Black breeding and the limits of consent

If I found the idea of being black bred so disturbingly exciting was because letting another man impregnate me was the ultimate form of treason to my husband, a fact that would be impossible to hide due the baby's skin color. Of course, there are many ways to avoid an unwanted pregnancy, but the experience was intoxicating. Many times people have discussed here about these two fantasies (******* and impregnation) and I wanted to contribute with my own limited experience.

Well said, betrayal can be very intoxicating and erotic.

As a white cuck wannabe I find this whole subject of a black man breeding a white man's white wife intoxicating. It is so sexually electric it's difficult to think straight on this subject. Just going by emotion I'd want my partner to be bred by a stronger more dominant black man.

I agree completely. Seeing my mate mounted by a more superior man always puts me a very intoxicating submissive state. I often cannot even act on my own without being ordered around other than to simply play with myself. I am extremely excited now just thinking about it. It is one of the most sexually exciting and at the same time sexually demeaning experiences a man can go through, watching his wife’s mind and body willingly betray him over and over with a physically superior man right in front of him. Breath taking.

As a white cuck wannabe I find this whole subject of a black man breeding a white man's white wife intoxicating. It is so sexually electric it's difficult to think straight on this subject. Just going by emotion I'd want my partner to be bred by a stronger more dominant black man.

I think it is completely fine and natural for a white woman to be mate with a black man. Whether she is married or not. And in fact, I think it is completely ok for a married white wife to be impregnated. Of course, there are things that must be taken into consideration, and all of those things can and will be worked out. With the way society is going, I think it will be normal in the next 20 years for a white couple to have a mixed baby.

In the end, it doesn’t matter who she has sex with, or whose baby she has. It doesn’t matter whose genetics “do”, or “do not” get passed down to future generations; but instead it matters that there will be future generations. And those generations will do as we are doing, and they will listen to the natural instincts of the body. It’s about doing the right thing. I see no issue with a white husband not having his genetics passed on.

Would love to find a bbc who would like to try this with my girlfriend, while we're younger we're open to learning and very receptive. We've often fantasizedView attachment 2091806 about this and breeding play is a major turn on.

Ys, it is a major turn on. However, turn on aside, I really do think that white women breeding black is the best and most beautiful thing to happen.

By design by then wife's black lover came on to me on the side, and took it upon himself to pop my sissy boy cherry. It was epic and served to frame the person I am today. I was so overwhelmed by being with him as my wife had done so many times... that I did exactly what he wanted and what he told me to do... including being fucked deep without a condom. I said no at first and then, well, allowed him to carry on... and omg, I was SO glad I did.

In traditional societies women live under restrictions on their freedom. They do not usually go out alone, never frequent sites of doubtful morality, and always come back home at a “reasonable” time. Of course, sex outside of marriage is always abhorrent. The madonna-whore dichotomy set out that any form of sex taking place outside of marriage only could be *******, depravity or adultery.

Times have changed, virginity is no longer considered a sine qua non, and casual sex became mormal. In some circunstances, this new situation has made difficult to determine ******* in a trial. A woman can accept going to a man’s flat with the idea of romantic vanilla sex in missionary position, just to discover that her sexual partner has something very different in mind, and excitement and frustration make him use physical ******* to make it happen. During the last months many women have climbed aboard the #MeToo bandwagon relating any dismal, sorry, entirely unsatisfactory sexual encounter that took place years ago. The limits of consent are being redefined. However, these situations that takes place in the nobody's land created by modern promiscuity reach the paroxism in the new forms of “unconventional sex”.

It is commonly assumed that, when a Dom/sub relationship is set, the sub has the right to have some limits and the Dom has the right of pushing these limits. That is what all is about: to make a white submissive evolve, accepting thing she would’t even consider in the past. Throughout my short life as “white slut”, many times I have said "no" just minutes before reaching an intense orgasm. But there are different types of "no". For the “definitely no” a safe word may be created to stop whatever the black Dom is doing. However, I am stubborn and for me the safe word is always a challenge: I do not want to pronounce it. If I do, it means a failure. Sometimes I got home after a BDSM session with a bewildering mix of emotions: a disturbing feeling of having been "raped", along with a strange pride of not having uttered the Goddamned word.

Maybe the factor that makes the difference is the sense of loosing control. Physical and sensory restrictions may increase this feeling, but the deepest sense of vulnerability that any woman may have is losing control over her own fertility. The risk of black breeding is a sword of Damocles always hanging over any Queen of Spades. Although I have said thousands of times that a baby is a human being, not a sexual fantasy, sex is so uterly linked with procreation (and the excitement with transgression) that breeding/******* fantasies are one of the most common in this lifestyle.

View attachment 1885615

I started taking the pill pretty young to control my menstruation, although I also used condoms in casual sex or when I did not trust my sexual partner. When I got married, I continued on the pill until the birth of my second *******. Then, my husband choosed vasectomy and since that moment my scarce sex was “unprotected”. Something that was not a problem until I met an attractive black gym mate.

Sometimes we take a detour and that choice completely changes our lives. I arrived at interracial sex led by quiet, intense anger and I never intended to stay, but I found that this is exactly the place I would feel comfortable in. The first time we were in his bedroom, the order “suck my black cock” blew my mind. Oral sex was always an obsession (sometimes compulsion) for me, as everything about it to me is a massive turn on: the taste, smell, feel, warmth… and I was there, on my knees, sucking a BLACK cock nearly twice the size of my husband’s. I finally got discipline to make real those fantasies and forbidden needs flying through my head like birds in a dark room. His aura of self-confidence, strength, and masculinity was overwhelming but I started to feel really losing control when he guided his huge black dick in between my pussy lips. I trembled when he began to push the head into me and I discovered he was not using a condom.

"Stop... I'm not protected!", I moaned. But he continued to piston a few more inches into me. I protested again, then I begged. It was useless. His strong hands held down mine, I was immobilized under his powerful body. I couldn't help it, I couldn't even speak. I could only moan and push back as he thrust in and out, sinking deeper into my sex until finally his entire dark shaft was filling me completly.

I started to mouth a protest when I felt his huge shaft pushing even deeper. My vagina had adjusted to his huge size and his massive cock was sliding smoothly out. Since that moment, my body betrayed me and my hips began to move against him. I was in love with his large, powerful, forbidden, black penis. Then I felt it. He groaned loudly and shot the first spurt of his semen deep within me. I tried to push him off, with both the feelings of ******* and terror, but it was too late. His hot sperm was literaly filling me.

The most intense orgasm I have ever had hit me as he continued thrusting and all I could do was grab his dark buttocks and pull him into me further. My entire conscience was focused on this pleasure between my legs. It was done. I could never explain this to my husband, I had committed the ultimately treason to him. The black seed poured out of me and down the crack of my ass as he kept spurting. His big dick was stretching my pussy to its limits, something that my husband would never be able to do, and he whispered: "I'm going to come again, should I pull out?"

"No, come inside me. I want to to feel it again". I answered. He smiled, kissed me, and again I felt an incredible load of sperm hitting my cervix which triggered another orgasm. I screamed and clawed at his back. I was letting a black man impregnate me, I had completely submitted to him in every way. Breaking such great taboo made my orgasm indescribably intense.

When he finished I staggered to my feet and the cum ran down the insides of my thighs as I walked. I went to his shower and cleaned up as well as I could. I dressed my dress on and pulled up my panties, but I could feel his cum still leaking from me. Luckily, I had a panty liner in my handbag. On the taxi I kept asking myself how I could have let such a thing happen.

When I got home my hubby was watching TV and I quickly went into the kitchen to prepare dinner. I was terrified that somehow he would smell the black man's scent on me. My husband asked me about the gym and while I chatted with him I could feel the black man's warm cum still leaking from my pussy.

A similar situation repeated twice until I decided to take the pill again. My new black Dom fucked me for a month without suspecting that there was no risk of pregnancy. During those days, sex was especially intense. Now I use to swallow his sperm after a blowjob or I receive it over my face and breasts. However, during this month he insisted on cuming inside me. Finally I had to confess that I was on the pill and he punished me with a good spanking for having lied to him.

This was the time when my crazy fantasies were closer to reality.

View attachment 1885618
I have checked out this thread a number of times but have refrained from commenting until now. As a husband who has willingly let my wife have sex with black men in the past, this limits of consent/black breeding thing is a very complicated issue for me. While I find it exciting to see my wife get it on with her black lovers, it leaves me with mixed feelings. The thing is when it happens I am temporarily letting them become the alpha male in our marriage. I have found it impossible to stop things from happening once they start screwing her. A good example is the first time she was shared with a black man is I assumed that condoms would be used and I brought plenty for them to use. He refused to put them on and took her bareback, filling her willing pussy multiple times. During the same encounter I thought she would be with one black man but he brought along 3 of his friends and they also had sex with her (all took her bare) and it was quite a sight to see. I initially protested but relented when she was so willing to be gangbanged by all of them, very erotic but also very upsetting at times. LOTS of mixed emotions! Afterwards, I couldn't wait to have sex with her so I could reclaim her pussy.

In traditional societies women live under restrictions on their freedom. They do not usually go out alone, never frequent sites of doubtful morality, and always come back home at a “reasonable” time. Of course, sex outside of marriage is always abhorrent. The madonna-whore dichotomy set out that any form of sex taking place outside of marriage only could be *******, depravity or adultery.

Times have changed, virginity is no longer considered a sine qua non, and casual sex became mormal. In some circunstances, this new situation has made difficult to determine ******* in a trial. A woman can accept going to a man’s flat with the idea of romantic vanilla sex in missionary position, just to discover that her sexual partner has something very different in mind, and excitement and frustration make him use physical ******* to make it happen. During the last months many women have climbed aboard the #MeToo bandwagon relating any dismal, sorry, entirely unsatisfactory sexual encounter that took place years ago. The limits of consent are being redefined. However, these situations that takes place in the nobody's land created by modern promiscuity reach the paroxism in the new forms of “unconventional sex”.

It is commonly assumed that, when a Dom/sub relationship is set, the sub has the right to have some limits and the Dom has the right of pushing these limits. That is what all is about: to make a white submissive evolve, accepting thing she would’t even consider in the past. Throughout my short life as “white slut”, many times I have said "no" just minutes before reaching an intense orgasm. But there are different types of "no". For the “definitely no” a safe word may be created to stop whatever the black Dom is doing. However, I am stubborn and for me the safe word is always a challenge: I do not want to pronounce it. If I do, it means a failure. Sometimes I got home after a BDSM session with a bewildering mix of emotions: a disturbing feeling of having been "raped", along with a strange pride of not having uttered the Goddamned word.

Maybe the factor that makes the difference is the sense of loosing control. Physical and sensory restrictions may increase this feeling, but the deepest sense of vulnerability that any woman may have is losing control over her own fertility. The risk of black breeding is a sword of Damocles always hanging over any Queen of Spades. Although I have said thousands of times that a baby is a human being, not a sexual fantasy, sex is so uterly linked with procreation (and the excitement with transgression) that breeding/******* fantasies are one of the most common in this lifestyle.

View attachment 1885615

I started taking the pill pretty young to control my menstruation, although I also used condoms in casual sex or when I did not trust my sexual partner. When I got married, I continued on the pill until the birth of my second *******. Then, my husband choosed vasectomy and since that moment my scarce sex was “unprotected”. Something that was not a problem until I met an attractive black gym mate.

Sometimes we take a detour and that choice completely changes our lives. I arrived at interracial sex led by quiet, intense anger and I never intended to stay, but I found that this is exactly the place I would feel comfortable in. The first time we were in his bedroom, the order “suck my black cock” blew my mind. Oral sex was always an obsession (sometimes compulsion) for me, as everything about it to me is a massive turn on: the taste, smell, feel, warmth… and I was there, on my knees, sucking a BLACK cock nearly twice the size of my husband’s. I finally got discipline to make real those fantasies and forbidden needs flying through my head like birds in a dark room. His aura of self-confidence, strength, and masculinity was overwhelming but I started to feel really losing control when he guided his huge black dick in between my pussy lips. I trembled when he began to push the head into me and I discovered he was not using a condom.

"Stop... I'm not protected!", I moaned. But he continued to piston a few more inches into me. I protested again, then I begged. It was useless. His strong hands held down mine, I was immobilized under his powerful body. I couldn't help it, I couldn't even speak. I could only moan and push back as he thrust in and out, sinking deeper into my sex until finally his entire dark shaft was filling me completly.

I started to mouth a protest when I felt his huge shaft pushing even deeper. My vagina had adjusted to his huge size and his massive cock was sliding smoothly out. Since that moment, my body betrayed me and my hips began to move against him. I was in love with his large, powerful, forbidden, black penis. Then I felt it. He groaned loudly and shot the first spurt of his semen deep within me. I tried to push him off, with both the feelings of ******* and terror, but it was too late. His hot sperm was literaly filling me.

The most intense orgasm I have ever had hit me as he continued thrusting and all I could do was grab his dark buttocks and pull him into me further. My entire conscience was focused on this pleasure between my legs. It was done. I could never explain this to my husband, I had committed the ultimately treason to him. The black seed poured out of me and down the crack of my ass as he kept spurting. His big dick was stretching my pussy to its limits, something that my husband would never be able to do, and he whispered: "I'm going to come again, should I pull out?"

"No, come inside me. I want to to feel it again". I answered. He smiled, kissed me, and again I felt an incredible load of sperm hitting my cervix which triggered another orgasm. I screamed and clawed at his back. I was letting a black man impregnate me, I had completely submitted to him in every way. Breaking such great taboo made my orgasm indescribably intense.

When he finished I staggered to my feet and the cum ran down the insides of my thighs as I walked. I went to his shower and cleaned up as well as I could. I dressed my dress on and pulled up my panties, but I could feel his cum still leaking from me. Luckily, I had a panty liner in my handbag. On the taxi I kept asking myself how I could have let such a thing happen.

When I got home my hubby was watching TV and I quickly went into the kitchen to prepare dinner. I was terrified that somehow he would smell the black man's scent on me. My husband asked me about the gym and while I chatted with him I could feel the black man's warm cum still leaking from my pussy.

A similar situation repeated twice until I decided to take the pill again. My new black Dom fucked me for a month without suspecting that there was no risk of pregnancy. During those days, sex was especially intense. Now I use to swallow his sperm after a blowjob or I receive it over my face and breasts. However, during this month he insisted on cuming inside me. Finally I had to confess that I was on the pill and he punished me with a good spanking for having lied to him.

View attachment 1885618
when did you tell your husband?

View attachment 1885615

View attachment 1885618
OMG OMG OMG !!!!! Hugely exciting !!!!

Back