• 50%-75%

Votes: 16 31.4%
  • 75%-above

Votes: 11 21.6%
  • I like girls when the mood strikes, but I am not bi

Votes: 10 19.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Considering the high percentage of bisexuality amongst cucks and bulls in the lifestyle, do most hotwives believe those numbers are also reflected in the women in the lifestyle? Wives, how many of you are bisexual and how many other women do you think also identify as such?

Are you trying to determine what overall percentage of women on this site are bisexual or specifically what percentage of women on this site who identify only as hotwives are bisexual?
I guess I was talking about the wives but would be interested in the former as well.

Before I came into this lifestyle, I didn't really have an attraction to women and if someone asked me if I would have a romantic relationship with a woman, it's probably not something I'd be interested in.

I think that's the key word here, bisexuality is about men or women who are not only sexually attracted to both sexes but can also carry on relationships with them.

I am not bisexual, if anything, the word I have come to use to describe me is biplayful. I find women very beautiful and sexy and I love to play with them sexually, especially if there is a BBC or two or three involved but I probably won't ever have an actual girlfriend since I'm already married to a man.

Before I came into this lifestyle, I didn't really have an attraction to women and if someone asked me if I would have a romantic relationship with a woman, it's probably not something I'd be interested in. I think that's the key word here, bisexuality is about men or women who are not only sexually attracted to both sexes but can also carry on relationships with them. I am not bisexual but the word I have come to use to describe me is biplayful. I find women very beautiful and sexy and I love to play with them sexually, especially if there is a BBC or two or three involved but I probably won't ever have an actual girlfriend since I'm already married to a man.
Nice at the very least you are biplayful then as LEZ SEX RULES!

Back