BBC Cum Swallowing

Hello, good morning everyone.
Here in Brazil today, it's Labor Day holiday (May 1 Wednesday)
I'm very happy and anxious. My husband will take me to a private event at a property outside the city where I will devote myself with great pleasure to sucking a great deal of unknown cocks and also swallowing loads of cum.
:threesome::love::love::love:o_Oo_Oo_O:qos::lips:

In our poly Family group, it's kind of an unwritten law, if you suck cock, you swallow everything you're given. All of us cuckold husbands believe that swallowing our Black Masters' cum is the best way to give them that sense of power and control over us, as well as the best way for us to show our devotion and obedience to them. My Wife/Mistress and I have six live-in Masters at this time, so I have to swallow lots of their cum every day, which makes Her VERY happy! I have given as many as thirty-four blowjobs in a single day....that's my record so far, but She is pushing me to do more, which I am working on...

That is pretty awesome, you are a very lucky cuck that is for sure.

Nothing is so gratifying as the feeling I am privileged to have when his long thickness fills my little slut mouth. I feel so complete when the head slips deep into my throat and my lips feel the textures of his shaft moving insistently deeper and deeper. And finally, the flood of his warm magic fills my mouth. I am in my happy place as my Black Daddy's pleasure girl..
Every Drop1.jpgEvery Drop2.jpg

I love of swallowing large loads of hot cum. Especially when the source are huge and powerful young or mature black cocks.
But I also love receiving loads of hot cum in my face with bukkake style.
I swallow cum since I was 19 years old.
Today I am 40 years old.
:qos:?

Back