Best Cage

I love to lock my cock away and lock my key in my safe deposit box of put it somewhere I can't reach it until morning...then go home and use my big black dildo until I have ****** myself to cum and often will build up for some time and use things like Molly to make me gush massive loads of sexually denied satisfaction making me orgasm for minutes and feel so intensely used and overwhelmed that my toes curl and I go limp unable to move for as long as half an hour or more because of the weak trembling muslces sometimes I am just so exausted I never even try I just lay in a pool of my own cum with my ass in the air until I pass out it the best is with either a partner who is rough and gives you fast deep thrusts, or a strap on, and of course the ultimate is a sex machine and someone to restrain you and leave u to be gaped until absurdly fast until you are forcefully squirting like a little bitch :)

Me after 4 years.jpg I was locked in a Lori tube # 7 with extra bars and PA and a frenum piercing for over five years. "No *******"
I am no sissy or anything like that. I told her it was erotic to think about not being allowed in my new wife while another has his way.
I got both piercing and tube installed at once.
I was thinking of something else was going to happen when I was hand cuffed to the bed. She was Fully dressed and a friend of hers came in the bedroom and did the piercing much to my protest and sweating. The piercing had no real pain with them while being done. while I was on the bed and cuffed they placed two scrotum rings about one inch each around my balls. the weight is what got me, they were heavy.
Several months later she took the the PA out, and placed a larger ring through it. Then over four years stretched the PA out to a 00 gauge. I had the 00 PA in just about a year and a half.
The frenum piercing allowed her to keep the cage on the entire time even when enlarging the PA.
The cage and stuff was a surprise when she installed it, I had no idea, nor ever heard of such a thing a "cock cage.
I later find out that my wife was seeing a guy since before we were dating.
He was a tattoo artist at a local shop and it was his suggestion. The girl my wife had do my piercing worked there at the shop. I was told if I tamper with any of the cage or scrotum rings she would divorce me immediately. She did add scrotum rings as well, I think I got to about four or four and a half inches. She did several surprise inspection's per year.
My wife got quite extensively tattooed by this guy during the time I was in the cage. I did not pick up on it right away but after a while I realized she was humping him also.
After about four years of being in the situation her "guy" got a job in a different location, and moved away.
My wife was shattered about him leaving and I spent the year and a half after still in a cage.
Now before you say bull s**T or why would I stay with her, I went through a nasty divorce before I meet her.
Excuse me but I was not going through that, once was enough!
Well over time we worked it out and were still married after 15 years.
She still wears the ring he gave her which is my Avatar.

View attachment 315699 I was told NONSENCE that there were no studies that showed chastitidy harmfull to men. If this photo is what it puroprts to be and these marks are of a cock straning to get hard,would this not be like putting a tournique on your limb for a month with no release??? I am sorry I am not computer literate enough to be able to erease that this came from another web site If I did I would. But to the man who said NONSENCE I challange youu sir to do your chastitidy untill your tool looks like this mans tool and send me a photo please of your tool healthy and hard. or perhaps a thight ******* restricting device on a arm for a month. These indententons in this tender flesh can't be wonderrful healthy but then I possess no M.D. license, so my opinion is that of a lay person.

Jessie,
Thank you for again confirming everything I claimed in my previous posts regarding chastity devices and the need for them to be fitted properly, especially if they are to be worn long term.

1. Yes, what you stated was nonsense as there are no studies to date and it is rare for a doctor to have a patient that actually exposes his use of chastity devices.
2. No, this would not be like putting a tourniquet on as a tourniquet is intended to completely stop the flow of *******.
3. The indentations shown are not much different than the ring your hat band undoubtedly leaves around your forehead and shouldn't take much longer to return to relative normality after being released. However, they do show some indication of bruising, which is exactly one of the types of minor injury which I described that can be caused by improper fit.

Clearly this penis was just released from a cage that was a bit too small for it after being teased to erection for an extended period of time. However, there is no indication of any permanent damage and minor occasional bruising should not be a problem.
If this person intends long term wear, he should get a properly fitted device as this cage appears to be a little small, but then again, some men and their wives enjoy having the device create a small amount of discomfort as a "reminder" that it is there. Unless it causes constant, deep bruising, it shouldn't be a concern, but if it does, the possibility of developing ******* clots could be an issue and a larger cage should be employed for safety.

The bigger concern is the fitting of the capture ring as it is the more common area prone to causing damage. If it is too tight it will restrict ******* flow, cause fluid retention and create the probability of torsion injuries. Not to mention the minor irritations of pinching and friction rash. One should always be able to slip their pinky finger through the ring when it is worn to know there is sufficient room to prevent these issues.
Additionally, this should be checked periodically as the fit can vary temporarily for various reasons. It is always a good idea to have more than one size capture ring available in case it needs to be sized up or down to maintain proper fit. The unfortunate thing is that most devices come with only one ring or, if it has more, they are usually sized too differently to be of much use.

As far as me responding to your ridiculous challenge: get over it.
Had you bothered to read the advice I've given in the past regarding PROPERLY fitting these devices, you would would know my penis would NEVER look that way because I wouldn't be wearing one that fit that small.

I would stand a greater chance at sustaining a head injury from my Wife smacking me upside the head for mistreating HER penis if I did that! If anyone is going to put a hurting on Her dick, it's going to be Her.

View attachment 314084 I was locked in a Lori tube # 7 with extra bars and PA and a frenum piercing for over five years. "No *******"
I am no sissy or anything like that. I told her it was erotic to think about not being allowed in my new wife while another has his way.
I got both piercing and tube installed at once.
I was thinking of something else was going to happen when I was hand cuffed to the bed. She was Fully dressed and a friend of hers came in the bedroom and did the piercing much to my protest and sweating. The piercing had no real pain with them while being done. while I was on the bed and cuffed they placed two scrotum rings about one inch each around my balls. the weight is what got me, they were heavy.
Several months later she took the the PA out, and placed a larger ring through it. Then over four years stretched the PA out to a 00 gauge. I had the 00 PA in just about a year and a half.
The frenum piercing allowed her to keep the cage on the entire time even when enlarging the PA.
The cage and stuff was a surprise when she installed it, I had no idea, nor ever heard of such a thing a "cock cage.

O M G !!!

I posted some images in the “What the Cuck” thread of men in chastity cages; however, I felt chastity cages probably deserved their own thread. I am not an expert on the subject; I simply created this thread for people who live the lifestyle, are curious about it, or simply enjoy fantasizing about it.

A chastity cage is a device which encloses around the male genital. Sometimes it is used in the BDSM and cuckold community. The wearer of the chastity cage is normally submissive; and relinquishes control of his sexual behavior to the dominant partner, which maybe his wife or mistress. A chastity cage locks around a man’s penis and can only be unlocked by the keyholder. Depending on the design, it can prevent the wearer from being erect. In addition, the wearer normally cannot masturbate or engage in sexual intercourse.

View attachment 284587View attachment 284588View attachment 284589View attachment 284590View attachment 284591View attachment 284592View attachment 284593View attachment 284594View attachment 284595View attachment 284596View attachment 284597View attachment 284598View attachment 284599View attachment 284600View attachment 284601

I feel that the girlfriend or wife should hand over the key to the chastity device to her black lover and let him decide if and when it's ever opened. The guy already has control of the white man's woman, might as well control his little dick as well.

089.JPG We had a black bull that would not meet unless I was in a chastity device and tied to a chair when he arrived. When he arrived he stripped down and came over to be and slapped my face with his cock. He told me he wanted me to see what she was going to get. He then blindfolded me and proceeded to use my wife for the next two hours. Before he left, he removed the blindfold and rubbed his flaccid cock over my face. My cock was about to brust inside the cage.

In my opinion unless you and your wife have some very strange definition of Love this in no stretch can be love. She should have refused this bull, you should have asked her to refuse this bull. If you and your wife agree you to be in chastity fine if you agree to have her fuck other men black men ok too. But your story does not sound like you signed on for this humiliation so this goes beyond agreement and as such it breaks the agreements in place. Had you said you looked forward the this bull using your wife and described your feelings while blindfolded and tied to the chair then you would be expressing your consent to this treatment. However you did not say any of this so at best this is a conspiracy between this bull and your wife for you to feel pain and humiliation. Which by the way you expressed no joy desire for, or even titillation while experiencing the blindfolded noise of there fucking. As i see this it is simply like any other agreement between two people without verbal or better written change it is a break in those agreements that hold people together.
Your thoughts are illogical. If we did not think it would be exciting, we would have not agreed to do it. I would not have a restrained erection if it was not arousing. It was something we had not done before but it was very arousing. Hearing her being pleased but not seeing it was exciting. We had never used a chastity device before. It is only used for play.

Back