BBCs... Is breeding your white slut black always the ultimate goal?

My lover would love to get me pregnant. The thought can be arousing and I have had a couple of really intense orgasms at the thought. My partner hates that it turns me on so much.

As an aside is it necessary to refer to women who have interracial relationships as sluts?
No way. The “slut” moniker is more about self-hatred than anything

Yes very much like the idea of breeding with black men
Breeding of white women with black men is do sexy!!! I think the other guy didnt quite get it.. the term breeding using the Lifestyle, doesnt mean we have to get the wifes pregnant... which some time it does happen. But we just have to but in the back of that pussy like we were trying to donate the Ultimate seed.😘😘😘

I've never considered this to be a healthy idea, as the complications for the baby could make like for them difficult. I'll not judge those who do it, however. There is something about ejaculating inside a woman and her body's reaction to the sperm that has a biochemical effect which supports bonding, if I recall correctly. I'll only do it if she's on birth control. I would consider anything else irresponsible and reckless.

My goals have changed lately. I want my white woman to become a convert that will bring other white women into the fold. I just went 'hunting' last night with my statuesque blonde friend and I'm training her to seduce other women for us to play with. She says she is willing to do 'whatever' I want her to do in pursuit of my ambitions.
How are you training her?

My lover would love to get me pregnant. The thought can be arousing and I have had a couple of really intense orgasms at the thought. My partner hates that it turns me on so much.

As an aside is it necessary to refer to women who have interracial relationships as sluts?
Being told he wanted to get me pregnant didn't excite me as much as being told he was going to breed me ….. it always enhanced the sex for me.

Slut can be used as a degrading term or as a term of endearment. When I was married to my white husband I wanted to act and be treated like his slut behind closed doors .... in the bedroom.

I nearly always cum in my partners pussy. I definitely don't want her pregnant but there is something rather primal about inseminating a woman. Most women seem to react in a very positive way when they know their partner is inseminating them even though they don't intend to get pregnant. Great sex tends to be rather primal and the idea of "breeding" or "getting bred" can add a lot of intensity to the encounter. Realistically though I wouldn't want to fuck any woman that wasn't on a reliable method of birth control or wasn't able to get pregnant.
I think it is natural for a male to want to deposit his seed in a female and I think it is just as natural for a female to want a man to deposit his seed in her.

Back