Bisexual or cuckold - or both....

I am not a cuckold, or submissive.

I am bisexual™, but I favor women by far. As far as men go only black guys usually catch my eye. - If I am 37 now, then I've had an opinion that, "I sure really notice good looking black guys, and I'm realizing there a lot of good looking black guys in this world," for over two decades. No biggie.

Common ground may, or may not exist.

The "cuckold" lifestyle seems as if it can be pretty ridged. That is not my style. I'd rather read, paint, carve wood, or write, with my free time than the "cuck fiction" stuff I read. I'm all for fun and games, and big fun at that. To each their own...let no imagination starve.

Could I be persuaded otherwise? - That I don't know. Two decades of thought consists of many ponderings.... It seems improbable.

I am not a cuckold, or submissive.

I am bisexual™, but I favor women by far. As far as men go only black guys usually catch my eye. - If I am 37 now, then I've had an opinion that, "I sure really notice good looking black guys, and I'm realizing there a lot of good looking black guys in this world," for over two decades. No biggie.

Common ground may, or may not exist.

The "cuckold" lifestyle seems as if it can be pretty ridged. That is not my style. I'd rather read, paint, carve wood, or write, with my free time than the "cuck fiction" stuff I read. I'm all for fun and games, and big fun at that. To each their own...let no imagination starve.

Could I be persuaded otherwise? - That I don't know. Two decades of thought consists of many ponderings.... It seems improbable.

That wraps up my philosophy perfectly

My husband is very straight but he serves me and now he admits having bbc around he become very submissive to the power of it and serves it how i and the bull want it is so hot watching him be abbused ****** to do all sexual acts to a bbc
I recogniee myself in this post.Before to know this site I was so straight I have never thought I would suck cock who fuck my wife.But now in me something changed

My hubby has been a submissive cuckold throughout our marriage. For years, he was bisexual with a preference for watching me and sexually serving the men I was with, which turned me on a lot. Quite a few years ago I invited a couple over to see how hubby did with her; he didn't get aroused. I guess selfishly I loved that I was his one and only. After going black his hunger for men got more intense and I could actually understand completely. He and I enjoy each other on so many levels other then intercourse, as we both prefer black men for that.

I've been with guys starting in my teens was scared of girls cause of my micro penis touched my first pussy at 29. My wife told me when we first chatted online that I could never be her only guy. The first time we met I masturbated my lil penis with her giggling

Well for me I'm sexually bisexual, but romantically hetro, sexually i love both cock and Pussy, I love to see my wife with a big cock and love to watch, and participate, love to have double vaginal and DP, love to be in 69 with my wife as she is taking a cock, love to have her pussy filled with cum for me to eat and reclaim her, my most intensive orgazims I have with her are almost always when she is filled with another mans cum, I love to share a cock with her, love to suck a cock to get it hard for her, and love to suck the cock afterwards. We don't get into the humiliation aspect that a lot do, (not knocking those who do) but my wife really disdains that practice, my wife for the most part does it for me, so I know that is in direct conflict with most cuckold practices, my wife has had sex with more men since our marriage than before, so I'm not sure where in the lifestyle that places us, let us know your thoughts.

tumblr_nfnpgaC1Jt1rkw3ylo1_1280.jpg
When a cuck is kneeling in front of such a beauty, trust me, he can't even remember how he identified sexually before his wife cucked him. All he want is to please his wife and her black bull, and if that means to suck that hard black cock till it cums, he'll might not be eager do it but he'll obey if told to do so. If that means dress up slutty, wear make up and let that a black cock fuck his ass, he'll be ready to do it.

I guess i am BI if you want to put a label on it, which i really dont but if you must. I started out just having MFM's with my wife and doing DVP and DP with her and it was really hot. We progressed to me handling their cock such as putting it in her and pulling it out and rubbing her clit til she squirted, this turned me on but i fought the urge to go any farther as I didnt think she would like it as I am far from being any kind of sub. One meet we had I was licking her clit as a BBC was fucking her and had an overwhelming urge to suck his cock when he slipped out of her. After thinking about it I decided to tell her about it and to my suprise she said "go for it! That would be hot". So we set it up with a guy who was into that and sucked him a bit that day and liked it and my wife liked it as well. We have been with 4 or 5 guys now and have gotten more into sucking their cocks each time. The wife loves it as she says it makes me more part of the whole thing and she thinks it is hot. I'm like a few other guys on here and am not attracted to the guys at all. Only turned on by their cock and only large ones, small- average size ones really do nothing for me. Race doesnt matter. I have no desire to be fucked in the ass whatsoever or be dominated or submissive. I also have no desire to do anything with a guy without the wife there. We only play together. I just do what turns me on in the moment with her.

I guess i am BI if you want to put a label on it, which i really dont but if you must. I started out just having MFM's with my wife and doing DVP and DP with her and it was really hot. We progressed to me handling their cock such as putting it in her and pulling it out and rubbing her clit til she squirted, this turned me on but i fought the urge to go any farther as I didnt think she would like it as I am far from being any kind of sub. One meet we had I was licking her clit as a BBC was fucking her and had an overwhelming urge to suck his cock when he slipped out of her. After thinking about it I decided to tell her about it and to my suprise she said "go for it! That would be hot". So we set it up with a guy who was into that and sucked him a bit that day and liked it and my wife liked it as well. We have been with 4 or 5 guys now and have gotten more into sucking their cocks each time. The wife loves it as she says it makes me more part of the whole thing and she thinks it is hot. I'm like a few other guys on here and am not attracted to the guys at all. Only turned on by their cock and only large ones, small- average size ones really do nothing for me. Race doesnt matter. I have no desire to be fucked in the ass whatsoever or be dominated or submissive. I also have no desire to do anything with a guy without the wife there. We only play together. I just do what turns me on in the moment with her.
Wow that is so hot, I need and want my wife to be a slut.

Back