Besides BBC what do you look for in your Bull?

For first meeting he has to pass the “not an asshole” test. After that I find I want him to be nice but demanding, a little edge is good, takes charge naturally, cool with my husband but really focused on me (I know, a little needy, but I like to know he is really into me and the sooner the better lol). Clean, nice smile and sense of humor help. Guys who are gifted, relentless, and just know how to push me to the edge and a little beyond are my steadies.

We meet perspective Bulls socially first. This is what we look for:
1. Polite,
2. Able to carry on an intelligent conversation.
3. Obviously clean, appropriate clothing that's clean and well maintained. Also, he doesn't smell (oh yuck!)
4. Not focused on sex, wanting to know who and what we are all about outside the bedroom.
5. About our ages
6. Willing and able to talk to the BOTH of us, not simply focused on me.
7. Good sense of humor. Willing and able to laugh at us AND at himself

Sounds exhaustive, but not really. Most of those points are satisfied within the first few minutes of the initial meeting.

We meet perspective Bulls socially first. This is what we look for:
1. Polite,
2. Able to carry on an intelligent conversation.
3. Obviously clean, appropriate clothing that's clean and well maintained. Also, he doesn't smell (oh yuck!)
4. Not focused on sex, wanting to know who and what we are all about outside the bedroom.
5. About our ages
6. Willing and able to talk to the BOTH of us, not simply focused on me.
7. Good sense of humor. Willing and able to laugh at us AND at himself

Sounds exhaustive, but not really. Most of those points are satisfied within the first few minutes of the initial meeting.
Love how you demand your cuck not be forgotten in all of this as well.

Articulate, intelligent, ability to discuss many different topics not related to sex. Clean, nicely dressed, focuses on me but does not ignore my husband, must have ability to laugh and be self-deprecating at times. Nice smile, nice body, obviously takes care of himself. Confident, easy going because of that confidence. Innate sense of timing which is illustrated by sensing when it's time and takes the lead in seducing me, seducing me out of my clothes, and seducing me into the bed.

Oh, and it doesn't have to be a Big BC...it just has to be nicely sized and HE has to know how to use it. It can be a foot long and if he doesn't know how, or care, to bring me to orgasm, then he gets an "A" for Effort and an "F" for Performance. YMMV.

For me a guy has to be:
  1. Black (obviously). Hubby is the only exception to this rule, for me.
  2. Tall. I have a hangup on this. There can be amazing black men that I think are so much fun. I can make instant friends--but if he isn't tall, it will remain friendship because there just isn't spark for me.
  3. Reasonably good looking and fit. I don't need Denzel or Taye Diggs, or a body builder.
  4. When we talk, there has to be spark. Flirting and humor go a looong way with me.
  5. After we chat for a bit, it is all 100% decided in the kiss.
  6. In bed, I want my man to take charge and fuck me like he owns my body.
  7. Hung is not a requirement for me. It's nice, but what DOES matter is know how to use whatever you have. If he can't control his *******, COUNT ME OUT. Also, I have a fetish for heavy cummers.
  8. Finally, I want a man who wants more. It makes me feel good if he texts me after to try to connect again or just see how I am once in a while. I don't need candy and flowers and mix tape. But follow up! I like feeling used during sex. I HATE beeing made to feel used afterwards.

For first meeting he has to pass the “not an asshole” test. After that I find I want him to be nice but demanding, a little edge is good, takes charge naturally, cool with my husband but really focused on me (I know, a little needy, but I like to know he is really into me and the sooner the better lol). Clean, nice smile and sense of humor help. Guys who are gifted, relentless, and just know how to push me to the edge and a little beyond are my steadies.
Agree completely on the "Not an Asshole" test! Nicely phrased.

For me a guy has to be:
  1. Black (obviously). Hubby is the only exception to this rule, for me.
  2. Tall. I have a hangup on this. There can be amazing black men that I think are so much fun. I can make instant friends--but if he isn't tall, it will remain friendship because there just isn't spark for me.
  3. Reasonably good looking and fit. I don't need Denzel or Taye Diggs, or a body builder.
  4. When we talk, there has to be spark. Flirting and humor go a looong way with me.
  5. After we chat for a bit, it is all 100% decided in the kiss.
  6. In bed, I want my man to take charge and fuck me like he owns my body.
  7. Hung is not a requirement for me. It's nice, but what DOES matter is know how to use whatever you have. If he can't control his *******, COUNT ME OUT. Also, I have a fetish for heavy cummers.
  8. Finally, I want a man who wants more. It makes me feel good if he texts me after to try to connect again or just see how I am once in a while. I don't need candy and flowers and mix tape. But follow up! I like feeling used during sex. I HATE beeing made to feel used afterwards.

Excellent. So comprehensive

The guy needs to be fun and outgoing. He has to be comfortable talking and flirting with her in front of me. Shy guys are a turn off for her. In the bedroom, she wants a guy that leads/takes charge and makes her feel like she belongs to him or treats her like she is his girlfriend.
This is exactly what I look for as well. I'm not into the degradation stuff, but I like to be treated like I'm his.

Obviously BBC is the major draw on this site. But ladies, besides his big cock what do you look for?
Great question. For me it’s age and height, I am tall so i almost have a minimum height requirement to ride this ride and some exceptions are made depending on what we are working with. For me it’s about my pleasure, so in this lifestyle, I ask a series of questions. I’m 42 so I like to ask age to make sure that I’m not too old. Also cock matters, I like a certain size and girth so those are looked at. I know this all sounds superficial, but this is about my pleasure and after a few hook ups....I have learned to ask sceeening questions so it’s not a waste of his time or mine. I love the honesty involved with the whole process, because in the end we just want pleasure and fun and maybe you meet some new cool friends.

Obviously BBC is the major draw on this site. But ladies, besides his big cock what do you look for?
I have spent a lot of time putting thought into this question. This is what I look for....
  • A Black man. If you're not Black, I'm not mad at you. I'm just not turned on by you.
  • An intelligent man. You don't have to be in Mensa. But I am turned on by men I can talk to. If you can communicate, I really like that. If your idea of good communication is a message that reads: "Hay Babe, wat u doin?", odds are, we are not going to click. Text speak is a turn off.
  • A man of honor / integrity / character. I have ZERO respect for dishonesty and underhanded behavior. Arrogance and cockiness will get you shown the door.
  • A hung man. Dominant, to me, means dominant in the bedroom as well. I go wild for men who are dominant in other ways as well, but when they enter me, the breath rushes out of me as I realize how full I feel.
  • A dominant man. The sort of man for whom a woman hits her knees without thinking about it, just because he entered the room, and finds herself sucking his cock, thinking (how did I end up here?). Strong, smart, hung...dominant.
  • A man who has mastered the personal strength of treating me like a lady, while treating me like his total slut. There's no need for crassness, crudeness, immature behavior. Yes, I want your Black cock. Frankly, I probably want it very badly. Yes, I'm wet, walking down the sidewalk, and yes, I literally want to swallow your cum so badly I can almost taste it....but please hold the door for me. I am a Lady Slut. So, please be a gentleman, but push me to my knees at the same time. Got it?
  • A local man. I want to build a relationship with you. Sure, you might fuck me, and then we get to know each other, but I want to get to know you as a man, both in and out of bed. As we spend time together in bed, over and over, I want to be pleasing to you sexually, and as a person. Friends and sex partners.
  • A clean man. You don't have to be super handsome. Just be the best you, you can. Take showers. Groom yourself a bit.

Back