Votes: 16 31.4%
  • 75%-above

Votes: 11 21.6%
  • I like girls when the mood strikes, but I am not bi

Votes: 10 19.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LOL, all boys think that.
It is because lesbian sex rules, as a bisexual woman you should already understand that basic fact. ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍?

Softail, at least you got some pussy action, but agree its seems better when a cock is involved. I dont know if im in the wrong section, but find it a little strange this site does not have more black couples with BI female offering to eat up and fuck white ladies young and old like myself. I personally would love that scenario and making my husband watch and get nothing would be perfect.
Hello there ;)

I'd live to run some cock in her while she is having some pussy.
By having lesbian sex it announces she is worthy. ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍?

I think most women fantasize about being with another woman and many have. That's not really news. Look at how many women are blowing black guys in the photo's on this site alone. I'm guessing if one is willing to give a blow job in a parked car they are up for about anything.

Before I came into this lifestyle, I didn't really have an attraction to women and if someone asked me if I would have a romantic relationship with a woman, it's probably not something I'd be interested in.

I think that's the key word here, bisexuality is about men or women who are not only sexually attracted to both sexes but can also carry on relationships with them.

I am not bisexual, if anything, the word I have come to use to describe me is biplayful. I find women very beautiful and sexy and I love to play with them sexually, especially if there is a BBC or two or three involved but I probably won't ever have an actual girlfriend since I'm already married to a man.
well said........

Back