big, thick, black cum loads

Every now and then, when I start thinking really naughty, submissive thoughts - I have masturbated to the thought of being ****** to suck the black man's dick AFTER he has thoroughly fucked my wife (ex-wife) and / or *******.... making me taste their juices on HIS dick. As part of the masturbating, I often think of the cum that he'll deposit into my mouth, just as he had deposited into my wife / *******'s mouth and pussy.

Yes... It is sort of wicked and demented thoughts, but sometimes it's what goes through my mind in the process of my masturbation.

Every now and then, when I start thinking really naughty, submissive thoughts - I have masturbated to the thought of being ****** to suck the black man's dick AFTER he has thoroughly fucked my wife (ex-wife) and / or *******.... making me taste their juices on HIS dick. As part of the masturbating, I often think of the cum that he'll deposit into my mouth, just as he had deposited into my wife / *******'s mouth and pussy.

Yes... It is sort of wicked and demented thoughts, but sometimes it's what goes through my mind in the process of my masturbation.
Not naughty at all. Imagine if it were true for you...

I love tfo lick and suck her pussy and clit as a big black cock is fucking her doggy style. Somtimes I like for it to fall out into my mouth.
Yeah, I like too. For that big black meat to flop down into my mouth. I clean it off and suck until he puts it back in her hole. I talked one stud to pull out and shoot his load in my mouth. The girl was pissed but I got a big load to eat.

Back