Bisexual or cuckold - or both....

Great share some more experiences as they happen
twice so far he had me over to his place to service his cock. he taught me how he likes it. Very particular. He took a few pics the 1st time and sent them to my wife. Hope the guy fucks her soon

twice so far he had me over to his place to service his cock. he taught me how he likes it. Very particular. He took a few pics the 1st time and sent them to my wife. Hope the guy fucks her soon

Your wife and situation have always been extremely hot but it sounds like you are taking your cuckolding to another level! Amazing that he is so thoroughly dominating you BEFORE fucking your wife. You are both going to love it when he actually does.

Couple questions - you previously mentioned chastity but Im curious if youve tried it yet. One of the ultimate fantasies and one that should make you even more compliant (not that you need it!) Also, has she strap on fucked you in front of BBC? Maybe even at the some time as her getting taken by one. Any more details on your dynamic between you, your bull and your wife would be appreciated.

Your wife and situation have always been extremely hot but it sounds like you are taking your cuckolding to another level! Amazing that he is so thoroughly dominating you BEFORE fucking your wife. You are both going to love it when he actually does.

Couple questions - you previously mentioned chastity but Im curious if youve tried it yet. One of the ultimate fantasies and one that should make you even more compliant (not that you need it!) Also, has she strap on fucked you in front of BBC? Maybe even at the some time as her getting taken by one. Any more details on your dynamic between you, your bull and your wife would be appreciated.[/QUOTE
Unfortunately, our new guy had to go out of town for 2 weeks. Otherwise, he would have fucked wifey by now. We do have a chastity device which makes me absolutely crazy. Makes me want to get my ass fucked. Also, he has already talked about her giving it to me in front of him while I am ****** to suck. needless to say, I am excited to do that.

Hi there I think I would be into getting strap fucked by her in front of the bull as I suck him just like you

I am just not into chastity device as I love to jack off while watching her getting pounded

I think so far I have not done anything with her bull beyond fluffing cleaning up with her in the room as she wants the bull to take care of her and does not want him to do anything beyond the fluffing and cleaning and I agree that he is there for her

I have brought up the topic for a strap on but she is so far luke warm to that

I tell her how I want the real thing while she pegs me

It sounds like you need to wear your chastity belt during your session sucking him while getting pegged by her. You will be dripping...but will you make the "real thing" a reality? He would pretty much own you sexually at that point.

If I remember right your wife wasn't originally into black and used to only do white. Is she now black only beside you? Is she more submissive with bbc than white? Did you ever act as sub and fluff a white bull? For some reason your story interests me more than any other!

It sounds like you need to wear your chastity belt during your session sucking him while getting pegged by her. You will be dripping...but will you make the "real thing" a reality? He would pretty much own you sexually at that point.

If I remember right your wife wasn't originally into black and used to only do white. Is she now black only beside you? Is she more submissive with bbc than white? Did you ever act as sub and fluff a white bull? For some reason your story interests me more than any other!
At this point, there is still 1 white guy from long ago that is still interested in her but is never available. So, he gets it once in a blue moon. No cuck play with him at all. Wifey really is not very sub at all. She just loves the size and stamina a good bull provides. We no longer look for white men for fun since none seem to be worth doing. Excited about the possibilities of this newest man. He seems to have the ability for both physical and mental stimulation.

At this point, there is still 1 white guy from long ago that is still interested in her but is never available. So, he gets it once in a blue moon. No cuck play with him at all. Wifey really is not very sub at all. She just loves the size and stamina a good bull provides. We no longer look for white men for fun since none seem to be worth doing. Excited about the possibilities of this newest man. He seems to have the ability for both physical and mental stimulation.

Thanks for the reply and I hope you continue having fun traveling down the path of a sub cuckold to BBC! Can't wait to hear more details when he finally takes your wife.

How does he like use your mouth? Picturing her sending you to him in your chastity belt, you put on your knees while he slaps your face with his dick before he forces you to deepthroat and take a facial. Have you rimmed him or another bbc yet?

Thanks for the reply and I hope you continue having fun traveling down the path of a sub cuckold to BBC! Can't wait to hear more details when he finally takes your wife.

How does he like use your mouth? Picturing her sending you to him in your chastity belt, you put on your knees while he slaps your face with his dick before he forces you to deepthroat and take a facial. Have you rimmed him or another bbc yet?
Well, I think he may have just found out about our chastity device. So, we will see how that goes. No rimming for me. But, I suppose that could change under the right circumstances.

Well, I think he may have just found out about our chastity device. So, we will see how that goes. No rimming for me. But, I suppose that could change under the right circumstances.

So hot! Sounds like your wife purposely hinted or outright told him about it, giving him that little bit more sexual control over you. I think by far the hottest part for you must be playing out different scenarios in your head of how that first time will be when you are locked up in front of your wife and bull...and you have her to thank for that excitement. I think those may be the "right circumstances" for a whole lot of fun and exciting things that you both fantasize about to finally become reality.

I love pussy but I also need a cock every once in a while. It's hard to explain but I am not attracted to guys. I don't see a guy on the street and think "He's hot!" I've never had romantic feelings for a guy and have no interest in dating a guy.

But I do enjoy a nice cock from time to time. So I guess that makes me bi.
it's sexual. like how woman check boobs out. same thing nice fat long cock nice too look at. so I agree with you

Any updates or new encounters with your bull? Has your wife gotten to play with him yet?

Back