Bisexual or cuckold - or both....

View attachment 1041281
When a cuck is kneeling in front of such a beauty, trust me, he can't even remember how he identified sexually before his wife cucked him. All he want is to please his wife and her black bull, and if that means to suck that hard black cock till it cums, he'll might not be eager do it but he'll obey if told to do so. If that means dress up slutty, wear make up and let that a black cock fuck his ass, he'll be ready to do it.
Very sexy, Would suck that as long as it takes

We have often discussed this topic.
Definitely bi but I don't necessarily consider myself a cuckold but more feminine and somewhat an equal to my wife when we're with a Bull. We both enjoy the experience equally and although we both love to be dominated, neither of us is into humiliation. When we are in the mood to play a enjoy being as feminine as I possibly can, I don't identify as male in that role.

I am straight but have sucked one of my ex-s regular lovers she was in love with to show them both I submitted to him as the alpha male when he was around. She told me it really turned her on and helped her feel better about her feelings toward him and what we do in private as a couple seeing me suck her lovers big cock. It only happened a few times with him but it served its purpose and really made a statement to all of us. After that first time, she insisted I suck his cock before he fucked her to get him hard, insert him into her then step back. I admit I enjoyed submitting to him and making it official that it was his pussy. It already was his pussy in her mind but afterwards there was no doubt I understood and accepted it was his pussy. The negative effect was that it made her love him even more and really place me a few steps back as far as my status in our relationship during that time. She got really selfish after that in a good way at times, bad at others and began to really dismiss me more and more while really just making it about him. I learned it was just a phase though. Bulls come and go.

I'm 43 married white man , have been cuckold by big black cock man in previous marriage and it was so hot, the wife now is not into that , I still have fantasies about being in same bed with white woman and bbc. , also I have become more bi curious towards black men , I get wet thinking bout a sexy black man dominating me from the top, never tried it, but I'm ready , maybe soon I will find that special black man to make my dream cum true,
Same situation going through

Well I'm bi & I Do LUV BBC & I'm Soo Very cummthirsty & I Luv bein Verbally Humiliated, so call me what you will..Cause when I'm Suckin Dick & beggin for cumm or getting my boi-pussy Fucked I'm a faggot queer ass bitch-boi

Between you and the wife, whom do you think gets off sucking black cock most?
For me that is an Easy Answer . She Luved Fuckin Her BBC Bulls & Hated Suckin Those Awesome Superior Blk Dicks (sore jaws)& hated the Taste of cummm, & were as I'm the Total Opposite...I Luv Suckin BBC & Everything to Do with Master s cummmmm. & She Luved turnin me out & Watchin & tellin me what a joto I Am

Both! But I mostly am entertaining Brothas, ever since I was first cuck'd by my ex and made me suck her sev of her Black lovers. We ended up splitting and she left me for a Brotha, she was seeing. I have been pussy free since then, over 20 years. So I guess u might say I a gay cuckold. As I lvoe seeing White Women serving Superior Black Cock!!

I don't consider myself bi, but I'm open to most things in the heat of the moment.

The idea of cleaning up a creampie is the hottest thing...I wouldn't completely rule out cleaning him off as well if everyone was into it.

Not really fan of titles, the way we look at things is its all about having fun. My hubby dresses up and I use a strap on on him sometimes it's role reversal and we love it. What's the big deal if two women play with each other its great but God forbide two men playing. You only live once have fun
Nikki, your right it's sexy when women get together but wrong for men. There should not be double standards, live and let live.

personally, i'm bi, though i don't think i'd go out and date a man , my wife and i get into bi male mmf fun, which is why cuckold play sounded interesting to us. tho i don't think every cuck is bi or every bi to be a cuck ;)
Don't realy knows like woman would not go out of way to date a man however if it involve a black guy I would go for him would that makes me bi !

Bisexual or rather pansexual may be a more appropriate label. Not into the whole degradation thing associated with cuck play. More about just fun play without worrying about what is allowed to go where. I've sucked and been fucked by BBC and a couple also sucked me back. It is awkward when a guy claiming a BBC turns out to be smaller than mine though.

Back