Best Cage

InterracialLover

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
I posted some images in the “What the Cuck” thread of men in chastity cages; however, I felt chastity cages probably deserved their own thread. I am not an expert on the subject; I simply created this thread for people who live the lifestyle, are curious about it, or simply enjoy fantasizing about it.

A chastity cage is a device which encloses around the male genital. Sometimes it is used in the BDSM and cuckold community. The wearer of the chastity cage is normally submissive; and relinquishes control of his sexual behavior to the dominant partner, which maybe his wife or mistress. A chastity cage locks around a man’s penis and can only be unlocked by the keyholder. Depending on the design, it can prevent the wearer from being erect. In addition, the wearer normally cannot masturbate or engage in sexual intercourse.

chastity19.pngChastity24a.jpgChastity24b.jpgChastity24c.jpgChastity4.jpgchastity7.jpgchastity25a.gifchastity25b.gifchastity25c.gifchastity25d.gifchastity25e.gifchastity25f.gifchastity25g.gifchastity25h.gifchastity25i.gif

I posted some images in the “What the Cuck” thread of men in chastity cages; however, I felt chastity cages probably deserved their own thread. I am not an expert on the subject; I simply created this thread for people who live the lifestyle, are curious about it, or simply enjoy fantasizing about it.

A chastity cage is a device which encloses around the male genital. Sometimes it is used in the BDSM and cuckold community. The wearer of the chastity cage is normally submissive; and relinquishes control of his sexual behavior to the dominant partner, which maybe his wife or mistress. A chastity cage locks around a man’s penis and can only be unlocked by the keyholder. Depending on the design, it can prevent the wearer from being erect. In addition, the wearer normally cannot masturbate or engage in sexual intercourse.

Nice addition to the section, IL! :)

I'm sure this thread will develop quite some interest in the near future, especially among the cuckolding couples who enjoy a D/s dynamic to the marriage.

Got one. The Cb 6000. When I wore it, it was not bad, but still not very good for long time use.

I found the best for long term wear are the stainless steel ones with a fairly open cage to allow for easy cleaning. They are a little heavier, but once you are used to the weight, they are comfortable and actually the weight helps "remind" you of who is in control. :D
Just don't forget to have your "Owner" remove it before you go through airport or other security areas. Unless you enjoy that sort of "attention". ;)

There are plenty of ones for the missus to choose from, just make sure you know what youre getting into when you ask her to buy it ;-)

That last part is excellent advice!
Once it is on and you hear the lock "click", it's TOO late to change your mind, or hers either! :eek:

Back