BBCs and the Covid vaccine?

To get the vaccine or not?

• Total voters

Attention!⚠️

Dear people! Please learn to conduct a dialogue without insults, without switching to personalities, but only to the point! If suddenly it does not work out, please leave this or any other thread, and do not humiliate yourself by switching to insulting the opponent, because insulting is no longer an argument.​

Please leave this remark unanswered! ⚠️

Last edited:
Spreading misinformation based on personal opinion is irresponsible and dangerous when it comes to public health during a global health crisis.

This very reasonable warning will also be added to the main page, you should understand that the facts and arguments you give may affect the health of another person. Be extremely careful and attentive, check the facts that you use.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Sputnik covid vaccine is the only one I am aware of that actually works that way, and it's efficacy is suspect.
The efficacy of the mrna and viral vector covid vaccines in use in the US aren't suspect...except to those who want to ignore or not bother to understand the science...

If the efficacy is not suspect then why do the 'experts' keep saying that they do not know how long it will work or whether it will work on new strains?
Really, that is not a big deal, though. The more concerning thing is that there is no way to know about long term effects. There is simply no data to judge what may happen 20-30 years down the road. Being nearly in my fifties, this is not as big of a concern to me but it is a very justified concern to someone in their twenties.

If the efficacy is not suspect then why do the 'experts' keep saying that they do not know how long it will work or whether it will work on new strains?
Its efficacy is not suspect against the original strains, it is well documented. The rate at which efficacy will decline will only be known given the benefit of time. Obviously they don't know how efficacious the current vaccines are against new strains.....because those strains are new. It's rather difficult for experts to have tested the vaccine's effectiveness against something that didn't then exist.

There is simply no data to judge what may happen 20-30 years down the road.
There is also simply no data to judge what may happen 20-30 years down the road after getting a case of Covid. However, there is evidence now that a case of Covid-19 makes you over 200 times more likely to have myocarditis than you would have getting the vaccine.

Last edited:
Its efficacy is not suspect against the original strains, it is well documented. The rate at which efficacy will decline will only be known given the benefit of time. Obviously they don't know how efficacious the current vaccines are against new strains.....because those strains are new. It's rather difficult for experts to have tested the vaccine's effectiveness against something that

Really, that is not a big deal, though. The more concerning thing is that there is no way to know about long term effects. There is simply no data to judge what may happen 20-30 years down the road. Being nearly in my fifties, this is not as big of a concern to me but it is a very justified concern to someone in their twenties.
This is how well this poison is doing

And that is supposed to be a credible source that you liked? Lol.
Do you mean link?

The link I provided breaks down the factors and sources they used to determine their rating. So, yes, it's an incredibly transparent and credible site. It's routinely listed on credible fact checking website lists, like the one below.

The classic ******* the messenger not the message, notice you lame fact checker doesn't dispute nor put up facts to challenge what the cardiologist says ? No they only attack the site. Bought and paid for fact checkers lol might as well ran a snopes fact check.
The fact checker doesn't break down each individual article, it assesses the credibility of the site as a whole.

Provide credible sources, as the moderator has requested for this thread, or don't comment.

Do you mean link?

The link I provided breaks down the factors and sources they used to determine their rating. So, yes, it's an incredibly transparent and credible site. It's routinely listed on credible fact checking website lists, like the one below.

The fact checker doesn't break down each individual article, it assesses the credibility of the site as a whole.

Provide credible sources, as the moderator has requested for this thread, or don't comment.
And who pays these fake fact checkers??? Big pharma.
There are thousands of doctors and scientists leaders in thier fields all saying the same thing. One for example is Dr peter McCullough. Whom I might add has the most published peer reviewed content of any doctor world wild THAT HAS CHALLENGED ANY DOCTOR IN THIS WORLD TO DEBATE HIM AND HIS FACTS.

Your "Daily Expose" article is playing fast and loose with their statistics. Likely intentionally as it makes for good clickbait for anti-vax wackos.

For example, they state in the past month there had been 28,711 Covid cases among the unvaccinated but there were 50,222 cases among the vaccinated....therefore its a "pandemic of the vaccinated". What they don't cite is those two populations are vastly different. In Scotland, 79% of the population is vaccinated. They don't point out that given the case numbers they cite, rate statistics would tell you you are more than twice as likely to contract covid if you are unvaccinated than if you are vaccinated.

Even a modicum of thought should trigger one to the statistical fallacies being used....

And who pays these fake fact checkers??? Big pharma.
There are thousands of doctors and scientists leaders in thier fields all saying the same thing. One for example is Dr peter McCullough. Whom I might add has the most published peer reviewed content of any doctor world wild THAT HAS CHALLENGED ANY DOCTOR IN THIS WORLD TO DEBATE HIM AND HIS FACTS.

"thousands & thousands" huh? Mind showing me where that credit came from? It wouldn't happen to be your ASS would it?

You can ADD what you wish, but its NOT what I'm reading ....
Peter Andrew McCullough is an American cardiologist. He was vice chief of internal medicine at Baylor University Medical Center and a professor at Texas A&M University. He is editor-in-chief of the journals Reviews in Cardiovascular Medicine and Cardiorenal Medicine. During the COVID-19 pandemic, McCullough advocated for early treatment including hydroxychloroquine, dissented from the recommendations of government public health agencies, and contributed to COVID-19 misinformation.
How many MORE of these would you like me to post to discredit your unsupported BS you mentioned above? There are bunches & bunches!​

Last edited:
There is constantly contradiction. Which is it...does the vax prevent you from contracting he disease, or does it not? Half of the time thry say it does, than the other half, they say no, it doesn't. This has gone far beyond all reason. At some point you just have to accept that we are going to live with it.

There is constantly contradiction. Which is it...does the vax prevent you from contracting he disease, or does it not? Half of the time thry say it does, than the other half, they say no, it doesn't. This has gone far beyond all reason. At some point you just have to accept that we are going to live with it.
There really isn't, the function of these vaccines has been very clear since their roll out. They reduce (reduce, not eliminate) infection rates and their main function is prevention of the most severe outcomes.

This might help you understand why ...

Back