• 50%-75%

Votes: 16 31.4%
  • 75%-above

Votes: 11 21.6%
  • I like girls when the mood strikes, but I am not bi

Votes: 10 19.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would say I have bisexual tendancies since starting the lifestyle. Women turn me on and since we started involving a friend I developed a very healthy appetite for her. Michael too lol.
J
Xoxoxo
Michael is a lucky man to have found such a bisexual wife. Too bad most women on this site are not as bisexual, open, vocal, and experienced as you are and possess your hunger for other women as well too. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?????????????????????????????????????????????

Last edited:
I would say I have bisexual tendancies since starting the lifestyle. Women turn me on and since we started involving a friend I developed a very healthy appetite for her. Michael too lol.
J
Xoxoxo
In my case, it was husband who wanted me to try it out. But I wouldn't link it to the lifestyle. It was on our list of things to experiment with. But she was of a different race if that counts.

LOVEEEEEE MY BI SISTERS....AMAZING PLAYING IN A GROUP SETTING OLEASING OUR BLACK STUDS N KISSING N TOUCHING....PURE BLISS YUMMY

Back