Bisexual or cuckold - or both....

hot video yes i am bi too

favorite thing to do fluff the bull to get him hard lick my wife's pussy while she sucks or rims him and ultimate pleasure sucking his cock after he cums inside her as when i suck him and clean him i can taste both her juices and his cum

always gets me hard

the bull is hung and stays hard for a while after he dumps is load inside her

usually after all the action he has to take a piss and i have lately been thinking of him pissing in the bathroom and hearing the sound and have been having some really kinky piss fantasies

my wife knows that as she has in the past pissed in my mouth and i love it

i am sure just a matter of time before the bull finds out or she tells him and will go down that route

ember: 9015"]First time carries so much fun! I'll bet you can't wait.[/QUOTE]
Update for this thread. Yes she has ordered me to suck his cock. Several times now. Last time, he ordered me to get down before him. He fucked my mouth while eating her pussy. They enjoyed humiliating me as i sucked it. He also. Fucked her a while and then had me suck more. I mostly enjoyed when he held my head and fucked my face. Dam. Now I'm hard again.lol

I have come across numerous posts where the bull stops by to fuck the cuck hubby if wife away

I am curious about the prospect

At some level would offer to make sure bull happy and satisfied when wife not around to take care of his needs

Have to
Make sure bull happy so wife happy

Anyone else have similar thoughts or fantasies?

I think I would start out by having wife use a strap on first to get used to it and then slowly test the waters with her and the bull

Myschyf likes using toys on me sometimes, I don't ask I just wait til she has the urge. She wants to see me take the real thing sometime,something we've never had the chance to do so far. Hard to find a Bi fuck buddy and even harder because I'm masculine and don't look the "type" to like cock. So damn many hangups about Bi guys but a woman can fuck ANYthing and it's a sexual phenomenon.

Attachments

• boypussy 3.jpg
    boypussy 3.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 15
I'm bisexual. Love cock but i cant give up the pussy.
Same here! Only thing about a guy I like sexually is the cock , nothing about them turns me on except that but I'm a full blown pussyhound with a one track mind with females....everything from thier toes to thier hair turns me into a tongue tied space case.....just a glimpse of Myschyfs nipples ruins my ability to talk or think for a good 10 minutes.....she's actually wrecked a few business calls on me ;)

Does it really matter wether I am bi or not. Why do I need to have a label? If it feels good, I just do it. When I watch Lida's pussy being pounded by a big cock, preferably black, I get terribly excited and I let go all my inhibitions. I will then suck a creampie out of my wife's pussy, or a juicy cock if one becomes available. I may even let myself be mounted by the bull if he so desires... And I never regret it later on!

Does it really matter wether I am bi or not. Why do I need to have a label? If it feels good, I just do it. When I watch Lida's pussy being pounded by a big cock, preferably black, I get terribly excited and I let go all my inhibitions. I will then suck a creampie out of my wife's pussy, or a juicy cock if one becomes available. I may even let myself be mounted by the bull if he so desires... And I never regret it later on!

Well said,and I agree with you,a label doesn't mean ******* to me

Back