big, thick, black cum loads

Photo of my wife's well fucked, white, married pussy after a black boyfriend finished nutting in her. This particular stud had a cannon for a cock; there is a lot more inside her already entering her married white womb. I had seen him shoot as many as ten thick ropes of his baby-makers into her. It surprises both my wife and I that, despite the number of times they had sex and his big cum loads, he only impregnated her once. On the other hand, a one-night stand stud only nutted in her once, yet two weeks later she was pregnant. My wife did say that he gave her the hottest load she had ever felt; hot enough to have her cry out with both surprise and pleasure.

Attachments

• Stranger's Baby-Makers Heading To Her Fertile Womb.JPG
    Stranger's Baby-Makers Heading To Her Fertile Womb.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 42
Photo of my wife's well fucked, white, married pussy after a black boyfriend finished nutting in her. This particular stud had a cannon for a cock; there is a lot more inside her already entering her married white womb. I had seen him shoot as many as ten thick ropes of his baby-makers into her. It surprises both my wife and I that, despite the number of times they had sex and his big cum loads, he only impregnated her once. On the other hand, a one-night stand stud only nutted in her once, yet two weeks later she was pregnant. My wife did say that he gave her the hottest load she had ever felt; hot enough to have her cry out with both surprise and pleasure.
So good to see cum deposited where it is meant to go!

And then later he could crawl towards the black Master and beg him for some more!
😍😍 your comments are always 📈. Having your seed still lingering in my mouth would posses all sorts of demons in me and I would crawl back calling out for my daddy and begging that he please let me watch him or help him give me another one. Seeing your beautiful smile as you enjoy how you turn straight dominant white guys into little fem sluts, especially knowing only you have that power. If your feeling like being nice you'd hold my head by my hair with one hand and pull me so im laying within an inch or 2 of your asshole while you stroke and I stare up at you with begging eyes, waiting for permission to speak, as soon as you tell me to speak I thank you for letting me lay In heaven and then I thank you for smelling so good and I beg you to keep me for when ever you need me...

My black lovers ae free to deposit their load anywhere. But I almost always take a moment so they know how much I would enjoy swallowinng it if they deciide to empty their balls in my mouth. If not I just scoop it up with my hands ad fingers.
There is 2 things my wife only does too dominant black men. One is french kissing a black mans asshole and the other is swallowing a black mans cum. My wife sucks a black mans cum from is cock then she shows her lover his cum in her mouth and then gulps his slimy cum down her throat. I have watched black guys put on a rubber and jack off in the rubber while my wife rims his asshole. After he cums in the rubber he then empties the cum in my wife's open mouth and wagging tongue. It's sluty and super nasty that my wife will do this act to black men she just met. She loved how rough those older black guys were with her.

There is 2 things my wife only does too dominant black men. One is french kissing a black mans asshole and the other is swallowing a black mans cum. My wife sucks a black mans cum from is cock then she shows her lover his cum in her mouth and then gulps his slimy cum down her throat. I have watched black guys put on a rubber and jack off in the rubber while my wife rims his asshole. After he cums in the rubber he then empties the cum in my wife's open mouth and wagging tongue. It's sluty and super nasty that my wife will do this act to black men she just met. She loved how rough those older black guys were with her.
You and your wife should hit me in private message.

Back