Bisexual or cuckold - or both....

Im bi. I prefur women. I havent been with men to many times and was very reluctant for a long time. My ex gave me permission to get iy ouy of my system and her consent to it kind of freed my mind o just enjoy what was happening. I still jack off to that eexperience. He made me his bitch. I didnt have any say in what he did to me and i loved it. Turned me on so much he managed to slip right in raw before i even realized what he was about to do. Had no idea i would ever moan like that. Im very dominate with women but with me being on the bitch end of it is amazing

I'm a straight male. I do not find males attractive, want to kiss them or anything intimate. I find cuckolding hot due to the pleasure it'd give my wife both from being fucked and from me being dominated. I would try sucking a black cock due to what it means in terms of that power. And only black cock. But outside of that I have no real interest

I was straight when I started cuckolding. With my ex

Slowly moved towards helping the bull to first help him insert his cock in her pussy (felt good to hold his big hard cock in my hand)

Then it moved to me using my hand to getting the bull hard

Cram pie eating came next and one day she asked me to clean his cock after he dumped his load in her pussy and without hesitation I sucked him clean

Quite a turn on and enjoyed participation the taste and was able to please them both

As you can see a pattern emerged

Next I was under her while she was getting pounded and I would lick her lick his cock and balls the classic cuckold position

Eventually he would even come in my mouth or ask my wife to share the cum form her mouth to mine

The ultimate was him coming over once while she was away I think she arranged it and he said he was horny and in my wife's absence I had to take care of him and he made me take it up my ass

That was the end for me it was painful and enjoyable and I came out as a bi cuck who enjoys now all aspects of cuckolding including fluffing taking loads orally and anally if the bull wants me to

Not all bulls are into this and some want the cuck to participate in different degrees

I was straight when I started cuckolding. With my ex

Slowly moved towards helping the bull to first help him insert his cock in her pussy (felt good to hold his big hard cock in my hand)

Then it moved to me using my hand to getting the bull hard

Cram pie eating came next and one day she asked me to clean his cock after he dumped his load in her pussy and without hesitation I sucked him clean

Quite a turn on and enjoyed participation the taste and was able to please them both

As you can see a pattern emerged

Next I was under her while she was getting pounded and I would lick her lick his cock and balls the classic cuckold position

Eventually he would even come in my mouth or ask my wife to share the cum form her mouth to mine

The ultimate was him coming over once while she was away I think she arranged it and he said he was horny and in my wife's absence I had to take care of him and he made me take it up my ass

That was the end for me it was painful and enjoyable and I came out as a bi cuck who enjoys now all aspects of cuckolding including fluffing taking loads orally and anally if the bull wants me to

Not all bulls are into this and some want the cuck to participate in different degrees
lucky you

I'm a straight male. I do not find males attractive, want to kiss them or anything intimate. I find cuckolding hot due to the pleasure it'd give my wife both from being fucked and from me being dominated. I would try sucking a black cock due to what it means in terms of that power. And only black cock. But outside of that I have no real interest
I feel exactly the same way. Men are ugly to me, but being ****** to me knees to submit in front of my wife or girlfriend as she rubs her clit is incredibly hot.

Back