Covid-19 FAQS (with my opinion at the very end)

Blade4u22

Male
Staff member
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CO, US
As the staff of this website, I feel it's my duty to help my members stay staff during these troubling days ahead of I can.

I'll start off by saying thank you to all the health care professionals and people risking exposure during this pandemic who may be reading this. I know you guys have families and love ones too but unfortunately have to risk your health and your loved ones health for the greater good. You're greatly appreciated and you're sacrifices will never be forgotten. Thank you.

Everyone should be prepared for things to be out of the norm for at least 6 months and we'd be lucky if things go back to normal by the end of the year.This first comment will be just facts in case in case no one is interested in my opinion. I'll start by admittedly saying I wouldn't call myself an expert in this field by any means so what I say could very well be wrong. But l am quite knowledgeable in the health related field and have studied the spread of pathogens for years in college and if my knowledge can help anyone I want to share it. Misinformation is this scenario will be incredibly deadly so while many people might know what I write or even ignore what I write but if it helps just one person and their family then mission accomplished.

These are the facts of COVID-19
I'll start off simply with what is Covid-19 and how is it spread?

Covid-19 (short for COronVIrus Disease 2019) is an incredibly infectious strain of Coronavirus that can result in death due to respiratory failure. Generally thought to be spread from person-to-person through respiratory droplets. Currently there is no evidence to support transmission of COVID-19 associated with food.
The virus is thought to spread mainly from person-to-person between people who are in close contact with one another (within about 6 feet).
Respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes.These droplets can land in the mouths or noses of people who are nearby or possibly be inhaled into the lungs.

Why should I be worried about, how is it different from SARS and why should I be more than SARS or even the flu(H1N1)?

While COVID-19 and SARS but share the family of coronavirus COVID-19 is much more contagious and has killed more people even though SARS is technically deadlier. SARS has obvious symptoms of infection which meant it was easier to detect earlier on even though it was more likely to ******* you once you had it. COVID-19 has the unfortunate issue of infecting the host without showing any symptoms which makes it much easier for an infected person to pass it to others without even knowing they have it. Both have no vaccine and without a vaccine once you have it either your body recovers or you eventually die. Older people are more likely to suffer from weaker immune system and weaker lungs which is why it kills people over 60 at a higher rate, But younger people are still very much capable of dying due to COVID-19.

How can I protect myself from COVID-19?

As said previously, there is currently no vaccine to prevent coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) so the best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus.
  • Clean your hands often
  • Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
  • If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
  • Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.

This next part is my opinion which I believe is still worth your time to read but that's your choice.
What does the end game look like? Where does end?

COVID-19 is so contagious, that we can't risk having one infected person living in what we used to remember was a normal society. There's no way one day, all movie theaters, restaurants, malls, etc are just going to open with the chance that one person may have it or else we're right back to where we all started. The end game has to be the vaccine. The problem is its not comming before 1 year (according to scientists) , and its not even guarented its gonna work (it might develop more strains like the flu does).

Because of that, I believe people should be prepared for things to be like this for a while. According to research there is realistically the amount of people infected is 4x the amount of confirmable cases and will double every 6 days. As I currently write this (at 03/21/2020 05:12), there are 275,469 worldwide cases [19,624 cases in the United States] so we're looking at realistically 1,101,876 [60,000] people infected and that number will jump to around 2 million [120,000] some time next week. That doesn't just go away! It can't! We haven't experienced something of this magnitude since the Spanish flu. This is just the beginning and real panic will set in once people start dying here at a quick rate. Before that happens be reasonable, but buy things that you may need to sustain yourself and your family. Long lasting food like pasta and rice, canned goods, things that can be frozen for long periods of time will be good to have once the seconds wave of panic begins. Most importantly though remember to wash your hands. Keep them clean with soap. No amount of hand sanitizer can replace that. If your running out of disinfectant then head to the liquorstore and buy some everclear and use it conservatively. It's 95% alcohol and will get the job done.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I wish for everyone out there to stay safe and healthy.

Thank you again to all the Healthcare workers.

As the staff of this website, I feel it's my duty to help my members stay staff during these troubling days ahead of I can.

I'll start off by saying thank you to all the health care professionals and people risking exposure during this pandemic who may be reading this. I know you guys have families and love ones too but unfortunately have to risk your health and your loved ones health for the greater good. You're greatly appreciated and you're sacrifices will never be forgotten. Thank you.

Everyone should be prepared for things to be out of the norm for at least 6 months and we'd be lucky if things go back to normal by the end of the year.This first comment will be just facts in case in case no one is interested in my opinion. I'll start by admittedly saying I wouldn't call myself an expert in this field by any means so what I say could very well be wrong. But l am quite knowledgeable in the health related field and have studied the spread of pathogens for years in college and if my knowledge can help anyone I want to share it. Misinformation is this scenario will be incredibly deadly so while many people might know what I write or even ignore what I write but if it helps just one person and their family then mission accomplished.

Covid-19 (short for COronVIrus Disease 2019) is an incredibly infectious strain of Coronavirus that can result in death due to respiratory failure. Generally thought to be spread from person-to-person through respiratory droplets. Currently there is no evidence to support transmission of COVID-19 associated with food.
The virus is thought to spread mainly from person-to-person between people who are in close contact with one another (within about 6 feet).
Respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes.These droplets can land in the mouths or noses of people who are nearby or possibly be inhaled into the lungs.

Why should I be worried about, how is it different from SARS and why should I be more than SARS or even the flu(H1N1)?

While COVID-19 and SARS but share the family of coronavirus COVID-19 is much more contagious and has killed more people even though SARS is technically deadlier. SARS has obvious symptoms of infection which meant it was easier to detect earlier on even though it was more likely to ******* you once you had it. COVID-19 has the unfortunate issue of infecting the host without showing any symptoms which makes it much easier for an infected person to pass it to others without even knowing they have it. Both have no vaccine and without a vaccine once you have it either your body recovers or you eventually die. Older people are more likely to suffer from weaker immune system and weaker lungs which is why it kills people over 60 at a higher rate, But younger people are still very much capable of dying due to COVID-19.

As said previously, there is currently no vaccine to prevent coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) so the best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus.
  • Clean your hands often
  • Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
  • If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.

This next part is my opinion which I believe is still worth your time to read but that's your choice.

COVID-19 is so contagious, that we can't risk having one infected person living in what we used to remember was a normal society. There's no way one day, all movie theaters, restaurants, malls, etc are just going to open with the chance that one person may have it or else we're right back to where we all started. The end game has to be the vaccine. The problem is its not comming before 1 year (according to scientists) , and its not even guarented its gonna work (it might develop more strains like the flu does).

Because of that, I believe people should be prepared for things to be like this for a while. According to research there is realistically the amount of people infected is 4x the amount of confirmable cases and will double every 6 days. As I currently write this (at 03/21/2020 05:12), there are 275,469 worldwide cases [19,624 cases in the United States] so we're looking at realistically 1,101,876 [60,000] people infected and that number will jump to around 2 million [120,000] some time next week. That doesn't just go away! It can't! We haven't experienced something of this magnitude since the Spanish flu. This is just the beginning and real panic will set in once people start dying here at a quick rate. Before that happens be reasonable, but buy things that you may need to sustain yourself and your family. Long lasting food like pasta and rice, canned goods, things that can be frozen for long periods of time will be good to have once the seconds wave of panic begins. Most importantly though remember to wash your hands. Keep them clean with soap. No amount of hand sanitizer can replace that. If your running out of disinfectant then head to the liquorstore and buy some everclear and use it conservatively. It's 95% alcohol and will get the job done.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I wish for everyone out there to stay safe and healthy.

Thank you for sharing, one of my friends whom I worked with in the hospitality/hotel industry-her ******* was diagnosed with the virus this past Sunday and had to be rush to the hospital. He's in the ICU but is in stable condition though. Also, I have friends of mine whom lost their jobs in the hotel/hospitality industry due to this pandemic and also have friends where they have jobs where they have to go out to work and can't work from home. I have to worry about my parents since Mom is at a advanced age and so my Dad but his wife works at the airport and had a cold so he's keeping a eye on her just incase things turn for the worse. Stay safe everyone.

Last edited:

• Clean your hands often

And Yet, Influenza killed 10,000 Americans since FEBRUARY. 🤷🏽‍♂️

In a sense I really don't care as we have way to many people on this earth anyways and most people don't give 2 fucks about each other man.All these other diseases out there and all of a sudden some Chinese dickhead makes another fucking disease and now what everyone is responsible for some dumbshit. I like Blades knowledge respect and opinion on the subject but to be honest Human's today deserve this ******* as it will separate the Weak from the Strong (Health Wise and Mental Wise) The only folks I care about is the ******* and the Elderly everyone else deserves a Good Pimp Slap back to reality (Thots,LGBT, Feminist, Bi Dudes...etc) ******* is getting way to out of hand do hope this disease gets rid of some unnecessary waste of Human's on this earth. Thanos SNAPS finger's 👍😷

I'm SAYING if we actually reported on ALL things deadly it would be equally as traumatic. COVID19 is just the current media darling.

I know that ain't the popular opinion but, there it is.
Leave the sheep alone. They believe so much in the government. This isn't about Trump. Left right. All the same devil's. Are lives are about to change. Fear is being spread.... And nobody has faith in the most high. He and only He has the last say in this. And the devil is a lie

Leave the sheep alone. They believe so much in the government. This isn't about Trump. Left right. All the same devil's. Are lives are about to change. Fear is being spread.... And nobody has faith in the most high. He and only He has the last say in this. And the devil is a lie
Most people don't care about each other anyways in this day and age so I don't even know what the fuss is about I see idiot's still buying cartons of cigarettes and drinking huge amounts of alcohol lol

Most people don't care about each other anyways in this day and age so I don't even know what the fuss is about I see idiot's still buying cartons of cigarettes and drinking huge amounts of alcohol lol
Yes people are doing the very wrong things. People have no faith no more in this Godless society.

Yes people are doing the very wrong things. People have no faith no more in this Godless society.
..... Says the man who has sex with other people's wives 😭😂.

Look I really don't want to argue, but I won't sit here and allow for the spread of misinformation from two people who can't tell me the science of ketosis or simply the science of how nerves in the body work but apparently have full knowledge of pathology and how epidemics work. Especially when I have a masters degree in the health field.

Simply Look at it this way, If your right, then you don't gain anything by being saying nothing, BUT IF YOU'RE WRONG and someone makes the mistake of listening to you that ******* is partially on your hands. If both of you rather call people sheep than than say nothing keep people alive, then take a good look at yourself and ask are you honestly a good person.

Look I really don't want to argue, but I won't sit here and allow for the spread of misinformation from two people who can't tell me the science of ketosis or simply the science of how nerves in the body work but apparently have full knowledge of pathology and how epidemics work. Especially when I have a masters degree in the health field.

Simply Look at it this way, If your right, then you don't gain anything by being saying nothing, BUT IF YOU'RE WRONG and someone makes the mistake of listening to you that ******* is partially on your hands. If both of you rather call people sheep than than say nothing keep people alive, then take a good look at yourself and ask are you honestly a good person.
Blade respect to you on the Degree fam👏 And im no medical expert but I do read a lot and know a lot about the actual HOLISTIC side of the body. But the reason they call people SHEEP is because to be honest in this day and age most folks don't give a ******* about each other. Just look what is going on in the world these days. Hell I see folks more selfish now then ever (TOILET paper) example and folks are going into the stores here buying up cigarettes and alchohol. ******* im seeing folks sneeze in the open and coughing so they are acting like sheep and they all blaming Trump and pissing and moaning instead of being productive. But your assessment and narrative I did enjoy reading. ✊

And Yet, Influenza killed 10,000 Americans since FEBRUARY. 🤷🏽‍♂️

IN my country, France, they used to put the Covid in the same category with the flu. TO be honest, at the time, a lot of people used to joke about. I'm a black from caribean origin and i have a lot of african friend who thougt" it's a asian disease, black are unaffected" " it's only for old people". Let me say you something. Today, they don't anymore. This disease is "Pandemic serious". Covid change too. Now in France, some patient began developing "anosmie" loss of odorat. We see a REAL surge in fit people ( 30s 40s) who are Wasted no like a bad influenza, but more SRAS wasted. People in France are usually "i don't give a fuck", and this mentality is the best Helper to spread this *******....

In a sense I really don't care as we have way to many people on this earth anyways and most people don't give 2 fucks about each other man.All these other diseases out there and all of a sudden some Chinese dickhead makes another fucking disease and now what everyone is responsible for some dumbshit. I like Blades knowledge respect and opinion on the subject but to be honest Human's today deserve this ******* as it will separate the Weak from the Strong (Health Wise and Mental Wise) The only folks I care about is the ******* and the Elderly everyone else deserves a Good Pimp Slap back to reality (Thots,LGBT, Feminist, Bi Dudes...etc) ******* is getting way to out of hand do hope this disease gets rid of some unnecessary waste of Human's on this earth. Thanos SNAPS finger's 👍😷
I THINK, we have a winner here, a good contender, who live in a Bubblegum fantasy. i think you may be the next in line for "virus related death". I Hope for you, if you're a US citizen, you have good insurance policy.

Have you ever read the Bible?

I THINK, we have a winner here, a good contender, who live in a Bubblegum fantasy. i think you may be the next in line for "virus related death". I Hope for you, if you're a US citizen, you have good
I THINK, we have a winner here, a good contender, who live in a Bubblegum fantasy. i think you may be the next in line for "virus related death". I Hope for you, if you're a US citizen, you have good insurance policy.
Like I said folks don't even care about each other jackass because it's the fucking TRUTH are you retarded or something. Pay attention around you before you say *******.This is real life.

• Clean your hands often

You re Smart man, and i think you're provide a great service here. From france, good job. And good luck, when the ******* hit the fan.

Back