BBC Cum Swallowing

barb4bif

Female
I have always - from my first BJ to now, swallowed cum.
I have noticed partying with other couples and single females into the BBC thing that all of them (except for one I met) swallow cum.
What have you noticed or found concerning this?
Also, what is the most loads you have taken in a 24-hour period? Mine was 13 full loads. Yours?

I also love to swallow cum. I have been swallowing for more than 10 years.

I love of swallowing large loads of hot cum. Especially when the source are huge and powerful young or mature black cocks.
But I also love receiving loads of hot cum in my face with bukkake style.
I swallow cum since I was 19 years old.
Today I am 40 years old.
:qos:?

I'm a married woman and totally submissive dedicated and obedient to young and mature rude men. I love big cocks and even more big black cocks. I love big cocks in my pussy andin my ass. I love gangbangs. I've been in several very intense gangbangs. At least three times a week I go to Glory Holes in the center of the city and have a good time sucking delicious and unknown cocks and swallowing the loads of cum.
My husband always encourages me and our marriage is wonderful.
I love my husband...:love::love::love:
:threesome::qos::lips:

I'm a married woman and totally submissive dedicated and obedient to young and mature rude men. I love big cocks and even more big black cocks. I love big cocks in my pussy andin my ass. I love gangbangs. I've been in several very intense gangbangs. At least three times a week I go to Glory Holes in the center of the city and have a good time sucking delicious and unknown cocks and swallowing the loads of cum.
I need to visit lol

If you ever visit Miami Beach, we should get together. I was in Brasil for the World Cup. Stayed in Recife.
You two together? Jesus Christ.

Back