BBCs and the Covid vaccine?

To get the vaccine or not?

• Total voters
All you people got to remember......RIGHT NOW.......that Covid Vac is still EXPERIMENTAL....come on peeps.......EUA=EMERGENCY Use Authorization. When it get FULL and COMPLETE approval.....MAYBE I will get it then.

That talk about schools and Military aint the same as step up and volunteer to take it. I got ****** to take experimental vaccine in early 90's for the Gulf War........

NOBODY IS EVER GONNA ******* ME TO TAKE ******* I DONT TRUST.

All you people got to remember......RIGHT NOW.......that Covid Vac is still EXPERIMENTAL....come on peeps.......EUA=EMERGENCY Use Authorization. When it get FULL and COMPLETE approval.....MAYBE I will get it then.

That talk about schools and Military aint the same as step up and volunteer to take it. I got ****** to take experimental vaccine in early 90's for the Gulf War........

Well I just wanna know from the women who had severe ******* issuesafter taking the shot... if they can still get pregnant...

A lady at my job, some months back after getting the shot was just bragging about... well over heard her talking yesterday about how she has been struggling to get pregnant, and blames it on the wine. Mind you she already as 2 ******* pre covid 19 pandemic... what a coincidence.

We canceled our trip to Caliente in Tampa. We were spending 2 weeks there before going to Jamaica for 2 weeks. Even though we are vaccinated we could still test positive. We have to have a negative test 3 days prior to arriving in Jamaica. It would cost us over $8,000 if that happened.

My ******* and 8 of their friends went to Florida a few weeks ago. 3 including my ******* were vaccinated. All 7 unvaccinated got Covid. All of them ended up in the hospital. My *******-in-law who was an Anti-vaxer was in the hospital for 6 days. That was over a week ago and he is still weak and having problems breathing.

It is insane how much damage the Anti-vax/Anti-mask people have done. Now they want to infect our children! Children pick up viruses much easier than adults. Yes it's not as deadly for children, but they can infect their parents.

We are once again having to shut down our lives because if this virus and it's because of Idiots! I know we're not suppose to call them that, but what else do you call them?

I have a flight tomorrow. Hopefully, some mask idiot doesn't delay the flight and have to be duct taped to the chair. Maybe that's it! They are into bondage?

WOW! Well to be perfectly honest, I TRUST the vaccine much more than I TRUST people like you. Unfortunately I have to live, and work in the same society that you inhabit. And that is scary. So unless they round up these folks, and physically isolate them from the rest of society (like they did in the 20th Century with tuberculosis sanitariums and hospitals) so you cant spread the disease, or all of you volunteer to move to an uncharted desert isle, we have to have government step in to protect everybody.

The irresponsible, immature, selfish, underinformed and reckless folks among us always seem to find a way to ruin things for everybody else. You wind up costing everybody else more money, and cause others more hassle. It reminds me of the 1st grade when the teacher denied everyone the punch and cookies break because one or a couple of ******* were acting out in class. Or worst yet, the field trip that everybody was looking forward to gets called off because they know that a couple of bad ******* will misbehave and cause a problem.

The vaccines had been tested, and will likely be fully authorized by Labor Day, so that argument about emergency use will fall by the wayside. I hope that there will be mandated (either from employers or government) COVID shots and mask mandates. The fact is there are too many foolish folks who are a major breeding ground for the mutations and variants. We just cannot wait for them to get a grip on the reality that these vaccines are saving lives. WE deserve to be protected ( just like childhood vaccines do for school *******) from those who if they have their way, will endanger us all.

I have seen too many TV news reports with deathbed confessions/regrets at overwhelmed hospital ICU's where COVID patients wish they had gotten the vaccine.

WOW! Well to be perfectly honest, I TRUST the vaccine much more than I TRUST people like you. Unfortunately I have to live, and work in the same society that you inhabit. And that is scary. So unless they round up these folks, and physically isolate them from the rest of society (like they did in the 20th Century with tuberculosis sanitariums and hospitals) so you cant spread the disease, or all of you volunteer to move to an uncharted desert isle, we have to have government step in to protect everybody.

The irresponsible, immature, selfish, underinformed and reckless folks among us always seem to find a way to ruin things for everybody else. You wind up costing everybody else more money, and cause others more hassle. It reminds me of the 1st grade when the teacher denied everyone the punch and cookies break because one or a couple of ******* were acting out in class. Or worst yet, the field trip that everybody was looking forward to gets called off because they know that a couple of bad ******* will misbehave and cause a problem.

The vaccines had been tested, and will likely be fully authorized by Labor Day, so that argument about emergency use will fall by the wayside. I hope that there will be mandated (either from employers or government) COVID shots and mask mandates. The fact is there are too many foolish folks who are a major breeding ground for the mutations and variants. We just cannot wait for them to get a grip on the reality that these vaccines are saving lives. WE deserve to be protected ( just like childhood vaccines do for school *******) from those who if they have their way, will endanger us all.

I have seen too many TV news reports with deathbed confessions/regrets at overwhelmed hospital ICU's where COVID patients wish they had gotten the vaccine.

Since you try to call me out....let me throw this at you......... IF YOU WANT the vaccine.....then GET it. Everybody can get it if they want it.......thats cool, no probs to me. If somebody decide they DONT want it, like ME, that is MY CHOICE. If you got the vaccine, and you believe it is good for you, will keep you safe from covid, all good FOR YOU. If somebody choose NOT to get the shot, they take the risk/chance, but that is THE CHOICE FOR THEM.

If you got the shot, and you think you safe, then why you give a damned what I do? If I get it, I get it..... if I die, I die......MY CHOICE. If you got the shot and you safe, then you safe...... Am tired as hell of people trying to tell ME what to do because what THEY think is right for them is automatically right for me and everybody else. FUCK OFF.

I drive a semi all over the US and Canada. I can, because I am "essential" right? I bet you some money I been exposed to Covid and I aint dead.....yet. I do the mask thing when I got to, but let me throw this at you if you think the mask is so good. Them masks dont/wont/cant stop a fart smell......and you think it is gonna stop a micro size covid virus?? When it get cold, step outside and breath through the mask...can you see that breath through the mask? The mask dont stop any of that, but it is gonna stop covid???? You make me laugh at you. The mask is a tool for government to CONTROL us, and they trying to make the vaccine a tool for control.

It is good thing we got the shot, for peeps that want it..........if we dont, that is the risk we accept to take. ******* in school can be carrying it, and dont get sick, everybody agrees........so parents and old people can get the vaccine and leave them ******* alone. But everybody got to try and control somebody.

I am a Vet, I fight, I *******, I seen my bros die to defend FREEDOM to do the fuck what we CHOOSE to do in America. So FUCK IT........nobody is gonna ******* me to do ******* I dont believe. When the vax get FULL APPROVED then MAYBE I will get it.......maybe.......but WILL BE MY CHOICE.

Since you try to call me out....let me throw this at you......... IF YOU WANT the vaccine.....then GET it. Everybody can get it if they want it.......thats cool, no probs to me. If somebody decide they DONT want it, like ME, that is MY CHOICE. If you got the vaccine, and you believe it is good for you, will keep you safe from covid, all good FOR YOU. If somebody choose NOT to get the shot, they take the risk/chance, but that is THE CHOICE FOR THEM.

If you got the shot, and you think you safe, then why you give a damned what I do? If I get it, I get it..... if I die, I die......MY CHOICE. If you got the shot and you safe, then you safe...... Am tired as hell of people trying to tell ME what to do because what THEY think is right for them is automatically right for me and everybody else. FUCK OFF.

I drive a semi all over the US and Canada. I can, because I am "essential" right? I bet you some money I been exposed to Covid and I aint dead.....yet. I do the mask thing when I got to, but let me throw this at you if you think the mask is so good. Them masks dont/wont/cant stop a fart smell......and you think it is gonna stop a micro size covid virus?? When it get cold, step outside and breath through the mask...can you see that breath through the mask? The mask dont stop any of that, but it is gonna stop covid???? You make me laugh at you. The mask is a tool for government to CONTROL us, and they trying to make the vaccine a tool for control.

It is good thing we got the shot, for peeps that want it..........if we dont, that is the risk we accept to take. ******* in school can be carrying it, and dont get sick, everybody agrees........so parents and old people can get the vaccine and leave them ******* alone. But everybody got to try and control somebody.

I am a Vet, I fight, I *******, I seen my bros die to defend FREEDOM to do the fuck what we CHOOSE to do in America. So FUCK IT........nobody is gonna ******* me to do ******* I dont believe. When the vax get FULL APPROVED then MAYBE I will get it.......maybe.......but WILL BE MY CHOICE.
IT IS NOT THAT SIMPLE. You do NOT understand that your choice not to get vaccinated impacts those of us who take the shot? Here's why:

First, as long as there in a large group of unvaccinated people like yourself, the virus circulates among that group with ease, and the more the virus is spread, this aids in causing the mutations and variants. Eventually the current vaccines may not be effective against some of the variants. This is similar to the way flu shots work. There are some years when the flu shot is not as effective because the strain that they think will be prominent is not the one that is going around that year.

Second. When unvaccinated people like you get sick, and have to go to the hospital, you are using up medical resources, e.g. hospital beds, ICU beds, ambulance runs, medical personnel time, that could have been used for somebody else. You are a truck driver; if you are involved in an accident, there might not be an ER or ICU bed in an area where there are COVID patients filling the hospitals. There may not be an ambulance available when they need it to transport an accident victim because the are dealing with a COVID patient.
AND there is the fact that elective surgeries, and other treatments for non emergency situations get postponed because hospitals and doctors, nurses etc are overwhelmed dealing with COVID patients, who by and large made the choice not to take the shot.

Third, When COVID people use up the medical resources in a community, it costs everyone else money. Everybody's health insurance rates go up. Why should I have to pay more because of YOUR CHOICE? Under normal circumstances, people pay insurance rates (health, life even car) that are related to their lifestyles e.g. smokers pay more than non-smokers. If you wind up with long term COVID and cannot work, and you go on government disability, Other taxpayers have to pay for YOUR CHOICE. If you cannot work and you ******* are on public assistance, I have to pay for YOUR CHOICE.

Fourth, The economy, and the country in general cannot get back to normal until we beat COVID down. There will be labor shortages, jobs lost, businesses closed, uncertainty about schools, travel, and everything in our society that has been disrupted during the pandemic while there is big time spread going on. I would think that most of us want to get back to the way it was before Winter 2020. This cannot happen while people like you are making YOUR CHOICE.

Fifth. You want to talk about your freedom? We are under a state of emergency, I would think that you would have learned while you were in the military that in that situation, your "rights" can be suspended for the greater good. That is the law. YOUR CHOICE is impacting my freedom to engage in activities that I enjoy because of shutdowns and restrictions. DON'T my freedom's matter?

At the beginning of the pandemic, and when the vaccine first came out, I had compassion and sympathy for those COVID patients that ended up sick and gasping for breath. I understood that they had been mislead, and given bad information. But now since the overwhelming majority who end up in the hospital are there because of THEIR CHOICE. Therefore I am almost at point of saying "to Hell with them..." I want a discount on my health insurance because I am being a responsible adult, and they are not. We often say that all human life is valuable. But now, the question must be asked, "can we get along OK when there are less foolish people around?"

IT IS NOT THAT SIMPLE. You do NOT understand that your choice not to get vaccinated impacts those of us who take the shot? Here's why:

First, as long as there in a large group of unvaccinated people like yourself, the virus circulates among that group with ease, and the more the virus is spread, this aids in causing the mutations and variants. Eventually the current vaccines may not be effective against some of the variants. This is similar to the way flu shots work. There are some years when the flu shot is not as effective because the strain that they think will be prominent is not the one that is going around that year.
Ok and the case of herd immunity in Sweden?

Second. When unvaccinated people like you get sick, and have to go to the hospital, you are using up medical resources, e.g. hospital beds, ICU beds, ambulance runs, medical personnel time, that could have been used for somebody else. You are a truck driver; if you are involved in an accident, there might not be an ER or ICU bed in an area where there are COVID patients filling the hospitals. There may not be an ambulance available when they need it to transport an accident victim because the are dealing with a COVID patient.
AND there is the fact that elective surgeries, and other treatments for non emergency situations get postponed because hospitals and doctors, nurses etc are overwhelmed dealing with COVID patients, who by and large made the choice not to take the shot.

Third, When COVID people use up the medical resources in a community, it costs everyone else money. Everybody's health insurance rates go up. Why should I have to pay more because of YOUR CHOICE? Under normal circumstances, people pay insurance rates (health, life even car) that are related to their lifestyles e.g. smokers pay more than non-smokers. If you wind up with long term COVID and cannot work, and you go on government disability, Other taxpayers have to pay for YOUR CHOICE. If you cannot work and you ******* are on public assistance, I have to pay for YOUR CHOICE.

Fourth, The economy, and the country in general cannot get back to normal until we beat COVID down. There will be labor shortages, jobs lost, businesses closed, uncertainty about schools, travel, and everything in our society that has been disrupted during the pandemic while there is big time spread going on. I would think that most of us want to get back to the way it was before Winter 2020. This cannot happen while people like you are making YOUR CHOICE.
Economical issues of America started waaayyyyy before covid, covid is not the core of our economical issues, but has been made to become that way in day to day lives. America's debt is still super high, on top of that housing market is going up, on top of that bitcoin is killing the dollar, student loan debt at an all time high, on top of those inflation is higher than it has ever been. Covid is not the reason, its the agreed upon excuse for our situation.
Fifth. You want to talk about your freedom? We are under a state of emergency, I would think that you would have learned while you were in the military that in that situation, your "rights" can be suspended for the greater good. That is the law. YOUR CHOICE is impacting my freedom to engage in activities that I enjoy because of shutdowns and restrictions. DON'T my freedom's matter?
Anyone that took this specific vaccination complied with sacrificing their freedoms for "the greater good".

At the beginning of the pandemic, and when the vaccine first came out, I had compassion and sympathy for those COVID patients that ended up sick and gasping for breath. I understood that they had been mislead, and given bad information. But now since the overwhelming majority who end up in the hospital are there because of THEIR CHOICE. Therefore I am almost at point of saying "to Hell with them..." I want a discount on my health insurance because I am being a responsible adult, and they are not. We often say that all human life is valuable. But now, the question must be asked, "can we get along OK when there are less foolish people around?"
Keep in mind the richness of our country, as in the laziest and most obese people live here, in America! If health was even a priority in America regardless of Covid, people rights should've been usurped because they simply dont take responsibility for their own health. Its no secret that big pharma isn't about cures, they are about treating symptoms and lining their pockets, as well as the bull ******* fast food industry, so people like myself that actually take responsibility for my own health, will not be getting a shot because over the years other people didn't value their lives and take care of their own health, as most of the people dying from covid already have co morbidities, rare is it someone that actually is in top peak health.

My grandmother smoked for 62 years and was never diagnosed with lung cancer, does that mean smoking is safe?
Anecdotes aren't evidence...
I was thinking about that the other day in regards to eastern europe. Those countries ******* the most and smoke the most, but the majority deaths and illness are not related lol

Part of the problem with the unvaccinated is just that, not having any actual information but making assertions nonetheless. You can't just look for confirmation bias on the web, real data is available and footnoted but we're required to put in the effort to read it.

Part of the problem with the unvaccinated is just that, not having any actual information but making assertions nonetheless. You can't just look for confirmation bias on the web, real data is available and footnoted but we're required to put in the effort to read it.
At the end of the day when all the research is done... time will truly tell how the vaxxed have been affected, other wise Im just waiting red light. The conversation isnt a difficult one at all, people have chosen what they have chosen, and consequences wont be apparent til later, and I hope I am wrong.

At the end of the day when all the research is done... time will truly tell how the vaxxed have been affected, other wise Im just waiting red light. The conversation isnt a difficult one at all, people have chosen what they have chosen, and consequences wont be apparent til later, and I hope I am wrong
Well the consequences of being unvaccinated are pretty apparent already, I hope you are at least taking precautions to protect yourself and others around you. Choosing to be unprotected has consequences for other people as well

Back