BBC Cum Swallowing

My wife is a big time cum slut and lives to take black cum for herself and to share with me. Since she never sucks my dick at all and only sucks black cock the last 8 years, she loves to have a guy drop by randomly when I’m home so I can watch her drop to her knees, smile a big happy smile as she looks me in the eyes as she whips out his cock. Then she’ll give it a kiss while she moans and closes her eyes and worship his cock and balls until he can’t stand it anymore. When he cums and I’m watching, she always pulls it out of her mouth so I can watch in my recliner as he splashed the first few shots across her face before devouring it and sucking it until he can’t stand it and has to forcefully pull it out of her mouth. Then, with cum on her face and some still in her mouth, she’ll get up, come to my chair, lean in and ask how i liked my blowjob (because when i get a blowjob now, this is how i get it, watching only) kiss me right in front of her bull and then make me lick his cum off her face and anywhere else it dripped also making me tell her how good his cum tastes. Then she tells me to stay in the living room, she takes him to our bedroom, she gets him hard again, I listen to her moan, cuss, tell him how awesome his big black cock is and how this is the best fuck she’s ever had in this bed.

I have always - from my first BJ to now, swallowed cum.
I have noticed partying with other couples and single females into the BBC thing that all of them (except for one I met) swallow cum.
What have you noticed or found concerning this?
Also, what is the most loads you have taken in a 24-hour period? Mine was 13 full loads. Yours?
13 damnnnnnnnnn
my lady takes 1 load and i am sorted to life thinking about it.

I remember when I swallowed for the 1st time , it was ******* swallow by the BBC. I was sucking him and he deposited a big load in my mouth. I wanted to spit. But he closed my nose and I had to swallow whole big load.
The beginning of your journey as a black cock slut.... I hope you now relish the taste and your awareness of your position.

I'm a married woman and totally submissive dedicated and obedient to young and mature rude men. I love big cocks and even more big black cocks. I love big cocks in my pussy andin my ass. I love gangbangs. I've been in several very intense gangbangs. At least three times a week I go to Glory Holes in the center of the city and have a good time sucking delicious and unknown cocks and swallowing the loads of cum.
My husband always encourages me and our marriage is wonderful.
I love my husband...:love::love::love:
:threesome::qos::lips:
Your husband is an extremely lucky man!

Meine Frau liebt es, zwischendurch einen Schwanz zu lutschen. Er ist willkommen, schwarz zu sein. Erst wenn das Sperma im Mund es abwirft. Früher mochte sie das Sperma in ihrem Mund nicht, aber jetzt ist sie wirklich süchtig danach.

I have always - from my first BJ to now, swallowed cum.
I have noticed partying with other couples and single females into the BBC thing that all of them (except for one I met) swallow cum.
What have you noticed or found concerning this?
Also, what is the most loads you have taken in a 24-hour period? Mine was 13 full loads. Yours?
3 but i only know one person that lets me suck his tiny little dick
I dont know how to meet a dicreet Black couple that wants a black cock cum swallowing slut

Back