Bbc anal

wasitblack

Male
Gold Member
From
UK
So queen's... your bull wants to stuff his big black cock up your arsehole. You've promised your hubby your only giving him your pussy. Do you either
Say no to that perfect black cock and keep it up your pussy
Or think fuck the hubby and make him watch bbc fucking in your ass
Or send the cuckie out the room so he don't know your arse fucking him

So queen's... your bull wants to stuff his big black cock up your arsehole. You've promised your hubby your only giving him your pussy. Do you either
Fuck the hibby

Never been anywhere close to being in the wife’s ass absolutely adamant that anal sex would never happen with her,the second date with Justin,she came home and admitted that she was no longer a anal virgin.
One of his rules,if she wants to carry on seeing him,he has access to her ass whenever he requires,
She is compliant with his wishes

Hubby is being selfish here. You deserve the best go ahead and open up your chocolate box to your Bulls.

We met a very local bbc who we became good friends with, we still are but he moved back to Kenya, we knew the first time we met that the connection we all had was different, was still taken by surprise when by our third meeting, Hayley submitted her arse to him, bareback and begged him to cum inside, she had always said to me it was something she would never do🤪

Married 20+ years. Wife and I tried anal 3 times ever, didn't go well.
Aboit 5 years ago we get into mild wife sharing with a guy we know. Eventually we're pretty comfy together. Was a relaxing but exciting night taking turns with her, we all had(still have) a great time.
One night he's with us, he's doing her from behind, he reached for the lube, said they were going to try some back door. I'm thinking no way. He put some on his dick, some around her butt hole. Got lined up and started to slide in. I knew she'd pull away but she just stayed put as he slid it in REALLY SLOW. She grunted like crazy but he git it all the way in. Looked like her eyes were gonna pop out. He pulled back then in again, she grunted loud. He did about 10 SLOW full pumps and she grunted like crazy. He pulled out and she said WOW.
Since then he's fucked her butt several times. I've done her back there many times.

Back