BBC Cum Swallowing

I have never understood the concept of not swallowing. I have always swallowed...I LOVE to swallow cum....it is rude in my mind to not swallow...particularly if you are being given the gift of BBC cum? Why even bother fucking or sucking BBC if you refuse to swallow??‍♀️Furthermore can you truly worship BBC if you don’t want to swallow? (All of this provide the person you are with is STD free #SafetyFirst)

Ok was just curious , is it cause a black guy Fucks u better or the size of his cock? I would love to be swallowed, but no luck :))

If it is my husband the. yes...we have fairly atypical relationship from most people on here but it works for us. ☺️ Personally I find it rude to not swallow no matter who you’re with...but I’d add that for most on this site or for anyone such as myself who happens to be in a D/s style relationship, not swallowing is pretty much not an option ESPECIALLY if you are sucking a BBC.

I was a spitter until age 40 when I had my first BBC. Up until then I always tried to prepare myself for the guy to cum so I made sure I didn’t swallow. It wasn’t a conscious thought or anything to swallow my first BBC’s load it was simply he was cumming and I was gulping it down. Just seemed natural.
Now...if the BBC wants to give me a facial that’s cool too, but if it’s in my mouth I’m definitely gonna swallow it.

:sex::qos::lips::lips::lips:

For me the cum is a daily food. Delicious. I need to swallow loads daily as well as get on my face like facial cream. Huge loads of big and powerful black cocks are delicious. I love to swallow and have my face smeared. My breasts become restless and sensitive, my pussy gets wet and my ass blinks madly. OH MY GOD!
:sex::threesome::love::love::love::qos::lips:

For me the cum is a daily food. Delicious. I need to swallow loads daily as well as get on my face like facial cream. Huge loads of big and powerful black cocks are delicious. I love to swallow and have my face smeared. My breasts become restless and sensitive, my pussy gets wet and my ass blinks madly. OH MY GOD!
:sex::threesome::love::love::love::qos::lips:

Back