Being shared with boyfriends

sissyviking

Male
Gold Member
From
Norway
I read this article on BBC.com/news about interracial relationships. It is the story about scottish Cazz and Silver from Uganda. Apparently she felt she dating his friends also. :threesome::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:
Article is here ( https://www.bbc.com/news/newsbeat-44780698 )

Scottish Cazz with Ugandan-born Silver
Cazz was working in a bar when she met Silver, 28, who was born in Uganda.
It wasn't long before the 29-year-old noticed some cultural differences.
"I very quickly realised that when I was dating Silver, I was also dating his friends," she says. _102465836_9.jpg

Silver, on the left, with his friends and Cazz
"I'd ask to go around his flat, thinking it would just be the two of us, but about ten of his friends would be there.
"I guessed that was an African cultural thing - but I really enjoyed it, it was good fun."
A few years into their relationship, they went to Uganda to meet Silver's extended family.

Cazz found her trip to Uganda a bit much
Cazz says she was excited to meet the family, but was taken a little bit by surprise.
"I wasn't expecting there to be over 80 people to meet," she says.
"I was paraded as his girlfriend, which really means wife. I wasn't prepared for how intense it would be."
Silver was concerned that Cazz didn't cope as well as he thought she would.
"I kept thinking, 'If this isn't working for you, well this is where I'm from, this is my roots'," he says.
The couple split up after the trip to Uganda.

It's not all doom and gloom for Silver and Cazz though...
After 18 months apart, they decided to get back together.
"I started seeing things from Cazz's perspective," Silver says.
"I put too much much expectation on the situation.
"When we saw each other again, it felt really nice, it felt like the pressure had been taken off."

She must be HAPPY :threesome::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:
Ones you go black......

Last edited:
I read this article on BBC.com/news about interracial relationships. It is the story about scottish Cazz and Silver from Uganda. Apparently she felt she dating his friends also. :threesome::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:
Article is here ( https://www.bbc.com/news/newsbeat-44780698 )Scottish Cazz with Ugandan-born Silver
"I very quickly realised that when I was dating Silver, I was also dating his friends," she says. View attachment 2147593

"I'd ask to go around his flat, thinking it would just be the two of us, but about ten of his friends would be there.
"I guessed that was an African cultural thing - but I really enjoyed it, it was good fun."
A few years into their relationship, they went to Uganda to meet Silver's extended family.

Cazz says she was excited to meet the family, but was taken a little bit by surprise.
"I was paraded as his girlfriend, which really means wife. I wasn't prepared for how intense it would be."
"I kept thinking, 'If this isn't working for you, well this is where I'm from, this is my roots'," he says.

"When we saw each other again, it felt really nice, it felt like the pressure had been taken off."

Ones you go black......
She looks very happy!

Article is here ( https://www.bbc.com/news/newsbeat-44780698 )

Scottish Cazz with Ugandan-born Silver
"I very quickly realised that when I was dating Silver, I was also dating his friends," she says. View attachment 2147593

Ones you go black......
How common is it that black boyfriend or husband is sharing their girlfriend with friends?

Back