Bareback, Hot or Not?

It has been my experience that bareback is more satisfying for everyone involved. Having said that, I have always insisted on testing and confirmation of being disease free. The wait and anticipation of getting together only adds to the experience. The women I have been with orgasm when they feel me release and their husbands are always excited to see a black load inside their wives.

It has been my experience that bareback is more satisfying for everyone involved. Having said that, I have always insisted on testing and confirmation of being disease free. The wait and anticipation of getting together only adds to the experience. The women I have been with orgasm when they feel me release and their husbands are always excited to see a black load inside their wives.
so true

Bareback is the way we want to go . BUT...........we will require an std test for sure. This is the only way we will go ahead with the situation. We don't care if this takes a while to find the right guy. It's worth it .
@curioushotwife
Good sensible answer and I agree. And when you do find the right person, you can use the iphone/Andriod app called 'MyDays' to track a woman's period and ovulation days to plan the windows when a woman is highly and not so highly fertile. I used it for a while and had plenty of fun with a hot white lady after we exchanged STD tests and she never got pregnant with me unloading huge amounts of hot black cum in her. She used to email me her calendar so I would know what days were good and which one's where not.

Here is a 'MyDays' screenshot.
screen568x568.jpeg

Last edited:
My first wife never liked condoms when we dated was lucky she didnt get pregnant then went on BC but after about 6 months had to stop that before we were married a year she was pregnant. The reason she liked bareback was skin to skin and she loved the feeling of cum shooting in her pussy it was how she got off and it said to her you loved fucking her.

Back