Black breeding and the limits of consent

I've only just read the OP, I don't tend to read these stories as they're probably made up and I don't usually get hard from reading such things but I must admit this really gave me a boner - sitting here with my family on vacation in the room I literally had to quickly discretely put my hand down my underpants to free my dick from growing into an uncomfortable angal.

Reading things like this really makes me wish, as a single white guy, that I could find a white girlfriend who is into this stuff (hotwife, not cuckold) as pretty much all the women I've ever had have just found the idea too weird. But I just absolutely love the idea of having a wife who comes home with a pussy full of black seed, there's no other better kink or whatever that's more of a turn on, especially the risk of pregnancy just adds to the excitement which I'm sure we could sort something out if it did accidently happen.

Last edited:
This is a threshold point in the lifestyle where its not a few hours or overnight or perhaps the weekend. Here christy makes a clear statement about her commitment to BBC/ Eric. This is not something temporary. She is committed to black cock now
Yeah. It seems that way. She didn't respond to any of my texts today. Going to be another long nite of worrying. Don't trust Eric at all

For cuckolds like myself having your wife-partner Black-Bred has many rewarding aspects, and we have many reasons for wanting this.
In my case
1. its the ultimate coming out of the closet - no way to hind that your wife prefers BBC
2. i love the humiliation aspect
3. supporting my partners enjoyment and fulfillment (having an average to small penis 5.5-6" - i know that i can never provider her the enjoyment that a large cock can)
4. knowing that she chose what she felt was a superior male specimen to procreate with - but at the same time choosing me to help her raise her/our baby

i have been involved in alternate lifestyle's for 40+ years
Most as a Dominant, and fully understand the implications and reality behind this
my preference is that if and or when i find the right princess/queen who shares this desire that we have no idea who the ******* of her baby or children are (I understand the risk of bad gene's) i want her to be in a loving supportive relationship with me - but also be able to be totally free sexually to explore her sexuallity to the extreme - have many bulls - studs - fwb to fulfill her sexual needs - desires- wants to there fullest~!!!
i of course would love - cherish - and support a Black/mixed baby - he or she would be my/our baby - to love cherish and raise... (in FL unless pertinity is challenged prior to or shortly after birth - the husband is legally considered the "*******" and is responsible. the law is designed to maintain support for the baby regardless of who the biollligical ******* is - which is how i personally believe it should be)

For cuckolds like myself having your wife-partner Black-Bred has many rewarding aspects, and we have many reasons for wanting this.
In my case
1. its the ultimate coming out of the closet - no way to hind that your wife prefers BBC
2. i love the humiliation aspect
3. supporting my partners enjoyment and fulfillment (having an average to small penis 5.5-6" - i know that i can never provider her the enjoyment that a large cock can)
4. knowing that she chose what she felt was a superior male specimen to procreate with - but at the same time choosing me to help her raise her/our baby

i have been involved in alternate lifestyle's for 40+ years
Most as a Dominant, and fully understand the implications and reality behind this
my preference is that if and or when i find the right princess/queen who shares this desire that we have no idea who the ******* of her baby or children are (I understand the risk of bad gene's) i want her to be in a loving supportive relationship with me - but also be able to be totally free sexually to explore her sexuallity to the extreme - have many bulls - studs - fwb to fulfill her sexual needs - desires- wants to there fullest~!!!
i of course would love - cherish - and support a Black/mixed baby - he or she would be my/our baby - to love cherish and raise... (in FL unless pertinity is challenged prior to or shortly after birth - the husband is legally considered the "*******" and is responsible. the law is designed to maintain support for the baby regardless of who the biollligical ******* is - which is how i personally believe it should be)
As they say. " Nothing like having a BBCslut for a wife ". But its no Temporary thing.

No. The last text I received was from Eric. He had used her phone and after a couple nasty comments he told me they were going to stay a few more days. Not likening this at all
Be cool. All in the process of slut wife conversion. They fuck the white wives a lot everyday until they are sluts for black cock and do whatever the black men want. She will be a different woman when she returns. Ready to whore for BBc

Be cool. All in the process of slut wife conversion. They fuck the white wives a lot everyday until they are sluts for black cock and do whatever the black men want. She will be a different woman when she returns. Ready to whore for BBc
Jake I told you that you have to man up or should I say cuck up and accept that she is having fun she is finding herself if you don't let her you may loose her

I feel this whole topic of white wives being black bred is so erotic and it's not always easy to disentangle fantasy from the stark realities of the repercussions. That said, there are a lot of white couples commited to having a black/mixed baby and it appears a lot of thought and consideration has gone into this - which is more than what happens when many babies are born in monogamous same race couples.
As a white cuck male looking for a cuckoldress I can envisage being in the situation where she/we would want to have a black/mixed baby and giving a lot of thought, discussion and consideration to this.

I stopped reading, when I read "there are different types of no." What kind of mental gymnastics do you have? That comment alone shows the stupidity of the modern woman. Sounds like you wanna have fun, but no accountability to oneself. That's very telling and dangerous to any man who would choose to lay with you.

Back