Bisexual or cuckold - or both....

I love pussy but I also need a cock every once in a while. It's hard to explain but I am not attracted to guys. I don't see a guy on the street and think "He's hot!" I've never had romantic feelings for a guy and have no interest in dating a guy.

But I do enjoy a nice cock from time to time. So I guess that makes me bi.

WOW that is exactly how I work to.
Never attracted to a man by his looks but attracted to any hard cock.

Not sure

Equally perhaps me a bit more as she gets to have it in her pussy and I have to just make do with it in my mouth

I think for me as I indicateed earlier the best part is when it comes out of her pussy covered with her juices and the bulls cum and I get to suck it I think that is when I enjoy it the most

Do you at with couples where the hubby is that way?

Not sure

I think for me as I indicateed earlier the best part is when it comes out of her pussy covered with her juices and the bulls cum and I get to suck it I think that is when I enjoy it the most

Do you at with couples where the hubby is that way?

Yes, I do enjoy playing with couples who love to play that way. Matter of fact, it makes it easy for me to train them both when I know they both enjoy sucking black cock. Sometimes I might get to fuck the wife, and just when I'm about to cum, I push her aside and drag the hubby's head over and I pump my cock down his throat and he gulps everything down. Most hubbies tell me they've never experienced such before, and it excites them when I do it to them.

Very good

I also like to fluff the bull so he gets hard to fuck her and also love to insert the hard cock in her pussy as she is on her back or her hands and knees

I also love to go down on her as they are making out or she is sucking him

All to her them both ready to fuck

It was a novelty as far as the taste for the first few times and the bull cums a lot but now I enjoy it and look outward to it

Very good

I also like to fluff the bull so he gets hard to fuck her and also love to insert the hard cock in her pussy as she is on her back or her hands and knees

I also love to go down on her as they are making out or she is sucking him

All to her them both ready to fuck

It was a novelty as far as the taste for the first few times and the bull cums a lot but now I enjoy it and look outward to it

I know more cuck hubbies in here would love to enjoy what you are doing with the wife.

image.jpg So it is finally happening tonight

The current bull is coming over tonight she is away and he wants to visit

I think I am in for something that has not happened before

I will not be anal virgin after this evening he texted this picture and told me to clean up be ready to offer my holes to him

I am a bit nervous as I have a hard time just sucking on this monster and he has the tendency to whip her face or my face with his hard cock

Not sure how it is going inside my ass, balls deep which is what he wants

Any other husbands experienced this?

He also texted Me that he has not cum in a few days so has built up a few big loads

This guy is young and when he cums it is a big load

wish I could have that

View attachment 417865 So it is finally happening tonight

The current bull is coming over tonight she is away and he wants to visit

I think I am in for something that has not happened before

I will not be anal virgin after this evening he texted this picture and told me to clean up be ready to offer my holes to him

I am a bit nervous as I have a hard time just sucking on this monster and he has the tendency to whip her face or my face with his hard cock

Not sure how it is going inside my ass, balls deep which is what he wants

Any other husbands experienced this?

He also texted Me that he has not cum in a few days so has built up a few big loads

This guy is young and when he cums it is a big load

image.jpg So the bull just left
He fucked me slapped his hard cock on my face made me suck his cock after fucking me and came twice

He treated me like one of his slutty hot bitches for the most part

And now that it is done I am craving more and actually enjoyed it!!! He took picture to show my wife and to post not sure where

Told me I was very tight and he wants to do me bareback

I am not sure what happens next time both my wife and I are with him

Let me know if any other cuck hubbies experienced this?

View attachment 417950 So the bull just left
He fucked me slapped his hard cock on my face made me suck his cock after fucking me and came twice

He treated me like one of his slutty hot bitches for the most part

And now that it is done I am craving more and actually enjoyed it!!! He took picture to show my wife and to post not sure where

Told me I was very tight and he wants to do me bareback

I am not sure what happens next time both my wife and I are with him

Let me know if any other cuck hubbies experienced this?
I bet u was tight... Lucky bull... Next time same thing happens... Don't b shy away from the dick... I'm sure ur excitement will excite ur bull too

So, The last time the wife and I met up with her regular. She told him that I wanted to take his load in my mouth. He was happy to oblige of course, since he was going to get to fuck her again. They fucked for a while. I sucked him some in between, She sucked him too. He told me to lay down, she bent over for him on top of me. I licked her cunt and licked his cock. Back and forthe for a while. She came again, then he starting fucking her harder and harder until he pulled out his huge cock and it fell directly down into my mouth. This time, he came in my mouth instead of in her pussy like usual. I enjoyed it thoroughly.cuck underneath.PNG

Isn't it the most amazing feeling to taste your wife's juices on his cock and have him spurt his cum in you?

I think the taste is something that requires getting used to but my wife gets so horny as she sees me swallowing her bull's seed
At times I kiss her and she tries to suck what little I have not swallowed it is like we are fighting to swallow his cum

I also like that it is quite warm and at times the load is big

Back