Letter/Background Doc I Gave My Wife While on Vacation

We had a discussion a few days before our trip and it was a little contentious. I needed her to engage in my fantasy, if not reality at least role play, sex talk and toys (we had done so before but in the last few years it had totally gone away). So glad I didn’t save that conversation for the actual trip. Would have caused some friction and cut into our fun time together. Plus I put this comprehensive doc together laying out the background of my fantasy, making my pitch, and including what I felt were some hot tidbits.

Notes
- Sharing this in case it might help other husbands/cuck wannabes. Plus it tells you exactly where my wife and I are at in terms of what I shared and some of our background.
- Gave this to her the first day when we settled into our room
- After she read it she took a couple swigs of liquid courage, and went down on her knees right then and there, and gave me an awesome blow job. Very atypical for her.
- It was our first time getting back to our BBC toys in years, she had amazing orgasms (we had sex so infrequently over the last few years I think she forgot what an intense orgasm felt like).
- She had 6 orgasms in the 5 days we played. All were related to my fantasy. We had more sex, and her more orgasms over that month than we had had in probably 5 years of marriage. Not proud of that but it is what it is.
- She wanted to read the document again but I was freaking out because she kept it on a clipboard with her other stuff and I was worried others would find it. Shredded it but then made edits/additions and printed out again for her to read when we have some privacy hopefully coming up soon.

DOCUMENT CAVEATS
- I have changed the names of my wife, my counselor and my wife’s good friend.
- This is my pitch document so I took liberties with some of the stories and accounts
this site. This was done to make it as hot as possible given what I know about my wife, her interests, and where she is at mentally and physically. If you noticed that I added or changed something you posted on here I apologize. I tried to stay as honest and close to the original posts as possible but I had this one (now 2 I guess) chances to get her on board or at least more curious about the prospect of doing this in real life.
- Clearly it’s long but again this was meant as my masterpiece of explaining my fantasy and hopefully getting her on board.

——————————————

“Hi Stacy,
Please read all of this sweetie. It means a lot to me and take your time, there is no rush….
Sex and fantasies etc. should be fun and bring a couple closer together. That’s the spirit I want us to have around this, and that’s the spirit behind this letter. I have always wanted this to be fun and playful, and of course pleasurable. I really want you to play with both my mind and my body.

The purpose of this is to share what I have learned about my fantasy, after years of having so much curiosity and interest in the topic and reading as much as I can to understand it better. Much of what I learned, and the real life stories I have read, are on BlacktoWhite.net. I’d really like you to understand why it turns me on so much, and to provide a general education on various aspects of this dynamic.
So for starters….
Here is why my fantasy turns me on so much
  1. The color contrast between black and white is a turn on.
  2. The taboo nature of it is incredibly hot. Sweet, proper, faithful, good ‘girls’ (wives/girlfriends) aren’t supposed to lust after and crave big, well hung black guys. From the other side, black men as recently as the 1960s could get killed for even looking at a white woman, let alone a white wife. And yet black men throughout history have braved the risk to their lives and physical health and safety by pursuing and sexually taking white women, quenching their desires for the forbidden fruit. Many black men even today really get off on the idea of taking a white man’s wife, both with his knowledge and consent, but also flirting with danger by fucking a wife who is cheating on their husband.

Kind of ironic that white slave owners placed a premium on getting large, strong black men at the slave auctions because they could work harder and longer. The auctions were public events that white women also attended, and the slaves were naked at these auctions. Might explain why black men were viewed/treated as animals/non-human, because if they were “human” it would be a sin to enslave them and further the white women would compare the darker complected men with their husbands, “He’s so much bigger and stronger than my husband, and ooohhhh my, his manhood is sooo much larger than my husband’s.” Clearly there were wives of slave owners who knew the truth (about them being men and not another species) because there is historical evidence that even back in slavery times white wives had sex with their black slaves despite the immense risk from that activity.
  3. Penis envy. Pretty powerful stuff. I’m not well hung (I think you have figured this out by now) and realize that there are some incredible pleasures and positions I am not able to provide to you that they can and could do so very very well.
  4. Those first three I understood pretty early on but this next one was the big missing element that I couldn’t put my finger on, and it took several years before I discovered it. I saw an online post that mentioned “sperm competition” and I looked it up. It was a lightning bolt moment for me. Scientific researchers had observed in all ******* species, that if the male partner of a couple saw his female partner have sex with another male, or suspected that she had recently had sex with another male, it kicked off this intense biological drive that resulted in an insatiable desire to have sex with the female ASAP. 1) Their pelvic thrusting became more vigorous/pronounced, 2) sperm production increased, and 3) the male’s orgasm was more intense. They believe the reason behind this biological drive is that the individual male is trying to dislodge and block the rival male’s attempt to win the “genetic sweepstakes” by impregnating his female partner. This is why the head of the human male’s penis is mushroom/umbrella shaped. It acts as a plunger (I know, I know… “gross” but it’s true) to remove his rival’s sperm. Anyway, this all made perfect sense why the thought of this makes me so crazy horny (the main reason but its additive with the other reasons I list). Why I wouldn’t be able to hold myself back from ravishing you. You are my partner and I need to compete to “reclaim” you (even though it would be a bit futile because how would I compete in terms of delivering more sexual pleasure when you were just given immense satisfaction and likely intense orgasms from a very large cock? Still… though futile, I would feel compelled sexually to compete for you, to give you more pleasure than my “rival”).
  5. It’s incredibly hot to think of an innocent, sweet, faithful, “proper” wife who struggles between doing what she thinks she should, being devoted to her husband and not giving herself sexually to another man and giving in to her lustful desires knowing that this other man, with his strength, drive, stamina and much larger cock can give her pleasure and multiple orgasms she thought weren’t possible. It’s not a turn on for me to be with a woman who will have sex with whomever, whenever, and doesn’t have many if any standards.
  6. Compersion, the more satisfaction you get the more turned on and satisfied I get. “Compersion is about deriving joy from seeing another person’s joy.” Reading about the experiences of the many wives who have only had sex with their husband for many years and may not have had much experience or partners before him, and what they experience in comparison when they have their first well hung black guy, is insanely hot. There are so many real-life stories about how wives got into this and describing their first time. It was fascinating to read the stories of wives who only started having sex with black guys when they were in their 40s, 50s, 60s and even a couple in their 70s, after years of saying no, or not having any interest in or attraction to black men until later in life.
Anyway, some people would look at this specific fantasy and suggest that it’s racist, that I am looking for a stud service for my wife, similar to an *******, a horse, a bull (this is a very common term that people… black men, wives and husbands use when referring to the black guy… and I don’t care for it but whatever folks are good with I’m not going to argue). But that doesn’t describe the situation at all. The ideal “other man” would be smart, cool, considerate and respectful outside of the bedroom, but in the bedroom he would be more dominant and take charge than I am, more skilled and aggressive (when its wanted). He will be well hung, and physically fit and attractive. Bonus points if he’s my height or taller and is muscular. He wouldn’t be an ******* or object (i.e. BBC… big black cock), he would be like a “super” man who would be at the top of the heap in terms of sexual prowess, having a very large cock, and driven/compelled to sexually take my wife and give her immense pleasure. The ultimate competition for me.

You may say to yourself that I would want this fantasy to be a reality no matter what. But that is not true at all. It would crush me if you developed romantic feelings for the other man and left me. Leslie (therapist) didn’t give me details of course but she said that she sees a number of couples where the husband has the same exact fantasy as I do. She mentioned a couple times that from their conversations in-session, two of the wives are worried they will like the sex/experience too much and will cross a line that will hurt their marriage. Leslie said that it can get risky especially if women confuse intense sexual pleasure with feelings of love and intimacy. Leslie and the women who provide feedback on the forum (blacktowhite.net) said that if a woman can separate the feelings and know that sex is sex but it’s different than the love relationship they have with their husbands, this arrangement can work out well for everyone.

I remember when we got more serious/exclusive (I believe we may have been engaged already), you told me on at least two occasions that Jennifer told you after you left your first marriage you should have sex with as many partners as you possibly could to have fun and get a better idea of what you like sexually. I wasn’t offended necessarily but it was a surprising confession you just offered up when it was pretty clear that your relationship with me was likely closing that window. As I said, I wasn’t offended but I did get the sense that you wish you had had some more partners before you settled down, which I felt a little bad about (didn’t want you to feel that you were missing out). I’m not sure if just Jennifer thought this or you both did, but that kind of approach wouldn’t work very well and would get pretty messy if you weren’t able to separate sex from love. So, if you feel you couldn’t make that distinction (between sex and romantic love) then that’s one big reason why keeping this as just a fun bedroom activity between us would be my choice. I know that you don’t want to do this in real life, but I just wanted to point out that living out this fantasy would give you the freedom to take Jennifer’s advice after the fact, and the variety and eroticism would be far beyond what Jennifer probably ever envisioned for you, and likely never experienced for herself.

Speaking in hypotheticals, of course, contrary to what you said that night we talked about this before our vacation, that I would just “pick someone” for you to be with, that is not true. You would totally control the situation. It would always be your choice with regard to what if anything would happen, and also the who, when and where if you wanted something to happen (hypothetically). There would be time taken and conversations had to see if you had an attraction and felt a chemistry. If the answer was no, then nothing happens. Kind of like in a dating scene. A woman can talk to and even dance with a guy in a club, but that doesn’t mean a woman is going to have sex with him. Even less expectations here.

As I mentioned to you and Leslie when we discussed this in couples counseling, you are either into it and getting pleasure or the fantasy doesn’t work for me on any level. Competition? There really isn’t any if you aren’t enjoying yourself. Compersion? Nope. The taboo aspect? Of scorching hot “forbidden fruit” sex that can’t be resisted? Not there. Good wife struggle between being “good” and giving in to lustful desires to experience intense sexual satisfaction? No struggle if the experience isn’t really pleasurable.

So the myth and reputation surrounding the tremendous pleasure white wives unleash by you fucking a well hung, attractive black man are either true or the fantasy doesn’t give me the sexual satisfaction I am looking for. However, I’m betting that if you are already having intense, fulfilling orgasms with a “realistic” BBC toy, a real life BBC: hot, throbbing, attached to an athletic black guy who finds you irresistible, wants to fuck you as often as he can and as deep as he can go with his big cock, will have his strong hands all over your body, his strong arms holding you and moving you as he wishes, his mouth all over you…. Seems like it would generate 100X the pleasure of a toy. But that is just speculation on my part.

Couples who have these arrangements do take some steps and set up rules to keep romantic feelings from developing. Those typically consist of:
  • The wife and the other man don’t meet alone, the husband is always there. Some black guys prefer that the husband is there and feel it makes it hotter that he is taking the guy’s wife in front of him, plus he knows everyone is really enjoying the experience. Some black guys want some, most or all encounters to be 1:1 with the wife. Out of all the couples in these relationships a few husbands have lost their wives to the other man, and in all those cases the wife and the other man played alone. No one was happy ultimately with those outcomes because each of those post marital relationships that started out based on sex failed, because outside of the sex it was still a real-life relationship, with real-life relationship problems/challenges.
  • Either the wife or the husband has veto power to say that the relationship needs to end. One wife mentioned that her husband was just ecstatic that his fantasy was being realized and was on cloud 9, but she told her husband that she felt the guy was getting too into her and was trying to get her to meet him by herself, and behind her husband’s back. The sex was amazing, and the husband thought it was hot that he wanted her so bad, but they had this rule and the wife objected, so they did end it and found another guy.
  • Some have rules that the wife should have 3 or more guys that she sees so there is less chance she develops romantic feelings for one of them.
Again, those are just some of the rules folks in this dynamic set up to keep a romantic relationship from developing.

Another showstopper for me, is that our k-i-d-s and other fam-ily should never know about this. It’s why I was so adamant that night that this kind of activity would not happen at our house. These arrangements and many other non-vanilla sexual relationships aren’t anything new in society. They have been around forever. But parents have kept their private sexual lives private. The k-i-d-s (and other fam-ily members) don’t want to know what their parents do or like sexually, nor would parents want them knowing. That’s why if you had a survey of 10,000 people and they were asked if they thought their parents were involved in non-traditional sex or non-traditional relationships, maybe 1% would say that they knew they did or suspected they might have. But we know from anonymous sex surveys done since the late 1940s that all of this stuff was far more prevalent in the general population. They just kept their private lives private.
Some myths about this fantasy and the people that have them:
  • This is not a set up to get you to agree to this so that I can justify being with someone else. You are the only person I want to be with sexually. That isn’t to say that I don’t find other women attractive, but you are the one I want to fulfill all my sexual needs with. To give you an example of how incredibly hot this fantasy is to me, you know I think Salma Hayek is super-hot (who doesn’t think that?), but in some alternate universe if I had a choice between having Salma Hayek to myself for a whole weekend, to do whatever I wanted with her, or to watch you have amazingly, deeply satisfying sex with a good looking well hung black guy? I would choose the latter 10 out of 10 times.
  • Some believe that all men who have this fantasy have a feminine, submissive, bi/gay side and love to be humiliated. What I have learned is that there are a hundred different flavors to the people who have this fantasy. There are a number of husbands in this lifestyle who have bi tendencies, wear women’s underwear, wear cages, and love to be humiliated. But nothing is universal. To be clear I am NOT into any of that. I would only want some kinder (?) almost apologetic humiliation like “Sorry, I love being with you baby, but his cock is so much bigger and feels amazing! He fucks me soooo good, he goes so deep.” Stuff like that hits two hot buttons for me, first, the good little wife who can’t help but love the carnal pleasure of a big cock that fills her up completely and fucks her deeper than she has ever had previously. Second, it ignites the competitive fire of me wanting to outdo the other guy. One time after playing with one of the big toys where you had an intense orgasm you said, “I guess I am a size queen!” No idea where you even learned that term (which is a real term people use), but it was incredibly hot. I think a cute, sexy little size queen such as yourself should get what she deeply desires, what I am not able to give you but would love to see you experience. Interesting wrinkle, do pictures of large black cocks turn me on? Absolutely. But not because I picture touching or sucking them, but because I immediately think: What would Stacy’s reaction be when she sees a cock like that? What will she say, what noises will she make, what facial expressions will she have when that big cock enters her? When she’s riding it? When he’s thrusting it deep inside her?
Something else that is ironic that I learned from researching my fantasy. Our general society appears to value youthful women more than mature women (maybe because mature women remind aging men of their own mortality, or placing outsized value on being and remaining young sustains numerous industries (beauty products, cosmetic surgery, etc.). And most white men adopt that point of view also. But strangely enough, the vast majority of black men online (younger, middle aged and mature), want mature white wives more than younger white women. There are a number of very popular threads on the topic of mature wives and what makes them so hot. Thousands of replies/responses. One popular thread asked directly, “Do you prefer mature or younger women” and the responses were so one sided that one younger woman replied, “these responses are making me kind of sad.” A mature wife responded back, “Don’t worry honey, just keep practicing, someday you’ll get to where we are at. 😊

The reasons black men gave for their lust and preference for more mature women:
Mature women know what they want and know better how to please a man.
No drama, game playing, and less BS.
Mature women seem better able to accommodate a large cock and can take, and often like a good “pounding.”
Mature women’s bodies are beautiful. They may have some more wrinkles and their boobs may be sagging a bit but it’s just natural and sexy, and a reminder that they have a lot of experience and skills that younger women don’t. With age their breasts often times get fuller, and they get some extra padding around their stomach and ass which is a huge turn on. They love women with curves. They also love vigorous sex and they love having more to grab and hang on to during sex.
More experience/better skills and “freakier” more willing to try things in bed. “Young women think that because they are young and ‘hot’ and the guy cums when they have sex, they are great in bed, but many of them don’t know ******* compared to more mature women.”
Many black men are naturally dominant/alpha males in the bedroom, and they find a greater proportion of mature white wives are submissive than younger women. They love to be dominant to a good submissive wife, and they know what those submissive women want and how best to give them what they want.
They love “blowing the minds” of white wives who may have only had sex with their white husbands for many years and many may not have had many partners before their husbands. Guys that aren’t as fit or strong as they are, and definitely not as well hung as them. Several mentioned the satisfaction, joy and ego boost they get giving intense pleasure to these wives they have never experienced before. Deep vaginal orgasms, multiple orgasms, squirting etc. Doing and saying things for them they never did or said with their husbands. “The look in their eyes when you are giving them that level of pleasure they have never had before is priceless.”
Mature wives are there for sex, to be pleased and to please. With younger women there’s more hassle and drama and game playing.
“I absolutely love sexy mature white women. I can't explain it but they do it for me. I won't kick a young white girl out of bed but man the mature ones make me nuts. I’m always looking for one’s I can seduce. They may not be as incredibly turned on by me as I am by them when we first meet, but after we fuck and she has the experience of being with a well hung black guy, I find that they kind of catch the fever too.”
I’ve also read a ton of comments from white wives on the forum.
  • How they got into it. Many were encouraged for months or years by their husband, some came to it on their own and dated black guys earlier in their lives before meeting their husbands, or already had that fantasy before the husband mentioned anything,
  • How it changed them. Almost universally the women said that their self-confidence and body image went through the roof. “Pretty hard not to be more confident when a younger, gorgeous black guy with an amazing body can’t get enough of you and wants to have sex with you all the time.” One woman was telling a story about her niece who is 19, “We are at a fam-ily gathering and I am there with my husband. She comes up to show me a picture on her phone of her new boyfriend. He’s cute in a boy band kind of way, but he looks like he’s 15. Then, with a smile, she says to me in front of my husband, “Hey aunt Tammy, bet you never dated anyone this hot in your life! Sorry uncle Steve.” She laughed pretty hard. She’s basically a nice girl but can kind of be a snot who thinks she is hot *******. But my husband and I looked at each other, I wink at him and we both start laughing. I told Steve later, “I wanted to say to her, ‘Bitch please!!! Your auntie is fucking this amazing black guy who’s 20 years younger than her and has a body that is a cross between a fitness model and a porn star. He gave me more orgasms and more intense orgasms this week than you may ever have, especially if you stick with white guys who may not have been as blessed down there as he and other black guys are!’”
  • Another universal comment wives make when they start doing this later in life is that they really wish they had started much sooner. Many say that they are making up for lost time now.
Some direct comments/stories from wives or their husbands on when they started:
luvs2watchhishotwife
My wife was in her mid 50’s before she had her first ever bbc. I pushed and talked her into fucking other men, first all white then she finally tried it with a black man after me pushing her for a few years and shortly after that, she went bbc only. She says the reasons she likes it are several:
1. The black men she has been with get this lifestyle and are only after what she is, hot sex and nothing more. Some of the white men she played with brought drama and wanted emotional connections beyond friends and that’s a big no-no. Most white men didn’t want me watching, most black men like me watching or don’t care and put on a good show when I watch and have been super respectful to both of us which makes it all the better.
2. Sex is more taboo when it’s interracial and she says that makes it super-hot!
3. On average, she says black men just fuck way better. Better Rhythm, much better stamina, usually much bigger cocks and want multiple rounds and they all love middle aged married white women! They also are smooth talkers and make her feel sexy which a nervous wife needs to feel comfortable, relaxed and be confident. A confident married woman into this lifestyle really goes after well hung black guys which I find super sexy watching how much my wife wants black cock!
She says now that she’s seen enough to compare, to her eyes black men naked are much more aesthetically pleasing to her, especially their cocks, balls and muscular asses.

From Christine1958 “I am 60 and recently "discovered" BBC. Oh, god, YES, I like BBC. I have only been with BBC over 35, but increasingly feel the itch to try a young stud.”

Sensual15 “I’m in my early 60’s, and only discovered bbc and went black half a dozen years ago. I soon became a QoS.
I’m lucky that my hubby supports and encourages me to enjoy my insatiable need and desire for bbc!”

Rose and Dave “My wife is 60 this year and has been into black men only last few years she didn't even think about black men in her younger days, but now she’s totally hot for them. I guess amazing sex with large cocks will do that.”

BBCcouple369 “Definitely! Am 56 years young and have a nice afternoon-long vigorous hotel "fuckdate" planned for this coming Dec. 28th. I love my husband, but he could never provide the type of physical pleasure that a well endowed, energetic black gentleman can "bring to the table". First time was at 39, wish it was years sooner.”

Happy sussex “My wife was 51 when she got her first taste of black cock by an older black guy, she could not get enough of him now. She is putty in his hands and becomes a slut for his cock.”

Wewannatrybbc “Its the prime age for it. Honestly right around 47 is when I became obsessed with BBC. Especially younger men in general”

Scandinavcpl “
I needed to be 40+ before I came to insight, before I really understood to stop denying my innermost desires and before I eventually dared to open my mind to the possibility of meeting a lover.
This after my white husband for quite a few years of patience, using a lot of his ingenuity, encouraged me in the right way and he had finally managed to make me feel confident enough, curious, excited and brave enough to dare. In the end, I had given the green light to my husband so that he could arrange the right vacation and arrange a date as a surprise and a gift for me. Yes for sure, like and love...it was absolutely amazing! ”

Happy Sussex
My husband worked with a black guy and they were at the urinals next to each other when my husband noticed the size of the guy’s penis. He came home raving about it and saying how he would love to watch me having sex with his black colleague.
I refused to entertain the idea, my husband became obsessed by the idea of watching me having sex with a black guy who’s penis was much bigger than his.
He invited his colleague over for dinner with the idea of him and I having sex while my husband watched, this was a definite no no.
This was the start of my husband’s fascination in interracial sex . He brought home interracial sex films and realistic black Dildos for us to watch and use the dildos while watching the films.
I would really enjoy them but due to my strict conservative upbringing I could never break my wedding vows. I then joined a company and made friends with a younger black lady, we became very close friends and would discuss our lives. Eventually we talked about our sex lives with her telling me about her latest boyfriend and how big his penis is, she asked me how big my husband’s penis is I said about average. She asked if I had ever been with a black guy, I told her no but it was my husband’s fantasy to watch a black guy and I have sex.
A couple of months later she invited my husband and I to her birthday party at her house we accepted. When we arrived it was mostly black people as her fam-ily were from Barbados. I was given a glass of Rum punch, my husband had coke as he was driving, as the party went on my glass was constantly refilled with the Rum punch.
We had been introduced to her fam-ily and friends. After about an hour her nice-looking uncle came over and asked me to dance and I accepted.
We went to the area where others were dancing and started dancing to reggae music, then a slower song came on he pulled me close to him and as we moved to the music I could feel his penis rubbing into my body the more we moved the harder and bigger it felt. It was a very strange but exciting feeling having another man’s body rubbing up against mine. I had had zero physical contact with another man for over 20 years.
We had another dance and again he held me tight, only this time he ran his hands down my back onto my ass pulling me hard against him, god his penis felt bigger and harder than last time, my pussy was now getting very wet I could feel my juices wetting my thong.
As the party wound down my friend came over and asked if we could give her uncle a lift home as we were passing where he lived we said yes no problem.
On the way to his house he thanked my husband for letting him dance with me, also saying how lucky my husband is having a wife who’s so sexy.
We arrived at his house and he invited us in for a night cap, we accepted his offer he made himself and I a rum cocktail, my husband had a coffee.
He put some music on and pulled me up for a dance, this time he was more brazen really pulling me tight and tweaking my ass gyrating into my pubic area his cock pushing into my pubic area really turning me on. We stopped after that song and he and I sat next to each other on a couch opposite my husband.
He draped an arm over my shoulder with his hand resting on my breast as we all talked. He started gently circling my tit getting my nipple hard. He was now getting me very sexually aroused, the conversation had turned sexual with him saying that he had never seen a white woman's pussy and that maybe I would show him mine, I looked at my husband and could clearly see he had an erection.
My husband said that I had never seen a black guy’s cock before only in films and that if he showed me his cock I might show him my pussy. I couldn’t believe my husband was so forward, saying something like this, but I was so turned on and curious to see what he had been rubbing against me while we danced. He stood up in front of me and dropped his pants and underwear, his beautiful hard, very big black cock was now inches from my face.
He then said to me now it’s your turn to show me your pussy, I looked at my husband he just nodded so I lifted my dress above my waist and pulled my thong to one side giving him a view of my pussy, he said that he wanted to see it without my thong on, I again looked at my husband he nodded again but also had his cock out. So I lifted my ass up and pulled my thong off and opened my thighs giving him a clear view of my open labia showing my wet vaginal opening.
He took my hand and placed it on his hard black massive cock, I automatically started rubbing it’s length, he moved his hands placing one on my tits teasing my nipples the other between my pussy lips rubbing along my crack teasing my clit and slipping first one finger then two into my vagina ….. god I was now begging for him to fuck his black cock into me god I needed to be fucked.
He moved between my thighs lifting and spreading them giving him total access to my vagina telling me to tell him where I wanted his cock. I was now moaning that I wanted it in my pussy and guided it to my wonton pussy, god did it feel AMAZING as his big cock head started to penetrate me. Then he slowly managed to get all his thick long cock fully buried in me, as he started to move we built up a rhythm with me telling him to fuck me harder, he was saying how tight my white married pussy was and how my husband will never be able to fuck me good again, which made me so incredibly turned on, to think of his big black cock ruining my pussy for my husband since his cock is much smaller. Like using and abusing my tight pussy but in the most erotic and pleasurable way possible.
He eventually started moaning yelling that he was going to fill my pussy with his black seed, I was in a constant state of multiple orgasms. I had never had more than one orgasm when I would fuck my husband, and at the time I thought that was amazing just having one good one with my husband when we had sex. But this was a whole new incredible experience!
My husband stood watching us and masturbating as we fucked.
I have now had the best sexual experiences in my life and it’s thanks to my husband for his continued effort and patience over the years trying to get me to experience black cock and to my friend and work colleague Connie for arranging for her uncle to seduce me at her party telling her uncle that it was my husband’s fantasy to have me taken by a better endowed black guy and that I was ripe for seduction.
My husband and I have now got a sex life he had wanted for many years and I get the sexual enjoyment that I had never experienced until being seduced and fucked by a black guy’s superior black cock on a regular basis and regret the many years I refused to experience sex with a black guy who satisfies me sexually as never before by white guys.

Csmurphy
I was 58, he was 35 when i was first blackened. Sept 2021. Incredible sex, best in my life at the age of 58! We are still together. Weekend before Easter 2022, two of his friends joined him in fucking me. First time ever having more than one guy at one time. I came so many times. "

I mean cool common fantasy but mostly built upon silly untrue tropes about black men and white men. The problem being it’s always some little dick white dude with some big hung black guy this just isn’t real world. Plenty of white guys have big and huge cocks and plenty of black men have small and average cocks. Same with all the rubbish about better Rythym fucking etc… maybe better turn your small dick herky jerky spasms but I fuck like a champ and I’m white. Watch porn and you will see no difference between white and black porn stars stokes.

I say this because it’s an important step to understand your fantasy is imaginary. white guys are not little dicked small fat unconfident can’t fuck to save their lives and black men are not all hulking muscular monster dick smooth champion fucks. It might be that you are that fat little dicked white guy and you are trying to find that black guy but it could just as easily be a white guy who filled the role.

Also you need to understand this because really not many white woman have the fantasy you are describing and pretending they all secretly have and simply won’t admit it is just untrue. Only a very few of the women you read about here are actually woman who actually live the lifestyle. Most are dudes pretending to be woman or woman trying to monotize their b tier homemade porn of guys like you with urban legend created fantasies.

Since you are so into research it be gives you to research the other side of your fantasy. There is plenty of myth busters out there to help you understand the trumped up bbc myth. Yea a few blacks dude got the full package and are great fucks but same goes for some white dudes. But mostly how few woman actually really want some monster black cock impaling them. Most women care for at most 7 inches repeat at most. The first like 2-4 inches of the vaginal have like 90% of the feel good nerves. They do in general prefer thick not long. The big thing is most just don’t think about sex like we do. So while you have this mega fantasy you have built up and tried to reinforce in your head for years she really doesn’t and as far as pure pleasure goes no man not even the mighty bbc you imagined will give a woman the level of pleasure you can by eating her pussy while you penetrate her with a nice thick dildo end of story because he can’t lick her clot while he fucked her and you can while using a toy and eating her pussy.

I hope this helps because like many here you are just building up a fake version of reality that only is real and works in a very limited number of healthy marriages.

TLDR the real issue is your obsession with this culturally made up bbc bs fantasy.

Last edited:
I mean cool common fantasy but mostly built upon silly untrue tropes about black men and white men. The problem being it’s always some little dick white dude with some big hung black guy this just isn’t real world. Plenty of white guys have big and huge cocks and plenty of black men have small and average cocks. Same with all the rubbish about better Rythym fucking etc… maybe better turn your small dick herky jerky spasms but I fuck like a champ and I’m white. Watch porn and you will see no difference between white and black porn stars stokes.

I say this because it’s an important step to understand your fantasy is imaginary. white guys are not little dicked small fat unconfident can’t fuck to save their lives and black men are not all hulking muscular monster dick smooth champion fucks. It might be that you are that fat little dicked white guy and you are trying to find that black guy but it could just as easily be a white guy who filled the role.

Also you need to understand this because really not many white woman have the fantasy you are describing and pretending they all secretly have and simply won’t admit it is just untrue. Only a very few of the women you read about here are actually woman who actually live the lifestyle. Most are dudes pretending to be woman or woman trying to monotize their b tier homemade porn of guys like you with urban legend created fantasies.

Since you are so into research it be gives you to research the other side of your fantasy. There is plenty of myth busters out there to help you understand the trumped up bbc myth. Yea a few blacks dude got the full package and are great fucks but same goes for some white dudes. But mostly how few woman actually really want some monster black cock impaling them. Most women care for at most 7 inches repeat at most. The first like 2-4 inches of the vaginal have like 90% of the feel good nerves. They do in general prefer thick not long. The big thing is most just don’t think about sex like we do. So while you have this mega fantasy you have built up and tried to reinforce in your head for years she really doesn’t and as far as pure pleasure goes no man not even the mighty bbc you imagined will give a woman the level of pleasure you can by eating her pussy while you penetrate her with a nice thick dildo end of story because he can’t lick her clot while he fucked her and you can while using a toy and eating her pussy.

I hope this helps because like many here you are just building up a fake version of reality that only is real and works in a very limited number of healthy marriages.

TLDR the real issue is your obsession with this culturally made up bbc bs fantasy.
Sounds a bit insecure on your part. Are all black guys well hung? Of course not. Never said they were, BUT, and this is key, when you are selecting a guy for your wife to fuck, you can be selective. It’s like if a woman has a fantasy about doing a cop because of the stereotype of them being dominant. Are all cops dominant? Nope but when you are screening guys you make sure you get someone who has what you are looking for. I don’t need or expect all black guys to be hung but with due diligence that fantasy can be a reality. So all your hand wringing and concern for myths being propagated? I don’t give a *******. Whatever works for her and me is all that matters to me.

I am not a fat, little, small dicked white guy, but my dick is on the small side so likely 90% of black men (or there abouts) I might look to set her up with would give her a different, deeper experience than what I can.

Some other points, my wife because of catholic guilt has repressed her desires. But when I get her hot enough the inhibitions fall to the wayside and she is freaking hot and into it. She has gotten so used to the sex talk I use she has trouble cumming unless I give her dirty IR talk. We played with out it, and everything else was the same but she would start getting frustrated, then as soon as I mentioned the well hung black guy squeezing his big cock in her BAM big orgasm. It’s just not transferring to reality which is ok, because I told her from the beginning that I don’t EXPECT her to do it in real life, but I do expect her to role play, use toys and engage in related sex talk.

She has said for some time that she is a size queen. That’s a fact. I don’t qualify as having that kind of asset.

I give her orgasms, and I get and stay hard, and I don’t have a problem fucking, but I’d LOVE to see my wife lose her mind on a BBC. I’ve already spelled out above why this makes me hot. Won’t repeat it.

So lots of thought and effort went into your post but off the mark as far as I am concerned.

We had a discussion a few days before our trip and it was a little contentious. I needed her to engage in my fantasy, if not reality at least role play, sex talk and toys (we had done so before but in the last few years it had totally gone away). So glad I didn’t save that conversation for the actual trip. Would have caused some friction and cut into our fun time together. Plus I put this comprehensive doc together laying out the background of my fantasy, making my pitch, and including what I felt were some hot tidbits.

Notes
- Sharing this in case it might help other husbands/cuck wannabes. Plus it tells you exactly where my wife and I are at in terms of what I shared and some of our background.
- Gave this to her the first day when we settled into our room
- After she read it she took a couple swigs of liquid courage, and went down on her knees right then and there, and gave me an awesome blow job. Very atypical for her.
- It was our first time getting back to our BBC toys in years, she had amazing orgasms (we had sex so infrequently over the last few years I think she forgot what an intense orgasm felt like).
- She had 6 orgasms in the 5 days we played. All were related to my fantasy. We had more sex, and her more orgasms over that month than we had had in probably 5 years of marriage. Not proud of that but it is what it is.
- She wanted to read the document again but I was freaking out because she kept it on a clipboard with her other stuff and I was worried others would find it. Shredded it but then made edits/additions and printed out again for her to read when we have some privacy hopefully coming up soon.

DOCUMENT CAVEATS
- I have changed the names of my wife, my counselor and my wife’s good friend.
- This is my pitch document so I took liberties with some of the stories and accounts
this site. This was done to make it as hot as possible given what I know about my wife, her interests, and where she is at mentally and physically. If you noticed that I added or changed something you posted on here I apologize. I tried to stay as honest and close to the original posts as possible but I had this one (now 2 I guess) chances to get her on board or at least more curious about the prospect of doing this in real life.
- Clearly it’s long but again this was meant as my masterpiece of explaining my fantasy and hopefully getting her on board.

——————————————

“Hi Stacy,
Please read all of this sweetie. It means a lot to me and take your time, there is no rush….
Sex and fantasies etc. should be fun and bring a couple closer together. That’s the spirit I want us to have around this, and that’s the spirit behind this letter. I have always wanted this to be fun and playful, and of course pleasurable. I really want you to play with both my mind and my body.

The purpose of this is to share what I have learned about my fantasy, after years of having so much curiosity and interest in the topic and reading as much as I can to understand it better. Much of what I learned, and the real life stories I have read, are on BlacktoWhite.net. I’d really like you to understand why it turns me on so much, and to provide a general education on various aspects of this dynamic.
So for starters….
Here is why my fantasy turns me on so much
  1. The color contrast between black and white is a turn on.
  2. The taboo nature of it is incredibly hot. Sweet, proper, faithful, good ‘girls’ (wives/girlfriends) aren’t supposed to lust after and crave big, well hung black guys. From the other side, black men as recently as the 1960s could get killed for even looking at a white woman, let alone a white wife. And yet black men throughout history have braved the risk to their lives and physical health and safety by pursuing and sexually taking white women, quenching their desires for the forbidden fruit. Many black men even today really get off on the idea of taking a white man’s wife, both with his knowledge and consent, but also flirting with danger by fucking a wife who is cheating on their husband.

Kind of ironic that white slave owners placed a premium on getting large, strong black men at the slave auctions because they could work harder and longer. The auctions were public events that white women also attended, and the slaves were naked at these auctions. Might explain why black men were viewed/treated as animals/non-human, because if they were “human” it would be a sin to enslave them and further the white women would compare the darker complected men with their husbands, “He’s so much bigger and stronger than my husband, and ooohhhh my, his manhood is sooo much larger than my husband’s.” Clearly there were wives of slave owners who knew the truth (about them being men and not another species) because there is historical evidence that even back in slavery times white wives had sex with their black slaves despite the immense risk from that activity.
  3. Penis envy. Pretty powerful stuff. I’m not well hung (I think you have figured this out by now) and realize that there are some incredible pleasures and positions I am not able to provide to you that they can and could do so very very well.
  4. Those first three I understood pretty early on but this next one was the big missing element that I couldn’t put my finger on, and it took several years before I discovered it. I saw an online post that mentioned “sperm competition” and I looked it up. It was a lightning bolt moment for me. Scientific researchers had observed in all ******* species, that if the male partner of a couple saw his female partner have sex with another male, or suspected that she had recently had sex with another male, it kicked off this intense biological drive that resulted in an insatiable desire to have sex with the female ASAP. 1) Their pelvic thrusting became more vigorous/pronounced, 2) sperm production increased, and 3) the male’s orgasm was more intense. They believe the reason behind this biological drive is that the individual male is trying to dislodge and block the rival male’s attempt to win the “genetic sweepstakes” by impregnating his female partner. This is why the head of the human male’s penis is mushroom/umbrella shaped. It acts as a plunger (I know, I know… “gross” but it’s true) to remove his rival’s sperm. Anyway, this all made perfect sense why the thought of this makes me so crazy horny (the main reason but its additive with the other reasons I list). Why I wouldn’t be able to hold myself back from ravishing you. You are my partner and I need to compete to “reclaim” you (even though it would be a bit futile because how would I compete in terms of delivering more sexual pleasure when you were just given immense satisfaction and likely intense orgasms from a very large cock? Still… though futile, I would feel compelled sexually to compete for you, to give you more pleasure than my “rival”).
  5. It’s incredibly hot to think of an innocent, sweet, faithful, “proper” wife who struggles between doing what she thinks she should, being devoted to her husband and not giving herself sexually to another man and giving in to her lustful desires knowing that this other man, with his strength, drive, stamina and much larger cock can give her pleasure and multiple orgasms she thought weren’t possible. It’s not a turn on for me to be with a woman who will have sex with whomever, whenever, and doesn’t have many if any standards.
  6. Compersion, the more satisfaction you get the more turned on and satisfied I get. “Compersion is about deriving joy from seeing another person’s joy.” Reading about the experiences of the many wives who have only had sex with their husband for many years and may not have had much experience or partners before him, and what they experience in comparison when they have their first well hung black guy, is insanely hot. There are so many real-life stories about how wives got into this and describing their first time. It was fascinating to read the stories of wives who only started having sex with black guys when they were in their 40s, 50s, 60s and even a couple in their 70s, after years of saying no, or not having any interest in or attraction to black men until later in life.
Anyway, some people would look at this specific fantasy and suggest that it’s racist, that I am looking for a stud service for my wife, similar to an *******, a horse, a bull (this is a very common term that people… black men, wives and husbands use when referring to the black guy… and I don’t care for it but whatever folks are good with I’m not going to argue). But that doesn’t describe the situation at all. The ideal “other man” would be smart, cool, considerate and respectful outside of the bedroom, but in the bedroom he would be more dominant and take charge than I am, more skilled and aggressive (when its wanted). He will be well hung, and physically fit and attractive. Bonus points if he’s my height or taller and is muscular. He wouldn’t be an ******* or object (i.e. BBC… big black cock), he would be like a “super” man who would be at the top of the heap in terms of sexual prowess, having a very large cock, and driven/compelled to sexually take my wife and give her immense pleasure. The ultimate competition for me.

You may say to yourself that I would want this fantasy to be a reality no matter what. But that is not true at all. It would crush me if you developed romantic feelings for the other man and left me. Leslie (therapist) didn’t give me details of course but she said that she sees a number of couples where the husband has the same exact fantasy as I do. She mentioned a couple times that from their conversations in-session, two of the wives are worried they will like the sex/experience too much and will cross a line that will hurt their marriage. Leslie said that it can get risky especially if women confuse intense sexual pleasure with feelings of love and intimacy. Leslie and the women who provide feedback on the forum (blacktowhite.net) said that if a woman can separate the feelings and know that sex is sex but it’s different than the love relationship they have with their husbands, this arrangement can work out well for everyone.

I remember when we got more serious/exclusive (I believe we may have been engaged already), you told me on at least two occasions that Jennifer told you after you left your first marriage you should have sex with as many partners as you possibly could to have fun and get a better idea of what you like sexually. I wasn’t offended necessarily but it was a surprising confession you just offered up when it was pretty clear that your relationship with me was likely closing that window. As I said, I wasn’t offended but I did get the sense that you wish you had had some more partners before you settled down, which I felt a little bad about (didn’t want you to feel that you were missing out). I’m not sure if just Jennifer thought this or you both did, but that kind of approach wouldn’t work very well and would get pretty messy if you weren’t able to separate sex from love. So, if you feel you couldn’t make that distinction (between sex and romantic love) then that’s one big reason why keeping this as just a fun bedroom activity between us would be my choice. I know that you don’t want to do this in real life, but I just wanted to point out that living out this fantasy would give you the freedom to take Jennifer’s advice after the fact, and the variety and eroticism would be far beyond what Jennifer probably ever envisioned for you, and likely never experienced for herself.

Speaking in hypotheticals, of course, contrary to what you said that night we talked about this before our vacation, that I would just “pick someone” for you to be with, that is not true. You would totally control the situation. It would always be your choice with regard to what if anything would happen, and also the who, when and where if you wanted something to happen (hypothetically). There would be time taken and conversations had to see if you had an attraction and felt a chemistry. If the answer was no, then nothing happens. Kind of like in a dating scene. A woman can talk to and even dance with a guy in a club, but that doesn’t mean a woman is going to have sex with him. Even less expectations here.

As I mentioned to you and Leslie when we discussed this in couples counseling, you are either into it and getting pleasure or the fantasy doesn’t work for me on any level. Competition? There really isn’t any if you aren’t enjoying yourself. Compersion? Nope. The taboo aspect? Of scorching hot “forbidden fruit” sex that can’t be resisted? Not there. Good wife struggle between being “good” and giving in to lustful desires to experience intense sexual satisfaction? No struggle if the experience isn’t really pleasurable.

So the myth and reputation surrounding the tremendous pleasure white wives unleash by you fucking a well hung, attractive black man are either true or the fantasy doesn’t give me the sexual satisfaction I am looking for. However, I’m betting that if you are already having intense, fulfilling orgasms with a “realistic” BBC toy, a real life BBC: hot, throbbing, attached to an athletic black guy who finds you irresistible, wants to fuck you as often as he can and as deep as he can go with his big cock, will have his strong hands all over your body, his strong arms holding you and moving you as he wishes, his mouth all over you…. Seems like it would generate 100X the pleasure of a toy. But that is just speculation on my part.

Couples who have these arrangements do take some steps and set up rules to keep romantic feelings from developing. Those typically consist of:
  • The wife and the other man don’t meet alone, the husband is always there. Some black guys prefer that the husband is there and feel it makes it hotter that he is taking the guy’s wife in front of him, plus he knows everyone is really enjoying the experience. Some black guys want some, most or all encounters to be 1:1 with the wife. Out of all the couples in these relationships a few husbands have lost their wives to the other man, and in all those cases the wife and the other man played alone. No one was happy ultimately with those outcomes because each of those post marital relationships that started out based on sex failed, because outside of the sex it was still a real-life relationship, with real-life relationship problems/challenges.
  • Either the wife or the husband has veto power to say that the relationship needs to end. One wife mentioned that her husband was just ecstatic that his fantasy was being realized and was on cloud 9, but she told her husband that she felt the guy was getting too into her and was trying to get her to meet him by herself, and behind her husband’s back. The sex was amazing, and the husband thought it was hot that he wanted her so bad, but they had this rule and the wife objected, so they did end it and found another guy.
  • Some have rules that the wife should have 3 or more guys that she sees so there is less chance she develops romantic feelings for one of them.
Again, those are just some of the rules folks in this dynamic set up to keep a romantic relationship from developing.

Another showstopper for me, is that our k-i-d-s and other fam-ily should never know about this. It’s why I was so adamant that night that this kind of activity would not happen at our house. These arrangements and many other non-vanilla sexual relationships aren’t anything new in society. They have been around forever. But parents have kept their private sexual lives private. The k-i-d-s (and other fam-ily members) don’t want to know what their parents do or like sexually, nor would parents want them knowing. That’s why if you had a survey of 10,000 people and they were asked if they thought their parents were involved in non-traditional sex or non-traditional relationships, maybe 1% would say that they knew they did or suspected they might have. But we know from anonymous sex surveys done since the late 1940s that all of this stuff was far more prevalent in the general population. They just kept their private lives private.
Some myths about this fantasy and the people that have them:
  • This is not a set up to get you to agree to this so that I can justify being with someone else. You are the only person I want to be with sexually. That isn’t to say that I don’t find other women attractive, but you are the one I want to fulfill all my sexual needs with. To give you an example of how incredibly hot this fantasy is to me, you know I think Salma Hayek is super-hot (who doesn’t think that?), but in some alternate universe if I had a choice between having Salma Hayek to myself for a whole weekend, to do whatever I wanted with her, or to watch you have amazingly, deeply satisfying sex with a good looking well hung black guy? I would choose the latter 10 out of 10 times.
  • Some believe that all men who have this fantasy have a feminine, submissive, bi/gay side and love to be humiliated. What I have learned is that there are a hundred different flavors to the people who have this fantasy. There are a number of husbands in this lifestyle who have bi tendencies, wear women’s underwear, wear cages, and love to be humiliated. But nothing is universal. To be clear I am NOT into any of that. I would only want some kinder (?) almost apologetic humiliation like “Sorry, I love being with you baby, but his cock is so much bigger and feels amazing! He fucks me soooo good, he goes so deep.” Stuff like that hits two hot buttons for me, first, the good little wife who can’t help but love the carnal pleasure of a big cock that fills her up completely and fucks her deeper than she has ever had previously. Second, it ignites the competitive fire of me wanting to outdo the other guy. One time after playing with one of the big toys where you had an intense orgasm you said, “I guess I am a size queen!” No idea where you even learned that term (which is a real term people use), but it was incredibly hot. I think a cute, sexy little size queen such as yourself should get what she deeply desires, what I am not able to give you but would love to see you experience. Interesting wrinkle, do pictures of large black cocks turn me on? Absolutely. But not because I picture touching or sucking them, but because I immediately think: What would Stacy’s reaction be when she sees a cock like that? What will she say, what noises will she make, what facial expressions will she have when that big cock enters her? When she’s riding it? When he’s thrusting it deep inside her?
Something else that is ironic that I learned from researching my fantasy. Our general society appears to value youthful women more than mature women (maybe because mature women remind aging men of their own mortality, or placing outsized value on being and remaining young sustains numerous industries (beauty products, cosmetic surgery, etc.). And most white men adopt that point of view also. But strangely enough, the vast majority of black men online (younger, middle aged and mature), want mature white wives more than younger white women. There are a number of very popular threads on the topic of mature wives and what makes them so hot. Thousands of replies/responses. One popular thread asked directly, “Do you prefer mature or younger women” and the responses were so one sided that one younger woman replied, “these responses are making me kind of sad.” A mature wife responded back, “Don’t worry honey, just keep practicing, someday you’ll get to where we are at. 😊

The reasons black men gave for their lust and preference for more mature women:
Mature women know what they want and know better how to please a man.
No drama, game playing, and less BS.
Mature women seem better able to accommodate a large cock and can take, and often like a good “pounding.”
Mature women’s bodies are beautiful. They may have some more wrinkles and their boobs may be sagging a bit but it’s just natural and sexy, and a reminder that they have a lot of experience and skills that younger women don’t. With age their breasts often times get fuller, and they get some extra padding around their stomach and ass which is a huge turn on. They love women with curves. They also love vigorous sex and they love having more to grab and hang on to during sex.
More experience/better skills and “freakier” more willing to try things in bed. “Young women think that because they are young and ‘hot’ and the guy cums when they have sex, they are great in bed, but many of them don’t know ******* compared to more mature women.”
Many black men are naturally dominant/alpha males in the bedroom, and they find a greater proportion of mature white wives are submissive than younger women. They love to be dominant to a good submissive wife, and they know what those submissive women want and how best to give them what they want.
They love “blowing the minds” of white wives who may have only had sex with their white husbands for many years and many may not have had many partners before their husbands. Guys that aren’t as fit or strong as they are, and definitely not as well hung as them. Several mentioned the satisfaction, joy and ego boost they get giving intense pleasure to these wives they have never experienced before. Deep vaginal orgasms, multiple orgasms, squirting etc. Doing and saying things for them they never did or said with their husbands. “The look in their eyes when you are giving them that level of pleasure they have never had before is priceless.”
Mature wives are there for sex, to be pleased and to please. With younger women there’s more hassle and drama and game playing.
“I absolutely love sexy mature white women. I can't explain it but they do it for me. I won't kick a young white girl out of bed but man the mature ones make me nuts. I’m always looking for one’s I can seduce. They may not be as incredibly turned on by me as I am by them when we first meet, but after we fuck and she has the experience of being with a well hung black guy, I find that they kind of catch the fever too.”
I’ve also read a ton of comments from white wives on the forum.
  • How they got into it. Many were encouraged for months or years by their husband, some came to it on their own and dated black guys earlier in their lives before meeting their husbands, or already had that fantasy before the husband mentioned anything,
  • How it changed them. Almost universally the women said that their self-confidence and body image went through the roof. “Pretty hard not to be more confident when a younger, gorgeous black guy with an amazing body can’t get enough of you and wants to have sex with you all the time.” One woman was telling a story about her niece who is 19, “We are at a fam-ily gathering and I am there with my husband. She comes up to show me a picture on her phone of her new boyfriend. He’s cute in a boy band kind of way, but he looks like he’s 15. Then, with a smile, she says to me in front of my husband, “Hey aunt Tammy, bet you never dated anyone this hot in your life! Sorry uncle Steve.” She laughed pretty hard. She’s basically a nice girl but can kind of be a snot who thinks she is hot *******. But my husband and I looked at each other, I wink at him and we both start laughing. I told Steve later, “I wanted to say to her, ‘Bitch please!!! Your auntie is fucking this amazing black guy who’s 20 years younger than her and has a body that is a cross between a fitness model and a porn star. He gave me more orgasms and more intense orgasms this week than you may ever have, especially if you stick with white guys who may not have been as blessed down there as he and other black guys are!’”
  • Another universal comment wives make when they start doing this later in life is that they really wish they had started much sooner. Many say that they are making up for lost time now.
Some direct comments/stories from wives or their husbands on when they started:
luvs2watchhishotwife
My wife was in her mid 50’s before she had her first ever bbc. I pushed and talked her into fucking other men, first all white then she finally tried it with a black man after me pushing her for a few years and shortly after that, she went bbc only. She says the reasons she likes it are several:
1. The black men she has been with get this lifestyle and are only after what she is, hot sex and nothing more. Some of the white men she played with brought drama and wanted emotional connections beyond friends and that’s a big no-no. Most white men didn’t want me watching, most black men like me watching or don’t care and put on a good show when I watch and have been super respectful to both of us which makes it all the better.
2. Sex is more taboo when it’s interracial and she says that makes it super-hot!
3. On average, she says black men just fuck way better. Better Rhythm, much better stamina, usually much bigger cocks and want multiple rounds and they all love middle aged married white women! They also are smooth talkers and make her feel sexy which a nervous wife needs to feel comfortable, relaxed and be confident. A confident married woman into this lifestyle really goes after well hung black guys which I find super sexy watching how much my wife wants black cock!
She says now that she’s seen enough to compare, to her eyes black men naked are much more aesthetically pleasing to her, especially their cocks, balls and muscular asses.

From Christine1958 “I am 60 and recently "discovered" BBC. Oh, god, YES, I like BBC. I have only been with BBC over 35, but increasingly feel the itch to try a young stud.”

Sensual15 “I’m in my early 60’s, and only discovered bbc and went black half a dozen years ago. I soon became a QoS.
I’m lucky that my hubby supports and encourages me to enjoy my insatiable need and desire for bbc!”

Rose and Dave “My wife is 60 this year and has been into black men only last few years she didn't even think about black men in her younger days, but now she’s totally hot for them. I guess amazing sex with large cocks will do that.”

BBCcouple369 “Definitely! Am 56 years young and have a nice afternoon-long vigorous hotel "fuckdate" planned for this coming Dec. 28th. I love my husband, but he could never provide the type of physical pleasure that a well endowed, energetic black gentleman can "bring to the table". First time was at 39, wish it was years sooner.”

Happy sussex “My wife was 51 when she got her first taste of black cock by an older black guy, she could not get enough of him now. She is putty in his hands and becomes a slut for his cock.”

Wewannatrybbc “Its the prime age for it. Honestly right around 47 is when I became obsessed with BBC. Especially younger men in general”

Scandinavcpl “
I needed to be 40+ before I came to insight, before I really understood to stop denying my innermost desires and before I eventually dared to open my mind to the possibility of meeting a lover.
This after my white husband for quite a few years of patience, using a lot of his ingenuity, encouraged me in the right way and he had finally managed to make me feel confident enough, curious, excited and brave enough to dare. In the end, I had given the green light to my husband so that he could arrange the right vacation and arrange a date as a surprise and a gift for me. Yes for sure, like and love...it was absolutely amazing! ”

Happy Sussex
My husband worked with a black guy and they were at the urinals next to each other when my husband noticed the size of the guy’s penis. He came home raving about it and saying how he would love to watch me having sex with his black colleague.
I refused to entertain the idea, my husband became obsessed by the idea of watching me having sex with a black guy who’s penis was much bigger than his.
He invited his colleague over for dinner with the idea of him and I having sex while my husband watched, this was a definite no no.
This was the start of my husband’s fascination in interracial sex . He brought home interracial sex films and realistic black Dildos for us to watch and use the dildos while watching the films.
I would really enjoy them but due to my strict conservative upbringing I could never break my wedding vows. I then joined a company and made friends with a younger black lady, we became very close friends and would discuss our lives. Eventually we talked about our sex lives with her telling me about her latest boyfriend and how big his penis is, she asked me how big my husband’s penis is I said about average. She asked if I had ever been with a black guy, I told her no but it was my husband’s fantasy to watch a black guy and I have sex.
A couple of months later she invited my husband and I to her birthday party at her house we accepted. When we arrived it was mostly black people as her fam-ily were from Barbados. I was given a glass of Rum punch, my husband had coke as he was driving, as the party went on my glass was constantly refilled with the Rum punch.
We had been introduced to her fam-ily and friends. After about an hour her nice-looking uncle came over and asked me to dance and I accepted.
We went to the area where others were dancing and started dancing to reggae music, then a slower song came on he pulled me close to him and as we moved to the music I could feel his penis rubbing into my body the more we moved the harder and bigger it felt. It was a very strange but exciting feeling having another man’s body rubbing up against mine. I had had zero physical contact with another man for over 20 years.
We had another dance and again he held me tight, only this time he ran his hands down my back onto my ass pulling me hard against him, god his penis felt bigger and harder than last time, my pussy was now getting very wet I could feel my juices wetting my thong.
As the party wound down my friend came over and asked if we could give her uncle a lift home as we were passing where he lived we said yes no problem.
On the way to his house he thanked my husband for letting him dance with me, also saying how lucky my husband is having a wife who’s so sexy.
We arrived at his house and he invited us in for a night cap, we accepted his offer he made himself and I a rum cocktail, my husband had a coffee.
He put some music on and pulled me up for a dance, this time he was more brazen really pulling me tight and tweaking my ass gyrating into my pubic area his cock pushing into my pubic area really turning me on. We stopped after that song and he and I sat next to each other on a couch opposite my husband.
He draped an arm over my shoulder with his hand resting on my breast as we all talked. He started gently circling my tit getting my nipple hard. He was now getting me very sexually aroused, the conversation had turned sexual with him saying that he had never seen a white woman's pussy and that maybe I would show him mine, I looked at my husband and could clearly see he had an erection.
My husband said that I had never seen a black guy’s cock before only in films and that if he showed me his cock I might show him my pussy. I couldn’t believe my husband was so forward, saying something like this, but I was so turned on and curious to see what he had been rubbing against me while we danced. He stood up in front of me and dropped his pants and underwear, his beautiful hard, very big black cock was now inches from my face.
He then said to me now it’s your turn to show me your pussy, I looked at my husband he just nodded so I lifted my dress above my waist and pulled my thong to one side giving him a view of my pussy, he said that he wanted to see it without my thong on, I again looked at my husband he nodded again but also had his cock out. So I lifted my ass up and pulled my thong off and opened my thighs giving him a clear view of my open labia showing my wet vaginal opening.
He took my hand and placed it on his hard black massive cock, I automatically started rubbing it’s length, he moved his hands placing one on my tits teasing my nipples the other between my pussy lips rubbing along my crack teasing my clit and slipping first one finger then two into my vagina ….. god I was now begging for him to fuck his black cock into me god I needed to be fucked.
He moved between my thighs lifting and spreading them giving him total access to my vagina telling me to tell him where I wanted his cock. I was now moaning that I wanted it in my pussy and guided it to my wonton pussy, god did it feel AMAZING as his big cock head started to penetrate me. Then he slowly managed to get all his thick long cock fully buried in me, as he started to move we built up a rhythm with me telling him to fuck me harder, he was saying how tight my white married pussy was and how my husband will never be able to fuck me good again, which made me so incredibly turned on, to think of his big black cock ruining my pussy for my husband since his cock is much smaller. Like using and abusing my tight pussy but in the most erotic and pleasurable way possible.
He eventually started moaning yelling that he was going to fill my pussy with his black seed, I was in a constant state of multiple orgasms. I had never had more than one orgasm when I would fuck my husband, and at the time I thought that was amazing just having one good one with my husband when we had sex. But this was a whole new incredible experience!
My husband stood watching us and masturbating as we fucked.
I have now had the best sexual experiences in my life and it’s thanks to my husband for his continued effort and patience over the years trying to get me to experience black cock and to my friend and work colleague Connie for arranging for her uncle to seduce me at her party telling her uncle that it was my husband’s fantasy to have me taken by a better endowed black guy and that I was ripe for seduction.
My husband and I have now got a sex life he had wanted for many years and I get the sexual enjoyment that I had never experienced until being seduced and fucked by a black guy’s superior black cock on a regular basis and regret the many years I refused to experience sex with a black guy who satisfies me sexually as never before by white guys.

Csmurphy
I was 58, he was 35 when i was first blackened. Sept 2021. Incredible sex, best in my life at the age of 58! We are still together. Weekend before Easter 2022, two of his friends joined him in fucking me. First time ever having more than one guy at one time. I came so many times. "
I liked your post, very insightful. It makes sense to me. My question to you is: Has your letter and possibly further discussions with your wife resulted in her actually trying a real Black cock yet ? And if not, why not? If yes, is it something that you and she will continue?
You can dm me directly or answer on the forum. I am thinking of taking the same approach as you have taken if it was successful for you and your wife. Thank you

We are in counseling (regular) and the plan is to discuss my needs around my fantasy but my counselor suggested, and I agree, that we see a licensed sex therapist to go over this stuff. We’ll tackle communication and parenting challenges but I want the sex discussions to be lead by a specialized well trained professional in the field. I’ll provide updates on our progress. Certainly my wife has played with me around my fantasy far more regularly.

Back