Big Flaccid Black Cocks

Anyone else amazed most seeing black cocks while they are still soft? And what is the biggest black softie you have ever seen? For me it was about 8 inches. The racial difference is amazing! I've heard their is a genetic reason for the difference in flaccid side also. Still I'm just in awe many of the times. And to think they will only get bigger. I'm sure you all have more feel free to add them.

One of the things about being a guy into this is that it is easy to find a gym with lots of black clients. I sometimes go to the gym really just to shower - I do a quick workout first-and if you hit the showers at the right times you see lots of cocks. Plenty of big one's of course they are flaccid.

There were a couple guys I see regularly that I thought were partially erect the first time I saw them but they are always that big every time. I have seen a few that look like there isn't much room to grow though, but it shows good.

As I have posted before I don't think a small black guy is going to walk around nude. But judging by the young guys I see a large percentage of them strip every time and I'm sure they enjoy showing off.

Among white guys, I am small as any and I have no issue going naked. More small white guys get naked I think because they see other white guys who do it that are also small to average and there isn't a stereotype to live up to for us.

I think that is why if you go to some locker rooms especially the big open showers like I always look for you see such as size difference. The black guys will always be bigger, but some white guys are packing too. I think no black guy with a small cock is going to get naked with other black guys who hang. So you get big black cocks and a mixture of white ones.

I see many cocks that are as large flaccid as I am full erect but I barely 5" at a stretch. I have started using longjack herbal supplement. Of course it doesn't make your dick larger but it fills you up to your full potential. It at least makes me feel a little larger than usual. Yesterday I was showing off a whopping 2 inches of white penis, up from the inch to inch and a half I normally show. Sometimes on mine all you see is the head really. That is where my user name came from.

Looks like he started out soft then got hard by the end of the video to me. I would also be hard!
Yeah he looks about comparable to some of the big flaccid cocks I see at the beginning, kind of have that curve to them. Then as he turns toward her sideways you can see he is getting aroused and by the end he is about half or better erect. Looks like he is a shower more than a grower but he starts out so big it doesn't matter much.

Back