BBCs... Is breeding your white slut black always the ultimate goal?

Our plans are to go for it sometime in the next year or so. But we know it's far from just some fun and those people who want it without any thoughts about what happens next are gonna be in for a rude awakening.

But then again, we see a lot of people who talk about it but have only conversed with one who went through with it.

We're not about talk, but we're not about rash actions either.

tumblr_nmaby085qn1qh59bpo1_1280_by_zabhela111-d9a0ee5.jpg
Absolutely right!!

I've never considered this to be a healthy idea, as the complications for the baby could make like for them difficult. I'll not judge those who do it, however. There is something about ejaculating inside a woman and her body's reaction to the sperm that has a biochemical effect which supports bonding, if I recall correctly. I'll only do it if she's on birth control. I would consider anything else irresponsible and reckless.

My goals have changed lately. I want my white woman to become a convert that will bring other white women into the fold. I just went 'hunting' last night with my statuesque blonde friend and I'm training her to seduce other women for us to play with. She says she is willing to do 'whatever' I want her to do in pursuit of my ambitions.

My lover would love to get me pregnant. The thought can be arousing and I have had a couple of really intense orgasms at the thought. My partner hates that it turns me on so much.

As an aside is it necessary to refer to women who have interracial relationships as sluts?
My wife is also turned incredibly on when she thinks about getting pregnant. Now it's not just a fantasy. I a few weeks we will have a biracial baby.

My lover would love to get me pregnant. The thought can be arousing and I have had a couple of really intense orgasms at the thought. My partner hates that it turns me on so much.

As an aside is it necessary to refer to women who have interracial relationships as sluts?
I bet your partner is also aroused:) But he's also very scared. It takes a lot of courage for a white couple to do what really turns them on, that is having a black baby.

tumblr_o0t11jOfB11ufrcufo1_1280 (2).gif

It's not. I never view my partner as anything but an amazing person. We are both attracted to black and really think children this way are really capturing what we see as "perfect".

We want the mating part, sure, but even more important we want the results. Not as a fetishes but amazing children who have the right looks and genes to go forward as successful human beings.

We just won't fill them on all the details of how they came to be. :)

In my past relationships where we were involved with this lifestyle, we did have the talk that if they were in love with their bull and told me that, and I submitted to him and her feelings, I would understand if she did get pregnant and wanted to keep the baby as long as he either contributed or agreed to let us be the parents. Of course, the ultimate goal for her was for them to fuck her and cum inside her bareback with their superior large cocks. So, for her, it would have just happened and led to a more deep inseperable bond between them for a lifetime, as we also talked about what that would mean for her and my relationship.. i.e. not so clear cut on the alpha and beta anymore when he isnt around as he would probably be coming around more frequently to see the baby and her and she would have some sort of perpetual sexual relationship

In my past relationships where we were involved with this lifestyle, we did have the talk that if they were in love with their bull and told me that, and I submitted l to him and her feelings, I would understand if she did get pregnant and wanted to keep the baby as long as he either contributed or agreed to let us be the parents. Of course, the ultimate goal for her was for them to fuck her and cum inside her bareback with their superior large cocks. So, for her, it would have just happened and led to a more deep inseperable bond between them for a lifetime, as we also talked about what that would mean for her and my relationship.. i.e. not so clear cut on the alpha and beta anymore when he isnt around as he would probably be coming around more frequently to see the baby and her and she would have some sort of perpetual sexual relationship

My wife's black lover still has sex with her every week after she gave birth to his *******. Fortunately he accepts that our black ******* is MINE and not his. She's my sweet little black Princess.

tumblr_inline_nuxrhqwYNY1tqnpv1_1280.jpg tumblr_m7njokxVJs1rsj09wo1_500.jpg

I do not know about most blk. guys but I do know about the ones I have been seeing ,after the first or second time being with them they started asking me about breeding me ,, they say how much they would love to breed my white pussy for me,, that all they talk about now,, I keep telling then I'm to old and it not for me ,,, but they keep asking ,,one of them went to my husband and talked to him about it ,,my hubby said no,, it got so bad with this one guy I stop seeing him,,, so it must be a big thing to them..........................................

I do not know about most blk. guys but I do know about the ones I have been seeing ,after the first or second time being with them they started asking me about breeding me ,, they say how much they would love to breed my white pussy for me,, that all they talk about now,, I keep telling then I'm to old and it not for me ,,, but they keep asking ,,one of them went to my husband and talked to him about it ,,my hubby said no,, it got so bad with this one guy I stop seeing him,,, so it must be a big thing to them..........................................
For our black bull it's also a HUGE turn on to knock up my wife. He felt it was a huge trophy for him when my wife finally got pregnant and we had a black *******.

10.jpg

Great sex is really quite primal. I got a vasectomy after out second baby was born and I get checked every year. My partners know I am surgically safe but at the moment of orgasm I want to bury my cock in my partner as deep as I can and quite often when I am approaching orgasm my partner will be pulling me deeper into her, even though at a more rational time both of us know pregnancy isn't possible and where my semen goes is irrelevant

as a white man, i find the idea of having beautiful white wife who is aroused and excited by the concept of carrying black baby(ies) to be the ultimate turn on ever!

We Love the idea of her being black pregnant. We would love to find a family of BBC men that all the family uses her. Grand pa, sons. brothers. uncles. cousins and any other black men in the family as well as their BBC friends, That would be HOT, Who knows how many black babies she could have

Back