Black breeding and the limits of consent

Many thanks for your feedback WillandSusn. It is so encouraging to know there are women out there looking for submissive males as partners. Never been so optimistic!
These women talk to us openly about their preference for sex with black men but no intentions of marrying them. They still want the " White Shield" of a white cuck husband as a front for local social activities while they continue to enjoy their black boyfriends. They are also very honest about not having sex with less endowed white men.

These women talk to us openly about their preference for sex with black men but no intentions of marrying them. They still want the " White Shield" of a white cuck husband as a front for local social activities while they continue to enjoy their black boyfriends. They are also very honest about not having sex with less endowed white men.
Wow! That is the type of partner and relationship I desire. Don't mind at all if I don't have penetrative sex with my partner what does it for me is that she likes big black men, exciting to know that there are such ladies out there.

Wow! That is the type of partner and relationship I desire. Don't mind at all if I don't have penetrative sex with my partner what does it for me is that she likes big black men, exciting to know that there are such ladies out there.
Yes. Many already have cuckhold white husbands serving them and their BBC masters. Occasoionally, we see these women in public with their BBc masters knowing well that they have white husbands. We also see these women with other women we know enjoy BBC but have no white husband and are looking. Many have integrated BBC into their lives almost seemlessly and with all their other activities you might not guess they enjoyed BBC. While there is a "group" of these women we see occasionlly , there are others we see more often and we do notice the changes in them. They are certainly happier with all the good sex they are getting. They take better care of their bodies and exercise more. They dress more sexual and want men to know that they enjoy sex. Black men seem to approach these women. Perhaps the men know she likes BBC.

I crave this kind of relationship. It's so hot to imagine her being owned by her bull and me being owned by her. Outwardly we'd be a normal couple but in private I'd only be there to support her need for masculine black men. I'd work hard to make sure she had every comfort she needed but I'd never sleep with her, that would be for real men only.
Imagining her naked in our bed, on her back with her legs in the air and a black man stretching her to her limits, pumping hard while I'm at work making money to support her is so intense. He'd hold her down and keep thrusting until he'd emptied every drop of his semen deep into her womb. When I got home I'd give her an amazing massage while she told me all about it.

I crave this kind of relationship. It's so hot to imagine her being owned by her bull and me being owned by her. Outwardly we'd be a normal couple but in private I'd only be there to support her need for masculine black men. I'd work hard to make sure she had every comfort she needed but I'd never sleep with her, that would be for real men only.
Imagining her naked in our bed, on her back with her legs in the air and a black man stretching her to her limits, pumping hard while I'm at work making money to support her is so intense. He'd hold her down and keep thrusting until he'd emptied every drop of his semen deep into her womb. When I got home I'd give her an amazing massage while she told me all about it.
More "strong" women in business now who either have or prefer even stronger ( dominating) males for sex. They want to be "taken". Some truly gorgeous women too. Women you might never suspect with huge black cocks deep in their pussy. No condom. Lots of black semen and sperm. Almost daring the bull to make her pregnant. Of course these women know exactly when their fertility period is and avoid vagina sex so they don't get pregnant. Although some have and you see them on TV. Like the kardashians.

I know you wanted to be knocked up, I can do it if you are serious.
Truly surprising how many knocked up white women today. And not by their husband. Lots of couples with "open" marraiges and hot wives who want lots of sex. They hate the condoms and enjoy men squirting inside them. Eventually they lose to the percentages and they get knocked up. If they are lucky , they can tell who did it but , without genetic testing or birth of the Baby , some truly don't know which stud did the job.

Back