Covid-19 FAQS (with my opinion at the very end)

So God invented this virus?
Well, my personal opinion is that he's a human made idea and so doesn't exist. I just find it interesting that God is supposed to be all powerful and the creator of heaven and earth and, if the ******* hits the fan, suddenly satan is rolled out.
So, God is either real and all-powerful, or he isn't.
Which is it?

Well, my personal opinion is that he's a human made idea and so doesn't exist. I just find it interesting that God is supposed to be all powerful and the creator of heaven and earth and, if the ******* hits the fan, suddenly satan is rolled out.
Which is it?

I don't really like arguing with someone who has an invisible friend. My suggestion is that you don't.

Which is it?
The most high doesn't deal in confusion. That is the devil. If this was done by his hands. Half the earth would have perished in one day. Just like in Exodus and the days of Noah.

The most high doesn't deal in confusion. That is the devil. If this was done by his hands. Half the earth would have perished in one day. Just like in Exodus and the days of Noah.
Ah OK. Well just for the record I think that's nonsense.
But I'll stop there before either of us gets too upset. 👍

I'm not going to get upset. I see the wickedness on this earth
That's good. Yes there is bad in everyone, if you look for it. There is also good in everyone, if you look for it.
That is the way in every country on earth and was the way before Islam or Christianity were invented.

I find it very sad. When millions of children went missing and were being abused. Nobody made that an issue. Or cared

That's good. Yes there is bad in everyone, if you look for it. There is also good in everyone, if you look for it.
That is the way in every country on earth and was the way before Islam or Christianity were invented.
I put faith in no man. He is a liar and deceiver.

Half the Earth would have perished in one day....why would you presume to think god would want to ******* half the Earth. Maybe god wants to ******* off just certain people and simply has chosen to spread his wrath slowly causing much collateral suffering to everyone who doesn't die?

It is 2020, a census year. Maybe god is pissed we're doing a census and unleashed an epidemic on us à la his attack on Israel for David's sinful census in Chronicles. We better do some praying while we can!

Fair enough, but the hospitalisation rate for c19 is at least 10 times that of flu and the death rate is at least 10 times and anything up to 30 times that of flu. Plus it is more contagious.
That was just in the US not world wide!

Back