big, thick, black cum loads

There's no feeling like dumping a heavy thick load of my bull cum deep in a married slut stomach....knowing she will be returning home to her sissy husband for him to feed on.....just pumping cum loads in there slut mouth makes eveything worth living for....a white cum slut....is all a master bull could ask for! We love our hungry white slave cum dumps....very much

There's no feeling like dumping a heavy thick load of my bull cum deep in a married slut stomach....knowing she will be returning home to her sissy husband for him to feed on.....just pumping cum loads in there slut mouth makes eveything worth living for....a white cum slut....is all a master bull could ask for! We love our hungry white slave cum dumps....very much
The thought of actually seeing a bull like you pumping a huge load into my wifes fertile pussy is so hot i almost can't stand the wait. Love bulls like you!

And we love to provide our wives to you.

Nice. Hope you shared with her.
She hated the Taste of cummm & hated suckin her b/fs Huge Blk Dicks . She Luved her pussy & ass Stuffed Full Of Cock & cummmmm . & she Luved turnin me into a cummm swallowin cock sucker ...I have to say I am grateful... Even-though it is not widely accepted for a man to Luv suckin Cock & Luv the Taste of cummmm...All 4 of her b/fs luved fuckin my throat

She hated the Taste of cummm & hated suckin her b/fs Huge Blk Dicks . She Luved her pussy & ass Stuffed Full Of Cock & cummmmm . & she Luved turnin me into a cummm swallowin cock sucker ...I have to say I am grateful... Even-though it is not widely accepted for a man to Luv suckin Cock & Luv the Taste of cummmm...All 4 of her b/fs luved fuckin my throat
Im like you the more I sucked and licked the bulls cocks and ballsacks the more I loved it now thats all i want to do!

Nothing has to be widely accepted, but as long as it involves just you and your wife and whomever she's with, who cares what the world thinks?

Nothing has to be widely accepted, but as long as it involves just you and your wife and whomever she's with, who cares what the world thinks?
Yessss & This is Much easier when a cuck is with a g/f or wife ... But as in my case ,when the Size QOS cuckoldress has left with one of her Awesome Blk b/fs ,& the now Blk Cock luvin cummthirsty cucky is single .This is what Im talkin about not bein to accepted ..... Not many women understand a male that Luvs suckin & fuckin BLk Men as much as they DO & yet still wants to plz them

Yessss & This is Much easier when a cuck is with a g/f or wife ... But as in my case ,when the Size QOS cuckoldress has left with one of her Awesome Blk b/fs ,& the now Blk Cock luvin cummthirsty cucky is single .This is what Im talkin about not bein to accepted ..... Not many women understand a male that Luvs suckin & fuckin BLk Men as much as they DO & yet still wants to plz them

You just need to find a black bull who'll accept you, boi.

Back