big, thick, black cum loads

Clean up should only be the overflow that leaks out of her pussy. The vast majority of the black man's cum should stay inside her and impregnate her white pussy with a black baby.

Clean up should only be the overflow that leaks out of her pussy. The vast majority of the black man's cum should stay inside her and impregnate her white pussy with a black baby.
Of course it does. But it is the honor to lick up what ever Black cum leaks out

View attachment 59610Wed swung before, but this was the first bbc......Ginger was so impressed buy how big his cock was, but also his balls, like small plums. I licked her pussy from behind, and I could hear here sucking on his cock, then I realized she was sucking on his ball sack, something she normally never did. First time I heard her tell a bull bbc to "breed me, baby".........he finally got behind her, and started pumping her from behind. It was humbling seeing this huge black veiny monster going in and out of here, her pink asshole glistening from her juice and his pre cum. When he told her he was cumming, she reached under and started massaging his balls, coaxing his load into her. HE groaned loadly, then SHE groaned in a surprised way I hadnt heard before. I could see the underside of his cock pumping for what seemed like forever......he finally pulled out, a huge clump of cum dripping out of her. She said it felt like a garden hose inside her, she could feel how hot and thick his load was, and that teh ******* of it squirting in her surprised her. She laid there for a while, caressing her bull while I finished jerking off for them......Ginger said his one load was as much as a weeks worth of mine. She knows the bulls instinct is to inseminate the woman.......shes since been the receptacle for lots of bbcs and wbcs..........Im proud of her
You are a VERY lucky man to have such a hot woman and to be able to enjoy watching her have sex with superior cocks

Back