Bisexual or cuckold - or both....

We have often discussed this topic. Are we bisexual or cuckold or mayby even gay ???

As for me - I consider myself a bisexual cuckold. The best sex I ever had is serving my wife and her lovers - but as a consequense of not allowing myself to have sex with another woman - I have started to date men alone. My wife knows of course.

What about you ????

Often this is a gray area for most cuck hubbies to be open about. Even then it's hard explaining it to most bulls out there.

I agree - most Bulls just want to fuck my wife :)

Realistically, that should be what their focus and desire should be.

It may be nice to find one who can appreciate the services he might enjoy receiving from the husband he is cuckolding as well, but that should always and ONLY be considered an added benefit to enjoying the sexual pleasures of the man's wife.

I wou
We have often discussed this topic. Are we bisexual or cuckold or mayby even gay ???

As for me - I consider myself a bisexual cuckold. The best sex I ever had is serving my wife and her lovers - but as a consequense of not allowing myself to have sex with another woman - I have started to date men alone. My wife knows of course.

What about you ????
ld do anything to see my wife getting fucked. Last week, I held her leg while she took a huge load from BBC. Then when he finished pumping it in as deep as it could go, he pulled it out and cum starting ooooozing out. I was practically drooling watching it. Thankfully she said, "Now lick it up" "thats what you want". He said, "that's why your here". I thoroughly enjoyed cleaning her cunt and got my tongue in as far as I could. Now I find myself wishing for further humiliation from her BBC lovers in the way of cock sucking.20130815_191814~01.jpg

I wou

ld do anything to see my wife getting fucked. Last week, I held her leg while she took a huge load from BBC. Then when he finished pumping it in as deep as it could go, he pulled it out and cum starting ooooozing out. I was practically drooling watching it. Thankfully she said, "Now lick it up" "thats what you want". He said, "that's why your here". I thoroughly enjoyed cleaning her cunt and got my tongue in as far as I could. Now I find myself wishing for further humiliation from her BBC lovers in the way of cock sucking.View attachment 290554

You haven't gotten the bull to jam his cock in your mouth, boi?

It's surprising to know that gradually, the line that differentiates a hetero from a bi is being eroded . . . or at least for some folks, such lines don't apparently exist at all.

I was Bi long before being married. I consider myself a Hotwife Hubby since I'm not into alot of the aspects of true Cuckold scenes. We've never played with a guy who showed,or admitted, any interest in Bi fun so it has been separate from our MFM fun so far. I usually don't even mention being Bi since most guys shy away from it, I'm told nothing about me even suggests I'd be open to it.
I'd also like to mention that other than sex I'm in no way turned on by guys. Wierd and fucked up I know :happy:but I gave up trying to define it long ago. I'm not the type you'd think was Bi either so you may be working with or hanging out with a Bi dude and never suspect it. By the way I rag on cocksuckers in public just like any loudmouthed construction worker and I DETEST Gay males who just have to shove it in your face ....that ain't sexual choice it's just bitch drama...

Bi sexual cuckhold couple for me ;)

What about you ????

Back