. If he would still have to pay, then it’s not logical to leave is it??

In a cuckold relationship, it is expected the wife will sooner or later attempt to go bareback. That is if she hasn’t made that decision already. And if perhaps the thought hasn’t occurred to her, then needless to say, her hubby already has thought of wanting it for her. In a typical cuckold relationship, it is perfectly fine if the couple choose to use some form of protective measure. Especially when the lover/bull(s) is/are someone they’re connecting with for the first time. And if the wife is still young and hasn’t gotten her tubes tied (poor attempt at humor).

But in a ‘Black-Owned’ relationship, this issue of protection gets taken out of the picture.

One of the unstated rules every couple should note when coming under a Black Master’s domain is the institution of bareback principle.
This states unequivocally that he must enjoy going bareback on the wife always. The only subject for whom a condom is required is the hubby, and that’s only if the wife should wish to give him a ‘mercy fuck’ every now and then to please him. And always at the Master’s request and supervision. The wife will learn to love and enjoy going bareback however way her Master/lover gives it to her. And if when he invites other bulls to come service her, she too will be expected to go bareback with them.

The second rule is the need for creampies.
The Black Master must imprint his ownership of the wife by feeding her cunt every now and then with his semen. As deep as he can go with burying his masculine cock into that warm, white pussy. Not just for the sake of imprint, but to let the hubby know who owns his woman now. To bless that womb of hers with his potent African seed. White couples must know it’s not just the sex with the bull/Master that matters, but more what happens during the sex. When the black man’s essence mixes with that of the white woman. And as her hubby stands/sits beyond the bed acting as witness to this splendid conjugation. He, too, begins then to accept his submissive place beside his wife, and know that henceforth, as she now bears her lover/Master’s semen and imprint, so it shall remain.

26D08BBA-B837-4BD4-9B95-5EFD09AD4702.jpegE4758A6B-19EB-485E-9489-A06776BBC55D.jpeg

Back