Votes: 16 31.4%
  • 75%-above

Votes: 11 21.6%
  • I like girls when the mood strikes, but I am not bi

Votes: 10 19.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hell yeah gurl...who is buried face down in your pussy
Too bad all women everywhere do not share that wonderful hunger bro. ? ??????????????????????????‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍?

It's in the works! We check out women together now and the last few times I've helped her masturbate she came to women!
Good job!!! (y) If it was any better she would help her adult female friends to understand the same joys of what lesbianism brings.
?‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍?

The lifestyle brought it out in me. We were hosting a hot party. A new guest to our group got frisky with my Bull. He was enjoying the new attention and knew he was pushing my limits. I had to act fast and didn't want to cause a scene. I got involved in the blow job with the other woman to remind my Bull who was who. Before I knew it me and the other woman were kissing, clothes came off, we drew a crowd, and the rest was history. I still enjoy an amorous meeting with another woman from time to time.

The lifestyle brought it out in me. We were hosting a hot party. A new guest to our group got frisky with my Bull. He was enjoying the new attention and knew he was pushing my limits. I had to act fast and didn't want to cause a scene. I got involved in the blow job with the other woman to remind my Bull who was who. Before I knew it me and the other woman were kissing, clothes came off, we drew a crowd, and the rest was history. I still enjoy an amorous meeting with another woman from time to time.
That is sexy

I think everyone is bisexual really

A must for all women once she is of legal age. ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍?

Softail, at least you got some pussy action, but agree its seems better when a cock is involved. I dont know if im in the wrong section, but find it a little strange this site does not have more black couples with BI female offering to eat up and fuck white ladies young and old like myself. I personally would love that scenario and making my husband watch and get nothing would be perfect.
I love your interests and desires.

Back