Big Flaccid Black Cocks

Thanks for the replies, I'm glad you all liked the pictures. The ones that were added were amazing too! Keep them coming.

Big flaccid cocks are best. A couple years ago I went to a nude beach with a guy that had a really small flaccid cock. He got bigger in bed but I was embarassed to be seen with him on the beach. My girlfriend couldnn't believe I was dating him. A girl's got to do what a girl has got to do. So I dumped him. :devil:

Big flaccid cocks are best. A couple years ago I went to a nude beach with a guy that had a really small flaccid cock. He got bigger in bed but I was embarassed to be seen with him on the beach. My girlfriend couldnn't believe I was dating him. A girl's got to do what a girl has got to do. So I dumped him. :devil:

Try this guy on for size at your nude beach.

http://video.xnxx.com/video561000/beach_interracial_couple

A flaccid cock is fun to play with. Feeling it get hard in my mouth is great, lets me know I'm doing something right and the guy is feeling good.

Thats hot, did u tell him why ur dumping him :blackgreedy:

:(:cold:

i like to measure my wifes bulls and have measured many 8 inch limp hangging black cocks and several 9+ and they are just huge! especially like the foreskin overhang on a limp big black cock!

funny thing these are selected pics of big ones. a lot of blacks are small or average. but in most cases big. white women are brainwashed thinking their all big, not always the case!
I don't agree. In my extensive research I have found that unless white mens cocks have been getting bigger on average since about 1991 then on average black cocks are bigger and there is more of chance of "hitting the jackpot" with black men then white men. And when you do it makes it all the research worth it.

I don't agree. In my extensive research I have found that unless white mens cocks have been getting bigger on average since about 1991 then on average black cocks are bigger and there is more of chance of "hitting the jackpot" with black men then white men. And when you do it makes it all the research worth it.

I think the results of your study might be a little skewed as I have a sneaking suspicion that you haven't been "sampling" white cock to the same degree as black ones. ;)
However, by all means, PLEASE continue your research and give us regular reports! Charts, graphs and pictures would be greatly appreciated. Oh yes, pictures, definitely pictures! :D

I think the results of your study might be a little skewed as I have a sneaking suspicion that you haven't been "sampling" white cock to the same degree as black ones. ;)
However, by all means, PLEASE continue your research and give us regular reports! Charts, graphs and pictures would be greatly appreciated. Oh yes, pictures, definitely pictures! :D
You are correct but my numbers are off. I meant to say 1993 other than the asshole I was married to and he doesn't count that was the last time I fucked a 100% white guy.

can I have them all? Hey girl that last one makes my pussy hurt just looking at it.
that is one thick dick

I would love to suck it with you. And lick it, and kiss it, and hell yeah, bite it. I bet if we both bit down onto that shaft from different sides at the same time, it would hurt us more than him.

Flaccid is pretty much how they all start. The the woman gets to "make him come alive" to the mighty rock hard cock she knows and loves.

Back