Black breeding and the limits of consent

Jake I told you that you have to man up or should I say cuck up and accept that she is having fun she is finding herself if you don't let her you may loose her
Not the first white wife to do this. Not the last either. Eric likely sharing her with friends which often happens with these away trips. Likely she has had several black men by now. And there will be more in her future.

We have only had one experience that crossed the line of "consent". We met a black male at a small, discreet, no tell motel. Got a room. Wife likes to relax with a ******* and talk a little first. I stepped outside to the soda machine to get a Coke to chase her Crown. Quickly found out the machine was out of order and my only option was a convenience store roughly a 5 minute walk. I stuck my head back in the room and told wife and the guy. Wife replied "we will keep talking and wait on you". I returned back 15-20 minutes later. As I approached the room from at least 20 feet I could hear the wife screaming loudly. I rushed into the room and found wife face down on the bed, half clothed with her skirt pushed up to her waist. The black male was pounding her pussy hard with a 8-9 inch thick cock. She continued to scream but less as the pounding went on. I watched him fuck her for about 20 minutes, then her unloaded in her pussy. He got up, dressed, thanked us and left. I asked wife why they did not wait on me. She replied that she "wanted to". She said that immediately after I left he stood up and grabbed her forcefully and pushed her to her to her knees. He unzipped and shoved his cock in her mouth. He didn't allow her to really suck him, he grabbed the back of her head and began fucking her mouth and throat roughly. She said he quickly got hard, then he again grabbed her and threw her on the bed. He undressed then grabbed her, rolling her over on her stomach. He shoved her skirt up and tore her panties off. I picked them up off the floor and they were in tatters. As soon as her pussy was exposed he got on top of her and began fucking her. She said there was no foreplay, lube. spit or even a finger. He just shoved his cock in her pussy dry and the screaming was from discomfort.

We have only had one experience that crossed the line of "consent". We met a black male at a small, discreet, no tell motel. Got a room. Wife likes to relax with a ******* and talk a little first. I stepped outside to the soda machine to get a Coke to chase her Crown. Quickly found out the machine was out of order and my only option was a convenience store roughly a 5 minute walk. I stuck my head back in the room and told wife and the guy. Wife replied "we will keep talking and wait on you". I returned back 15-20 minutes later. As I approached the room from at least 20 feet I could hear the wife screaming loudly. I rushed into the room and found wife face down on the bed, half clothed with her skirt pushed up to her waist. The black male was pounding her pussy hard with a 8-9 inch thick cock. She continued to scream but less as the pounding went on. I watched him fuck her for about 20 minutes, then her unloaded in her pussy. He got up, dressed, thanked us and left. I asked wife why they did not wait on me. She replied that she "wanted to". She said that immediately after I left he stood up and grabbed her forcefully and pushed her to her to her knees. He unzipped and shoved his cock in her mouth. He didn't allow her to really suck him, he grabbed the back of her head and began fucking her mouth and throat roughly. She said he quickly got hard, then he again grabbed her and threw her on the bed. He undressed then grabbed her, rolling her over on her stomach. He shoved her skirt up and tore her panties off. I picked them up off the floor and they were in tatters. As soon as her pussy was exposed he got on top of her and began fucking her. She said there was no foreplay, lube. spit or even a finger. He just shoved his cock in her pussy dry and the screaming was from discomfort.
Today. Some people would call him a jerk.

sounds very "rapey"

Today. Some people would call him a jerk.

If she said "I want to wait for my husband", and he said "fuck no, I'm doing it now"
that's *******. without consent, without foreplay, he ripped her and hurt her

sad part is, how could they report that to the police, without admitting they were setting up sex with this guy in the first place.

Totally unnecessary today. Lots of white pussy looking for BBC. Here she was giving it up. He didn't need to be so aggressive. Unless she resisted and we are not told that here. Some bulls get dominant and aggressive when the women say no
consent consent. I understand the whole thing about aggression but there's still a line that shouldn't be crossed. What's the point of doing this is everyone isn't having fun?

It's South Georgia near ft. Stewart. Think it's called jesup. Not sure . Sure she will but I'm just going to fuck first. Never been apart this long b4
Understand your need but should get some "intelligence" on if she is a changed woman now and what happened there. She may not receive your affections like before. Need to undertsand what Eric is doing ans has planned.

Thanks for the support WillandSusn. I do think it's just a matter of time before I find that 'special' lady. There are now lots of single white women out their with black babies or wanting black babies and these are maybe good potential partners who are looking for a partner/companion.
I too am a divorced white man and I am looking for the same type of Lady here in Dallas.

It's South Georgia near ft. Stewart. Think it's called jesup. Not sure . Sure she will but I'm just going to fuck first. Never been apart this long b4
Eric took her to South Georgia. What is in south Georgia ? Coastline(east) or Mountains( west). Did you agree to this ? Need to be careful about These excursions as women get taken to destinations for untoward reasons and purposes. Happened to susan years ago.

Back