big, thick, black cum loads

i love eating blackmans cum, either from my wifes used pussy or from her face. (depending on what the black master wants, (sometimes i get nothing). I love it when its so very thick and creamy, and lots of it. It does seem like im eating it.
What do others prefer, cucks, wives etc? and is there any pics of women/men with a massive thick load on their faces, or soaking their pussys?
A fresh load straight from the cock is nice too.

i love eating blackmans cum, either from my wifes used pussy or from her face. (depending on what the black master wants, (sometimes i get nothing). I love it when its so very thick and creamy, and lots of it. It does seem like im eating it.
What do others prefer, cucks, wives etc? and is there any pics of women/men with a massive thick load on their faces, or soaking their pussys?
I don't want to taste the cum but I want to mess the bedsheets hence would like my wife to either swallow it or take it inside her pussy....or condom .

I have licked it from her pussy, and all over her body. I have kissed her with it around and in her mouth, and she has passed it to my mouth. There is only one thing left to try now, taking it direct from her lovers cock.

A black mans cum taste better when you get it straight from their beautiful black cock

Please login or become a member to view

I am a cuck wanabee and yes I can see the interest in eating Blackman's cum, I would try it

Back