BBCs and the Covid vaccine?

To get the vaccine or not?

• Total voters
My source was CBS; I will not say they are perfect, but better than most.
If you heard that "all the deaths due to covid-19 are now the unvaccinated" I believe you probably heard incorrectly. THAT would be a major statement regarding the need for people to get the covid-19 vaccination. If heard correctly, that would be on many media sources. Best place to verify something like that would be either the internet link to the TV station on the date you heard it, or even better, the CDC who would most definitely announce that kind of important information.
In my view the "who are we to give a crap" and the "soooo who cares" were unneeded. I was too hard on you in retrospect. I hope you will consider making it a goal to educate as opposed to denigrate both in the health and political scenarios.
Oh, ok ... now that makes sense. I didn't notice those statements in your initial post.
I'll try to do better .... lol

Last edited:
Most likely a study will not be done by biased scientist because they will come to the same results as this non scientist person. If they came and presented the same results to the mainstream, the a large portion of the public would reject inoculation procedure, and look for other ways to fight the virus, thus forsing the govts that are administering this experimental medicine, or supporting the companies doing so, to stop what they are doing.

By requiring someone that is on your side to dislrove themselves is not going to happen, hed probably get fired for trying to report his findings

The study was conducted by a questionnaire. There is no science behind the any of it. Also science has dis-proven that the covid vaccine makes anyone magnetic.

This survey, of a purely statistical and sociological nature,
As stated by the association. Meaning it has no relevant scientific evidence or proof to back their claims up. No real time or participant proof study was ever carried out just a questionnaire,

You see, the typical dose for a COVID-19 vaccine is less than a milliliter, which is not enough to allow magnets to be attracted to your vaccination site even if the vaccine was filled with a magnetic metal.

Here is a link to the materials used to make up three vaccines

When you actually read the associations website and some of their so called facts. Its plain to see they have a lot of mis-information and dis-information.

According to the study these were the only requirements to take part.

1,That a panel of 200 individuals living or working in Luxembourg would be interviewed.

2.That this panel would be divided into 2 groups. The first would be composed of 100 individuals vaccinated in Luxembourg and the second of 100 unvaccinated individuals for comparison purposes.

3.That each of these groups should have 50 women and 50 men.

4.That only active individuals would be selected to participate in the study due to the fact that they are much more constrained to vaccination than inactive individuals.

5.That the location of the study would be the Belle-Étoile shopping centre and the route d'Arlon in Strassen.

6.That the variables retained would therefore be sex, age, occupation, number of injections, the pharmaceutical origin of the injections, the date of the injections, the magnetic attraction, the emission-reception of an electric field and the town of residence of the respondent.

7.It should also be noted that for practical reasons, only people wearing short-sleeved or sleeveless clothing would be interviewed

I'm afraid the study is bogus and has no scientific evidence or proof that the SAR's Covd 2 vaccine makes anyone suffer from magnetism. Its just not possible for numerous scientifically proven reasons. Their claims that 22 of 29 participants in their survey were those who had received one of the vaccines, displayed magnetism to certain metal objects, and those who were not vaccinated had zero magnetism effect to metal objects, all these claims has been rejected due to a simple fact that they cannot and have refused to replicate their study under observation by the scientific community.

To quote one expert.

"Al Edwards, an associate professor in biomedical technology from the University of Reading in England, also told Newsweek that there is "absolutely no way" that magnets can stick to people's arms as a result of an injection.

"There is nothing magnetic in vaccine formulations, most of what is injected is extremely pure water, plus some simple salts to make the injection less painful, and an absolutely tiny amount of vaccine," he said.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you heard that "all the deaths due to covid-19 are now the unvaccinated" I belief you probably heard incorrectly. THAT would be a major statement regarding the need for people to get the covid-19 vaccination. If heard correctly, that would be on many media sources. Best place to verify something like that would be either the internet link to the TV station on the date you heard it, or even better, the CDC who would most definitely announce that kind of important information.

Oh, ok ... now that makes sense. I didn't notice those statements in your initial post.
I'll try to do better .... lol
I was just looking online....and while not coming out with numbers I could easily make sense of, I could definitely refute what I heard. Similar to HardBlackCandy's earlier criticism of my post. Perhaps it was data pertaining to the area local to the station....maybe localized in time as well....apologies....I will try to do better. :)

In partial expiation, I have posted two videos in the media section as a contribution to the arts.

just no and any contemplation is wasteof time

The more something is being promoted on mass media or social media, the more fishy it is.

Thank you EOT

HAVE YOU EVER, OR DO YOU DO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
Smoke tobacco
Smoke marijuana
******* alcohol
Use any controlled substances that are not prescribed by a doctor
Eat foods with certain preservatives and or carcinogens
Eat undercooked foods
Engage in distracted driving /texting and driving
Drive without wearing a seat belt
Speeding
Ride motorcycles/bikes without a helmet
Ride on boats without a life jacket
Have unprotected sex (unless trying to get a woman pregnant)
Poor hygiene
Have loaded and unlocked firearms at home around children

IF SO, all of the above have been studied for decades, and few would question that these things can be harmful to your health. The FDA, CDC, or other governmental authorities based on EXTENSIVE STUDY, have issued warnings, or have passed laws or regulations against the above items--truly an incomplete list to be sure. ALL OF THE ABOVE ARE KNOWN HEALTH HAZARDS.

Lets be honest. If you engage in any of the things on that list, you are a hypocrite when you say that COVID vaccines haven't been studied enough for you to get the shot. Just about everything on the list leads to fatalities every day. To put it another way, when did you all of a sudden become so overly concerned about the health effects of what you are putting into your body, or the activities you engage in?

Perhaps the biggest "health hazards" we have are poverty, a lack of education and ignorance. The pandemic has really brought this to light .
All these things give you pleasure while injection is only painful

just no and any contemplation is wasteof time

The more something is being promoted on mass media or social media, the more fishy it is.

Thank you EOT
Do you also believe the smallpox and polio vaccines were hoaxes? My grandmother told me how relieved mothers were when the polio vaccine came out. And smallpox used to be so dreaded. Think about it. Are all the covid numbers you heard months ago and are hearing now worldwide all some part of an extremely elaborate hoax? If so, by whom and for what purpose?

All these things give you pleasure while injection is only painful

I understand that an injection of “smack” (*******) or “acid” (LSD) actually leads to feeling pretty good . . . and a morphine injection relieves all pain . . . I wouldn’t personally know 🤷🏽‍♂️ But, it would appear that your assertion that an injection only results in pain is baseless, narrow-minded, and just plain wrong. The known record reveals that an injection can lead to immense pleasure, and can alleviate all pain.

Last edited:
Do you also believe the smallpox and polio vaccines were hoaxes? My grandmother told me how relieved mothers were when the polio vaccine came out. And smallpox used to be so dreaded. Think about it. Are all the covid numbers you heard months ago and are hearing now worldwide all some part of an extremely elaborate hoax? If so, by whom and for what purpose?
Do you not think solutions to all ailments already exist in the earth, if not, your answer is behind that.

dont care what media say
just follow your own way

like the song

Media are corrupted ad want you believe what they say led by corruped politicians and coimpanies

Doctors are corrupted the more 'deadly pandemic' is around the more money they make so this will be forever because it benefits them

Its a pity such a part of society believes all this bullshit told by doctors, media and politicians but anyone can believe what they want

What i will not tolerate is being told what to believe and i applied some hard repercussions already on bouncers, bus drivers etc etc. Next time they will think twice before telling someone what to do

Last edited:
dont care what media say
just follow your own way

like the song

Media are corrupted ad want you believe what they say led by corruped politicians and coimpanies

Doctors are corrupted the more 'deadly pandemic' is around the more money they make so this will be forever because it benefits them

Its a pity such a part of society believes all this bullshit told by doctors, media and politicians but anyone can believe what they want

What i will not tolerate is being told what to believe and i applied some hard repercussions already on bouncers, bus drivers etc etc. Next time they will think twice before telling someone what to do
Perhaps you might want to explain what you mean when you say, "....I applied some hard repercussions already on bouncers, bus drivers etc etc...." What in the world does that mean? What did you do? I hope that statement is just some immature rhetorical masturbation stated for dramatic effect; and that you did not actually engage in what the law would classify as criminal conduct. How arrogant is it when people lash out against people who are simply just doing their jobs, and did not make the policy that they must follow?

Sadly there has been no shortage of bad behavior during the pandemic where a hard time was given to essential workers who have been on the front lines during this awful time. In Michigan, bus drivers who were not given PPE died from COVID and a security guard at a dollar store was murdered by a guy who was upset that his wife was told to put a mask on. There have been many essential workers who have died from COVID at higher rates because they had jobs where they could not work from the safety of home.

Wise people know that the mental health system, prisons, (and sometimes cemeteries) are full of those whose misdirected anger got them in trouble.

they have a choice.

There is no need to be gestapo/SS member towards other people

I guess poor nazi soldiers also suffered sometimes abuse and even assaults in occupied countries.

Poor ones

dont care what media say
just follow your own way

like the song

I have to say I'm really getting pissed off at Anti-vax, Anti-mask people. We did the intelligent thing and got vaccinated so that our lives could return to normal.

My ******* and 9 of their friends retuned from Florida a week ago. My ******* and 2 others were vaccinated. The other 7 all got Covid. My ******* in law is still in the hospital. It's like he will have permanent lug damage. He was Anti-vax. After a week in the hospital he promised my ******* that he would be vaccinated, now that it's too late.

It doesn't look good for Florida. The Governor is actively promoting ignorance and doing everything he can to assure a high body count!

I've always been pissed at people like you who think they are above the law, like Trump! You somehow think it's OK to beat up a flight attendant to delay and cancel flights. We can't even purchase a ******* on a flight because of people like you. In your case 7 guess we should think of you as a real bad ass attacking bouncers. Then again sucker punching a bus driver does show real courage. It's even hard to get an Uber at the Las Vegas airport because idiots like you have been spitting on them, caughing in their face and getting violent.

I hope you meet the right bouncer who won't take your bullshit, and softens you up a bit before you are arrested. So how do you feel about getting multiple BBC while you are in jail?

Refusing covid vaccinations is just an excuse.
• They have no problem registering their ******* to start primary schools ... which all require vaccinations.
• Enlist in the US military, soldiers aren't asked if they want their vaccinations ... they TELL them to get in line, naked, and a doctor on each side of them shoots them with a vaccination as they walk down a gauntlet of doctors ... sometimes as many as 8-10 shots in one day.

So now some of the state Republican governors are threatening school principals/systems if they require ******* to wear masks in school ... when its the younger ******* that are now getting the virus. These states are threatening the lives of the school ******* by ignoring the warnings. And when the ******* get sick, they'll be the first to blame others for the problem.
I just hope you folks remember all this when November 2024 comes around again.

Back